Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Secret Behind Easter Exposed! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Secret Behind Easter Exposed! (376 Views)

The Secret Adventure (18+) / Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing Exposed! _ / Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind Easter Exposed! by SammyWrites(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
It was just yesterday being Thursday My Mentor told me that I would deny Him three times before the cock crows. It seems He doesn't understand, He is unaware of the level of love I have for Him. I can even die on His behalf, yet he was firm when He made His statement.

His countenance after having dinner with us was scaring. He took Me, James and his brother John to His favorite garden called Gethsemane. I sensed He was in great pain but I was afraid to ask Him, besides I was tired due to the stressful work we had that day.

He told us to wait and watch while He went forward a little to pray. Sincerely, I would have loved to keep watch with my Lord but weakness took the better part of me. I watched James and his brother slept off, leaving only me awake. However, I couldn't hold back for long as I stretched myself on the grass, and slept off. ��‍♂️

I heard my Mentor saying some words in gibberish, I was too asleep to understand what He was trying to say. He left.

He came back again and said something, I'm sure nobody heard Him. He left again!

He came back the third time and woke us up, telling us to go. He said His betrayer was near.

He said something about His betrayer during our dinner, when we asked Him, He didn't actually point out who the person was.

Immediately, Judas Iscariot, the Director of Finance of our organization came with a company of soldiers. He walked forward and Kissed My Mentor. That's how Mentor was arrested.

No! They can't take Him like that, I drew out my sword and cut the ear of one of the fellows there.

I followed the troop from behind although I still maintained a reasonable distance to avoid being arrested also.

They took My Mentor to the High Priest's house and there accused Him wrongly of blasphemous acts and utterances.

When I got to the place, I sat among the people and three times they confirmed that I was one of His disciples. I denied all claims. Immediately, the cock crew and I remembered My Mentor's statement. I had denied Him! ���

Very early this morning, they took my Mentor to Pilate even if he didn't find Him guilty of any crime, they insisted that He should be crucified.

The Roman soldiers beat up my mentor with whips that had thorns. The only word perfect for describing this treatment was "SCOURGE". His flesh was ripped into tiny pieces �

They plaited a crown of thorns and forced it on my Mentor's head. I saw His blood flow for the first time. They mocked Him, calling Him defaming names.

They took him to Golgotha and there, crucified Him.���

Even while He was on the cross, they still mocked and ridiculed Him.

Suddenly, at about 12 noon, the sky became dark, hiding the sun. This darkness lasted till 3pm.

By 3pm today, I heard my Mentor, Lord and Savior cry with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabach'thani? (My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?)

Someone ran and filled a sponge full of vinegar, and pressed it into His face.

Then He cried out with a loud voice, this one was louder than the first. He gave up the ghost!

He died to give us access into the Holy of Holies.

#Mark's_account
#GoodFriday
#SammyWrites

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sell A Book I Just Wrote? / How To Make It In Nigeria 2021 / Books You Should Definitely Read In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.