Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel (2204 Views)

The Journey To A Thousand Flash / The Journey To Gilleon By Palmer Emmanuel / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Clovin
The secret of the journey

Hi Nairalanders first of all let me introduce myself, I am Palmer EmmaNuel also known as PEN, the abbreviation of my full name. I am a fiction Writer, a novelist and a poet. I will sharing some of works with you guys I do hope you will it. Please support me like my page@ www.facebook.com/authorpen28.

Copyright © 2018 Palmer Emmanuel

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Author.

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Clovin
Episode 1
SISIRA'S DAY
by © Palmer Emmanuel all right reserved.

Clovin
It was the 30th month of the year, the month of Trioct, it was the first day of Trioct klintonham was usually busy, the city Gate was locked this morning before the bell struck at 5am, nobody must escape this day, everyone must witness as seven souls of the young lads of klintonham were selected.
If you were caught trying to escape, it was an offence punishable by death. Every lad was to submit themselves to be select at noon, the selection took place at the palace square.
Clovin had just clocked twelve, nothing to celebrate, for he was now qualified to present himself for selection. He sat down on his bed, Geny sat beside him, cuddling him, and she patted his head.
“You will be alright” said Geny.
“What if am picked?” Clovin asked, his voice was low as though he had forced the words out of his mouth. “Clovin! Listen to me” Geny turned Clovin’s face to hers “you will not be picked…ok” Clovin nodded and then rested his head on his mother’s laps.
She continue to run her hands along Colvin’s hair “you will be fine” she said staring at the hourglass. Shortly, it would be noon and all the young lad would be making their way to the King’s square, she wished this day had not come, she wished the time was a bit slower, she wished Clovin had not turn twelve.
The door swung open Thomas Greyback walked in, he drew out is sword and placed it gently on the stone table at the middle of the room. “Welcome” greeted Geny ”yeah I am so tied” Greyback walked to a stony raised platform by the side of the room and picked up a little kettle, poured water into a steel cup and drain everything in one gulp.
“Any news?” asked Geny
“Oh my little boy…are you ok” Greyback ignored the question totally, he walked to the bed and sat beside Clovin. “Clovin don’t worry the chance that you will be picked are pretty slim” he patted his head “there would be over one thousand lads in the palace square today” there was a brief silence “any news” asked Geny again interrupting the silence. Greyback stood up and walked toward the window. He was one of the knight of Klintonham, they wandered around the City, and usually had news, he, been one of those assign to mount guard at the city gate to ensure none of the citizen escape.
“So much news my dear” he said. He turned to looked at Geny. “We caught Harrison Nargon trying to escape the city with Jul is fifteen years old son”
Pong! Pong! Pong!
The bell was ringing it seems faint, it seems it was coming from the distance. “It’s time” said Greyback “Cloving it’s time” Clovin raised his head from his mother laps and stood up.
“Be strong Clovin, be like your father.”
Geny covered her face with her hands and began to cry “be strong my Son” Greyback took Clovin by his hand, they walked toward the door with Greyback stopping to take his sword on the table, he slide it into its sheath. When the door bang behind them Geny raised her head, ran to the window, she saw people all crowding to the king’s square.

The street was filled up with the people heading for the square “Greyback! Greyback!” Sardis Rickman was calling from behind, Greyback stopped to allow him catch up with them, he was with his Son, Brooks. “good to see you Rickman” said Greyback, they continued walking.
“good to see you too” was Rickman’s response. “I heard Harrison was caught trying to Escape” said Rickman.
“That’s true” replied Greyback.
“so what are you going to do about it, isn’t Harrison your Friend?” asked Rickman.
“Nothing, I did warn him, but he thought he was smart” said Greyback
“So you going to let him die?”
“what can I do?” said Greyback, his voice raised, he stared at Rickman.
“Greyback you’re a knight do something” when Rickman said this, Grey back got angry, he stopped and said “alright…I have had enough…speak no more” when he resumed walking again, he was walking apace, Clovin had to trot to catch up.
The king’s square was filled up with boys between the age of twelve to twenty and five, they stood in single file, twenty files in all, a platform stood right in front of them, it was this platform the king always stood whenever he was addressing the people of Klintonham. The parent of the young lads stood around, some had not bother coming around.
The king came out shortly with the Grand Master, the Queen and Prince by his side. The noise stopped. King Raff Dennard climbed the platform and spoke.
“Sisira’s Day as you all know as been part of our tradition for years, since this kingdom began, seven worthy lads of klintonham would be choosen today, who would go on a journey to search for Sisira” when the king was through with the address he said “ Théoden Rooko the people are ready” straightaway, Théoden Rooko seems to appear from nowhere. Carrying a golden bowl. Many said he was a dark wizard, that he had lived for seven hundred years, his powers where strange and powerful and with him Klintonham cannot be attacked or defeated.
The Golden Bowl contain dark stones, these darks stones contained the names of the choosen ones, Rooko dipped his hand inside the bowl and brought out the first stone, the crowed was still with tension, curious, some were breathing hard.
“Wagner” called Rooko. The crowd gave a loud mourn.
“No!” his mother cried from the distance, trying to run toward his son, but he was stopped by the soldiers. Wagner was twenty, tall, and a young soldiers. He stepped out onto the platform. The king let out a hint of a smile.
Rooko dipped his hand in the bowl and the place went silent “Templar” he called.
Templar was twenty and five, the blacksmith’s son, his parent had not bother coming, and they had thought their son’s name would not come out.
“Black” Rooko called.
Black was nineteen, his father was the king’s sculptor, he was too busy to showed up.
“Clovin”
Colvin’s Jaw dropped, Greyback ran his hands on his head. When Clovin stepped out, the crowd murmured loudly, for he was just twelve, none of the chosen lad have been this young.
“Not My Son” Greyback said, as if coming to his senses, he drew out his sword and ran toward the platform for Clovin. Rooko wave his hand and he was ten feet high flying backward, he landed on his back and remain still.
“Lidon”
Lidon was twenty and four, a hunter, very skilled with the bow, he walked proudly to the platform
“Holly”
Holly fainted, when he heard his name, his poor mother, the king’s chief cook ran to him and fell on him crying.
“Brooks”
Now when Brook’s name was called, the crowed murmured again, he was young, just fifteen, Sardis Rickman bend down his head. Rooko haven done his job disappeared into thin air, he was gone.
“Prepare yourself the seven worthy lads, you will leave in Apip”.
Apip was the last month of the year, the 31st month, and the seven Chosen lads usually left the first day of Apip. The king took the Queen’s hand and turned to leave. The people began to dismiss. There was celebration for those who were not picked, there was weeping and sorrow for those who were picked.
Cloven came down from the platform and ran to where his father lay and began to shake him “father! Father! Father Wake up”
When Greyback opened his eyes the whole place seems to be spinning, he sat up and cloven said to him “father I was picked”

If you Enjoyed this story please, like and share don't be silent reader, show your support... you can also like my page Author PEN
Watch for Episode two!!!
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Richyfunds: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oya leggo ��

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
***Clovin***
***Episode two***

The Escape Plan.

...Now, those who had not be picked, had a long celebration, they usually celebrated till Apip, till the lads were gone for their Journey, Now those who had been pick had a long mourn, they usually Mourn, till Apip and even after the lad had all gone for their journey.

Geny had spent all her day Crying, she didn't know what to do, Clovin was her only son. Greyback had insisted that Clovin would not be among the travelers, he would do all he can to make such.
... The Month of Apip was drawing closer, few days was left, and the tension among the choosen lads was high, some of them had refuse to eat, some had refuse to talk to anybody.
... Greyback was up early today, as soon as the bell struck, by five, he stood up from the bed... It was cold and freezing. He left the room after putting on a coat, an ankle length coat. Geny was lying still on the bed. Greyback walked to Clovins Room to check on him, when the door opened with its creaking sound, Clovin who was standing at the window turned to see his father.
..."Father" he called.
..."Clovin you are awake" said Greyback walking into the room.
... "I can't sleep" said Clovin. He hug his father.
"you will be fine... My son" said Greyback, he rubbed Clovin's hair. "I will be at the stabble"
..."ok"
... Greyback turned and left for the door, Clovin stood there watching him leave. The door bang, the room was silent. Clovin returned to the window.

... The horse on the stabble was a white horse, Greyback, saddled the horse and left for the City gate. The morning was cold and as he the troted the Cold the ran through is body. The gate was open the soldiers on gaurd were searching everyone one entered the city and left the City.
"Greyback!" Fangs called, the Knight who had called Greyback was on a brown horse trotting after him. Greyback stood by, were Doger was searching the bags of a trader. He beckon on Doger to come, as he came down from the horse,Doger told his assistant to continue the searching. He walked down to Greyback, Greyback was standing by his white horse."Greyback!" Fangs called, his horse was trotting closer, when he got closer, still sitting on his horse, fangs said at the Top of his voice.
"Greyback the king wants you...Now"
"Alright" Greyback nodded. Fangs turned the horse and it troted away.
Doger, now standing beside Greyback said "you called me"
"Doger, I want you to help me... To night I want to escape with my son, Clovin"
"What?" Doger said, as though he had not heared him clearly.
"You heard me Doger"
"No way I can't do such a thing... It's stupid, you son is Sisirs's Lad, you can't escape with him, that's death... Sorry I can't help you"
Greyback was going red, with rage "anyhow I'm going to get him out of the City" bellowed Greyback to Doger's face, he jumped on his white horse and rode it towards the South, towards the king's tower.

His feet echoed as he walked into the King's court. King Raff Dennard sat on his throne, he had on his hand berries, he threw them one by one into his mouth.
"Your highness, you called me" Greyback knelt with one of his leg, looking to the ground.
"Greyback, you have been behaving funny, for sometime now, it started at Sisirs's day when you tried to attack Roko, because your son was picked." The King was still talking when the GrandMaster walked in to the king and whispered to his ears, the king nodded straring at Greyback.

"I see, so you are trying to escape with your son, out of the City" the King said. Greyback eyes widened in shocked.
"Arrest him!" the King gave his command. Two Knight of Klintoham began to advance toward him, Greyback drew out his sword, everyone was greeted in shocked. "Don't come Closer" Greyback threatened, the Knight kept on coming, their sword out. One of them attacked Greyback, they duel, their sword slashed, the king with awe watched the happenings right in his court. The GrandMaster stood by the King angry. Shortly Greyback Skillfully took the sword from the Knight's hand, and hit him on his neck with his elbow. The Knight fell down holding his neck. The other Knight began to duel with Greyback, but Greyback soon injured in on his right leg, he fell back and refuse to advance, the other knights became afraid to come forward. The GrandMaster drew out his sword, and approach Greyback angrily, Greyback tried to attack him, but he Skillfully caught his hand and twisted it brutally, Greyback went on his kneels, screaming in pain. His sword fell from his hand,
When he had suffered great pain the grand Master threw him on the floor, and ordered the Knights to arrest him, quickly they drag him off the ground and held him tightly.
"What a drama..." The King said clapping his hands mockingly. "Lock him up in the dungeon, no food for a week, let him learn his lessons" as they dragged Him away he heard the king saying,
"Go and get the boy, he must be in my custody, until the journey begins"
"No! don't touch him" Greyback yelled as they dragged him off "he is my only son" he kept on saying. When they door bang behind him no one heard his voice again.

©Palmer Emmanuel 2018

Please, don't be a silent reader, if you like this story like and share, show your support for me you can also like my Facebook page Author PEN .

WATCH OUT for Episode three. The Escape.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by duruZed(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
A great story about to unleash.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
get Ready... It's about to explode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmerbarry: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Following
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Clovin
Episode 3

~The Excape ~

The Dungeon was silent, except for the hooting of Owls. Greyback thought the hooting of the Owls which stood by the window was irritating.He was standing by the cell gate, he shook it voilently "get me out of this place... Now. you must not touch my son" Greyback was shouting at the top of his lungs.
"Hey man, shut up, I don't want noise" said another prisoner from the other cell, his voice was deep, and hoarse "you came here five minutes ago, I have been here all my life.. do you get it?"
Greyback kicked the gate again with his boot, and sat on the dusty floor.
Geny had woken up, she had woken up late, first, she had not seen Greyback on the bed. The city was lively, she could here the children playing outside, she heard People's voice, calling. She heard a women from outside calling her child to order. Geny, stretching, stood from her bed and walked sluggishly to Clovin's room. Clovin was still by the window, he watched the children playing outside. When he heard the door open he turned "mother" he called. "Good morning"
"morning" replied Geny. Then she said " Clovin I will be off to the Market this morning will u like to go with me"
"Yeah" Clovin Said.
"Get ready then" said Geny, she left.

Greyback was still sitting on the dusty floor, his head between his knees, he heard the flapping wings of a bird and looked up. Dargon was standing by the gate, a Tucson bird stood on his arm flapping it's wings.
"Dargon! you came?" Greyback stood up, he was excited, he held the gate, staring at Dargon. The demon stood there covered with black robe, which scrubbed the floor when he walked, half his face was corvered with a hood.
"King Raff Dennard is going for the boy, he wants to keep him in his custody until the journey begins, you must not let that happen" Dargon waved his hand on the air, a rolled up parchment appeared on his hand, he attached it on the leg of the bird and Said to it "hurry! Find Geny and give her my massage" the bird flapped his wings and flew out through the window.
"you must not allow Clovin, undertake that journey, you must protect him" Dargon said to Greyback.
"But I am stock here" said Greyback, in whispers, they had been talking in whispers.
Dargon stretch his index finger toward the keyhole of the gate, it clang open. One of the guard heard the noise and began to walk down toward the cell. "Hurry, you have no time, don't let the king's men get Clovin first."
Greyback slipped out of the cell, but the guard had reached the cell, his sword held out, he was shocked to see Dargon standing by, his eyes alternated between Greyback and Dargon. He tried to attack Greyback, but Dargon clicked his fingers, the sword Ieft his hand and flew to Greyback,he caught it in the air and gave a hint of a smile. Dargon waved his hand and smashed the the gaurd against the side wall. He Fell down and lay still on the floor, his head gushing out blood.
”hurry" Dargon said and Disappeared.
The noise had attracted the other gaurds, they had heard the noise and had raised an alarm, Greyback ran the length of the corridor, climbed down a spiral staircase, took several corridors unitl he found himself in the open field, he blew a loud whistling sound with his two hands inside his mouth, it was magical, whenever he did that his white horse wherever it was would find him.
The market was one of the busiest place in Klintoham, you couldn't move around, without touching someone. Traders were moving around with their wares on carriage, they were meat stalls, fruits stalls, blacksmith stalls, weapons stalls. Geny and Clovin were pushing their way through the crowded market, to the vegetable stall. Clovin, for once had forgotten his worries, been in the open like this made him smile, he saw the artist painting a lady with a hat on, in the market square. "Mother, look at this" Said Clovin Geny turned to looked at the artist, and the lady on the hat. "It's beautiful" she said "I want a painting mother" Clovin Pleaded. Straightaway they walk to the artist. When she looked up she saw a bird, flying toward her, as the bed flew pass her it dropped the roll of patchment, Geny caught it in mid air. "I think it's for you" said Clovin. Geny unrolled the patchment. And read it.
THE KING'S MEN ARE COMING FOR THE BOY, YOU MUST NOT LET THEM SEE HIM.
Geny looked around, frightened, he grabbed Clovin's hands and began to run toward an alley, just close to the alley, two Knights stood right in front of her, She stopped in shock, "we need the boy" said one of the Knights.
"Please don't take him" Geny Pleaded. They began to hear the sound of a horse, trotting toward them. Clovin saw the white horse and called, "Father!" When the horse got to Clovin Greyback stretch fort his hand Clovin grabbed it, he pulled him into the horse, and head right for the City gate...
The knights ran after The horse, but couldn't keep up, The raised an alerm at once. Greyback was close to the gate when he saw horses with knights come after him.
" Lock the gate, lock the gate" one of the Knights was yelling at the top of his voice, the gaurds on the gate that moment began to turn the wheel, the gate was shutting. When the gate was fully locked, Greyback almost lossing hope got his hope revived again when he saw Dargon. Dargon waved and a heavy rush of wind burst the gate open, sending some of the gaurds into the air. Greyback smiled, he was out, not just out, out with Clovin.

Please don't be a silent reader, like and share, you can also check out my Facebook page Author PEN. Watch out for the next Episode.

2 Likes

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Clovin.
Episode 4.
The Meeting.

King Raff Dennard, couldn't eat or sleep, he couldn't even think. This had never happened in Klintoham before, when a Sisirs's Lad will escape. King Raff's fears grew as the month of Apip drew nearer, just a week was left, and there are 3 days in a week.
The round table was filled up with the top ranked knights of Klintoham, the GrandMaster was seated also, when the king walked in they all stood up and sat after the king had taken his own sit.
"Knights of Klintoham" began the King "Sisira visited me last night in my dream" there was a loud murmur in the hall.
"She said we must find that boy and he must be among the travelers, she threatens to hunt every last one of us if he is not among them, he threatens to wipe away Klintoham" when the king paused silence swept the hall like a wave of dust in summer..
"What do will do now... we are in trouble" said the GrandMaster.
"We must search for the boy... Gentlemen we have three days"
"Your majesty... What about... You know choosing some one in place of the little boy" said Butthead one of the Knights. The king stared at him, and said after a few moment silence. " I said that to Sisira and she said she would take off my head if I mentioned that again, there is no room for replacement"
"But, you majesty where do we search for him, we don't even know where he is" said Stan.
"Everywhere, all the surrounding villages, towns, kingdoms, bushes, everywhere" the king yelled, uncontrollably.
"Sharks" called the king, "your majesty" the GrandMaster answered.
"You will take as many soldiers you need, and search for the boy, you must return with him, in three days time, as for Greyback, he his wanted, 10,000kilo, for anyone who finds him, or give useful information about him... Stan, you will announce that to the entire kingdoms around"
"Yes your Majesty" said Stan.
"Sharks get to work now" said King Raff.
"Yes your majesty"
"This meeting is closed" the king concluded and left the hall, his shoes echoing loudly.

Am sorry this came late I decided to reduce the word count so I can post daily. Meanwhile like my Facebook pageAuthor PEN so you don't miss out.

I have got two questions for you all

1.Who is Sharks in the story.
2. Why as Greyback refuse to allow Clovin undertake the journey.

Watch out for Episode 5.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
CLovin
Episode 5
Dreams

Cloven seems not to know where he was, the world was spinning around him, so fast, bright white light shone around him “Dargon… I am Dargon… I am Dargon” was echoing, Clovin breathing very hard looked around in fear, but couldn’t tell where the voice was coming from, soon he saw Dargon’s face zooming toward him, he screamed and opened his eyes.
He was lying down under a tree, it was night, a cold night. Greyback sat on the grass a few distance away, beside a camp fire Clovin’s eyes was heavy with sleep, so he closed them again.
He was walking along a narrow path with some other persons, he knew them, he saw Templar, he saw brooks, and he saw black. These were all Sisira’s lad.
“Where are we going?” Clovin asked. They turned to him and laughed. “You don’t know where we are going?” Templar mocked “if you don’t know, we are going on Sisira’s journey” Clovin was shocked and he said “I thought I didn’t go”
“Of course” said Black “because you escaped, no one can escape. We are all in this together” after these words he laughed and it echoed in the woods.
Soon they got to a cave.
“We should rest here. I think” said Templar. They walked into the cave, sat down staring at each other, soon Black suggested they look for something to eat rather than staring at each other. They all left that moment, telling Clovin to stay behind and wait for them. Clovin was frightened by the darkness on the cave, and couldn’t wait for them to return, they returned about an hour later, with Brooks and Black carrying a pig, while Templar carrying dried sticks to start up a fire.
“How do will start the fire” asked brooks.
The woods had been carefully arrange, Templar took two rocky stones out of his pocket and began to strike them, it brought out some sparks of fire but didn’t start. The cave was dark, and soon they began to losses patient as Templar kept on striking “hurry up” Clovin said anxiously “I’m trying” said Templar.
All of a sudden the fire started, the sticks began to burn, inside the cave turned a bright orange “you did it “said Clovin happily. Soon the pig was now a ham, fully prepared they each took their own share, and as they ate they talked about the journey so far and those who had died. Soon they heard a sound approaching them from inside the cave, like a giant beast. Mighty wind was blowing, it put off the fire, and the cave began so dark. “Run! Run! “Cried Brooks Clovin heard the sound of their feet as the ran out of the cave, as he tried to follow after them, the beast caught him by his ankle and was dragging him down into the cave.
“Help! Help me! Help! Please help!” Clovin was yelling, there was no answers, his voice kept echoing. “He opened his eyes, breathing very hard, he looked toward Greyback he was still sitting beside the fire.

Don't be a silent reader, like and share. Thanks for reading.
Watch Out! Episode 6 Cranglar
In case you missed and episodes please check my page Author PEN

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by germaphobe(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
oh boy, see story ooo. Make i position myself wella.

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for following, sit-down for front seat and grab popcorn.

germaphobe:
oh boy, see story ooo. Make i position myself wella.

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Clovin
Episode 6
Mystery

This was a dreadful dream, Clovin having opened his eyes walked to where Greyback sat, close to the fire, Greyback let out a hint of a smile and passed his hand across his shoulder. "Are you okay?" Asked Greyback "yeah I am" Clovin responded. "Father I had a dream" Clovin said.
With Rapid attention Greyback looked straight into Clovin's eyes and said "tell me, will you?"
"It was quite confusing, I don't know what it means" Clovin paused, contorted his face as if he was trying to remember something and then he said. "I heard a name, Dargon, Yes I remember, Dargon" at this point, Greyback was greeted with shock, surprised, frightened he asked "did you see him"
"I only saw his face" Said Clovin, Clovin couldn't understand why Greyback had suddenly turned red, "who is Dargon?" Asked Clovin with curiosity. Greyback had a long paused, more probably thinking of the Best answer to provide. "your protector, he is the one who doesn't want you to undertake that journey... He is ready to defend you with anything, even to is last blood"
"But I thought you were protecting me, why do I need Dargon" Clovin seems to be confused.
"Hmmm...er...." Greyback stammered "you see Clovin I can't protect you on my own from the king or from Sisira, to do that I need a backup from a supernatural being"
"What do you mean supernatural being, a witch a wizard or something?" Clovin asked.
"Look Clovin what matters is that you will be safe"
Clovin with a air of dissatisfaction press this matter, he asked very curiously "then why is he helping me?"
"You I'll find out your self, when the time comes"
Clovin thought through this reply for a while and said the next moment "but he didn't seem so in my dream, I felt something dark about Him, like he is after me, I felt so" Clovin insisted.
Greyback took a deep breath and kept mute for a moment or two thinking of what next to speak, that would be more convincing.
"Dreams can sometimes be deceptive, so does feelings"
The two parties, maintained a long silence, Greyback stared at the fire, during this silence Clovin had stared at the sky, it was very dark and only a few Stars dotted it.
"Father I had another dream". Clovin finally broke the silent. "Tell me" Greyback said.
"I found myself with the few surviving Sisirs's Lad, we were in a wood, soon we found a cave, we entered, we started a fire, while having supper an invisible beast came in from inside the cave and took me" Clovin paused, and swallowed and said "what does this mean?"
"Sending seven young youth, to that Journey, is total wickedness, it is a journey of no return, those Lads are tributes to Sisira, but they themselves don't know it. Perhaps that Dream shows you what will happen if you have went... What do you think Clovin"
Clovin with quivering lips muttered "I think it's my future"
Greyback jerked up from the ground, and heard towards his white horse under the tree. "Where are you going" Clovin asked. He stood up also, brushing his clothes with his hands.
"Clovin we have to Fly, there's no time"
Greyback began to saddle the horse.
"we have been flying for days now, you are not talking about Mom" said Clovin, stopping by the horse. Greyback paused and slowly turned to Clovin. "Look Clovin, your Mom is fine, the king doesn't need her, it's you he wants"
Clovin with an expression of disbelief said "but we can't be sure. I think we should go back for her"
"There's is no turning back, look Clovin, forget about your Mom for Now, as soon as we're through with this, we will go get her, besides the soldiers are everywhere searching for us, they are closer to us than you think, infact there is a price on me"
"I how do you know that?"
"Dargon, Dargon told me so" Clovin looked around swiftly, but the clearing was clear, nobody seems to be around, when he turned to Greyback he asked "where did you see Dargon?"
"It's not important" Greyback climbed the horse, and extended his hand for Clovin to grab, Clovin grabbed his hands, and he pulled Him up.
"What's important now is that we get you to a safe place okay?" He This was a dreadful dream, Clovin having opened his eyes walked to where Greyback sat, close to the fire, Greyback let out a hint of a smile and passed his hand across his shoulder. "Are you okay?" Asked Greyback "yeah I am" Clovin responded. "Father I had a dream" Clovin said.
With Rapid attention Greyback looked straight into Clovin's eyes and said "tell me, will you?"
"It was quite confusing, I don't know what it means" Clovin paused, contorted his face as if he was trying to remember something and then he said. "I heard a name, Dargon, Yes I remember, Dargon" at this point, Greyback was greeted with shock, surprised, frightened he asked "did you see him"
"I only saw his face" Said Clovin, Clovin couldn't understand why Greyback had suddenly turned red, "who is Dargon?" Asked Clovin with curiosity. Greyback had a long paused, more probably thinking of the Best answer to provide. "your protector, he is the one who doesn't want you to undertake that journey... He is ready to defend you with anything, even to is last blood"
"But I thought you were protecting me, why do I need Dargon" Clovin seems to be confused.
"Hmmm...er...." Greyback stammered "you see Clovin I can't protect you on my own from the king or from Sisira, to do that I need a backup from a supernatural being"
"What do you mean supernatural being, a witch a wizard or something?" Clovin asked.
"Look Clovin what matters is that you will be safe"
Clovin with a air of dissatisfaction press this matter, he asked very curiously "then why is he helping me?"
"You I'll find out your self, when the time comes"
Clovin thought through this reply for a while and said the next moment "but he didn't seem so in my dream, I felt something dark about Him, like he is after me, I felt so" Clovin insisted.
Greyback took a deep breath and kept mute for a moment or two thinking of what next to speak, that would be more convincing.
"Dreams can sometimes be deceptive, so does feelings"
The two parties, maintained a long silence, Greyback stared at the fire, during this silence Clovin had stared at the sky, it was very dark and only a few Stars dotted it.
"Father I had another dream". Clovin finally broke the silent. "Tell me" Greyback said.
"I found myself with the few surviving Sisirs's Lad, we were in a wood, soon we found a cave, we entered, we started a fire, while having supper an invisible beast came in from inside the cave and took me" Clovin paused, and swallowed and said "what does this mean?"
"Sending seven young youth, to that Journey, is total wickedness, it is a journey of no return, those Lads are tributes to Sisira, but they themselves don't know it. Perhaps that Dream shows you what will happen if you have went... What do you think Clovin"
Clovin with quivering lips muttered "I think it's my future"
Greyback jerked up from the ground, and heard towards his white horse under the tree. "Where are you going" Clovin asked. He stood up also, brushing his clothes with his hands.
"Clovin we have to Fly, there's no time"
Greyback began to saddle the horse.
"we have been flying for days now, you are not talking about Mom" said Clovin, stopping by the horse. Greyback paused and slowly turned to Clovin. "Look Clovin, your Mom is fine, the king doesn't need her, it's you he wants"
Clovin with an expression of disbelief said "but we can't be sure. I think we should go back for her"
"There's is no turning back, look Clovin, forget about your Mom for Now, as soon as we're through with this, we will go get her, besides the soldiers are everywhere searching for us, they are closer to us than you think, infact there is a price on me"
"I how do you know that?"
"Dargon, Dargon told me so" Clovin looked around swiftly, but the clearing was clear, nobody seems to be around, when he turned to Greyback he asked "where did you see Dargon?"
"It's not important" Greyback climbed the horse, and extended his hand for Clovin to grab, Clovin grabbed his hands, and he pulled Him up.
"What's important now is that we get you to a safe place okay?" He kicked the horse and it began to trot in full speed. "We will heard for the Crystal Village"
"Crystal Village, what's that?"
"The safest place for you, will'll get there in two days"
the horse and it began to trot in full speed. "We will heard for the Crystal Village"
"Crystal Village, what's that?"
"The safest place for you, will'll get there in two days"

Thanks to everyone that has been following this story so far. Please don't forget to like and share.
In case you missed any episodes please check my page Author PEN

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2018
CLOVIN
Episode 7
Cranglar.

Author's Note: I sincerely apologise for the late coming of this episode, I was out from home throughout the previous week, so I made this Episode a bit long.

[Cont]
The first day of Apip was just the next day, Clovin had not been found. King Raff Dennard had refused to eat or allow anyone see him. He had not forgotten Sisirs's threats. The other Lads were already set to leave by tommorow, their parents had given them their last kiss, their parents had wish them their last farewell. King Raff Dennard spent every minute in deep pain, which came when he thought greatly and intensely of what Sisirs's threats would bring to his kingdom, but why was Clovin so important, why couldn't he be replaced, he woundered. Seeking advice from the Liberian, John Roger had told him that there was a time in Klintoham when a Sisirs's lad died before the First they of Apip, they had to replace him, therefore King Raff Dennard, thought this was a great evidence to convince the goddess, Sisira, to allow a replacement for Clovin, but Sisira's threats, if Clovin didn't take the Journey was firm, she seems to have made up are mind.

King Raff Dennard stood by his throne, he was alone, he had forbidden anybody from coming in even the queen was forbidden, he said he wanted to be alone. Soon there was a sudden snap, Rooko appeared, his face corvered with the hood of his robe. King Raff Dennard was greeted with shock, when he saw that it was Rooko he took some air of relief.
"I have come to bring you warning from Sisira, she has sent me to tell you that you have now till the Lads leave tomorrow to find Clovin, be fast about anything you've got to do"
When Rooko had finished talking, he turned to disapear as always, but Raff Pleaded for him to wait "please wait, please, please" Pleaded the king.
Rooko turned back and seems to give Raff attention.
"Can't you help me" said the king "why can't you with your powers tell us where he is, please"
Rooko laughed in annoyance.
"Clovin is too powerful, no dark powers can penetrate him... Not even the goddess herself, His blood is the noblest of all, his blood his pure, his soul his clean an innocent making him so powerful... No time, your majesty, a plague of death will befall Klintoham tomorrow if Clovin is not found"
Rooko turned again to leave, but king Raff spoke again. "If that boy is really powerful as you said, than he would kill us"
"That's The good thing your majesty, the little boy doesn't know himself... Your majesty you have no time".
Rooko disappeared into the air.

"I must act fast" King Raff Dennard muttered as he trotted out of the throne room.

Greyback and Clovin had been plying the woods, Clovin was tired, tired of sitting on the saddle, tired of walking. He thought about his mom, thought about when this flying would End. They were Close to the Crystal Village, Greyback had assured him. Now it was very dark, Greyback had said they should rest. Clovin sat under a tree, while Greyback, tied the white horse to a tree and went a little further, leaving Clovin behind."let me get woods" he said and Disappeared into the darkness. Clovin was filling sleepy, his eyes where heavy. He heard a wisper behind him, it was a little boy, he was beckoning for Clovin to come, Clovin looked around to ensure Greyback wasn't Close, he stood up and dusted himself and approached the Little boy.
"Follow me!" Said the boy.
Clovin was about to speak... But the boy shushed him. "No questions just follow me" he said. Clovin looked around again and then began to follow.
When they had walked a long distance, Clovin, scared, stopped and said.
"I not moving any inch untill you tell me who you are"
"I am Cranglar" Said the boy.
"I am..."
"Clovin, I Know" the boy interrupted.
"You Know me?"
"Yes" said the boy "no time lets keep moving"
"But where are we going?" Asked Clovin.
"Running away of course"
"But I came with my father"
"Clovin! You must not go to the Crystal Village, it's dangerous"
"But my father said that is the most secured place"
"Clovin, you can't trust anybody"
"I trust my father, and beside why should I trust you, I don't even know you"
"Clovin you are not safe in the hands of Greyback"
"Cranglar or whatever you call yourself, I think you should leave now, I have to go back" Clovin turned to leave.
"Clovin, you are close to the Crystal Village, your life is in danger, come with me and you will be safe"
"CLOVIN! CLOVIN!" Greyback was yelling at the distance, his voice was faint.
"That's my father calling, I have to go" Clovin Said, turned and began to trot back.

Cranglar stood watching Clovin disapear into the bush. "I have to do something" he said. he turned into a bird and flew away.

Thanks for reading, and special thanks to all those that have been following from episode 1. and a shout-out to Etorobong Johnny for always motivating me, whenever I see her message I quickly run to pick up my Pen.
CLOVIN
Episode 7
Cranglar.

Author's Note: I sincerely apologise for the late coming of this episode, I was out from home throughout the previous week, so I made this Episode a bit long.

[Cont]
The first day of Apip was just the next day, Clovin had not been found. King Raff Dennard had refused to eat or allow anyone see him. He had not forgotten Sisirs's threats. The other Lads were already set to leave by tommorow, their parents had given them their last kiss, their parents had wish them their last farewell. King Raff Dennard spent every minute in deep pain, which came when he thought greatly and intensely of what Sisirs's threats would bring to his kingdom, but why was Clovin so important, why couldn't he be replaced, he woundered. Seeking advice from the Liberian, John Roger had told him that there was a time in Klintoham when a Sisirs's lad died before the First they of Apip, they had to replace him, therefore King Raff Dennard, thought this was a great evidence to convince the goddess, Sisira, to allow a replacement for Clovin, but Sisira's threats, if Clovin didn't take the Journey was firm, she seems to have made up are mind.

King Raff Dennard stood by his throne, he was alone, he had forbidden anybody from coming in even the queen was forbidden, he said he wanted to be alone. Soon there was a sudden snap, Rooko appeared, his face corvered with the hood of his robe. King Raff Dennard was greeted with shock, when he saw that it was Rooko he took some air of relief.
"I have come to bring you warning from Sisira, she has sent me to tell you that you have now till the Lads leave tomorrow to find Clovin, be fast about anything you've got to do"
When Rooko had finished talking, he turned to disapear as always, but Raff Pleaded for him to wait "please wait, please, please" Pleaded the king.
Rooko turned back and seems to give Raff attention.
"Can't you help me" said the king "why can't you with your powers tell us where he is, please"
Rooko laughed in annoyance.
"Clovin is too powerful, no dark powers can penetrate him... Not even the goddess herself, His blood is the noblest of all, his blood his pure, his soul his clean an innocent making him so powerful... No time, your majesty, a plague of death will befall Klintoham tomorrow if Clovin is not found"
Rooko turned again to leave, but king Raff spoke again. "If that boy is really powerful as you said, than he would kill us"
"That's The good thing your majesty, the little boy doesn't know himself... Your majesty you have no time".
Rooko disappeared into the air.

"I must act fast" King Raff Dennard muttered as he trotted out of the throne room.

Greyback and Clovin had been plying the woods, Clovin was tired, tired of sitting on the saddle, tired of walking. He thought about his mom, thought about when this flying would End. They were Close to the Crystal Village, Greyback had assured him. Now it was very dark, Greyback had said they should rest. Clovin sat under a tree, while Greyback, tied the white horse to a tree and went a little further, leaving Clovin behind."let me get woods" he said and Disappeared into the darkness. Clovin was filling sleepy, his eyes where heavy. He heard a wisper behind him, it was a little boy, he was beckoning for Clovin to come, Clovin looked around to ensure Greyback wasn't Close, he stood up and dusted himself and approached the Little boy.
"Follow me!" Said the boy.
Clovin was about to speak... But the boy shushed him. "No questions just follow me" he said. Clovin looked around again and then began to follow.
When they had walked a long distance, Clovin, scared, stopped and said.
"I not moving any inch untill you tell me who you are"
"I am Cranglar" Said the boy.
"I am..."
"Clovin, I Know" the boy interrupted.
"You Know me?"
"Yes" said the boy "no time lets keep moving"
"But where are we going?" Asked Clovin.
"Running away of course"
"But I came with my father"
"Clovin! You must not go to the Crystal Village, it's dangerous"
"But my father said that is the most secured place"
"Clovin, you can't trust anybody"
"I trust my father, and beside why should I trust you, I don't even know you"
"Clovin you are not safe in the hands of Greyback"
"Cranglar or whatever you call yourself, I think you should leave now, I have to go back" Clovin turned to leave.
"Clovin, you are close to the Crystal Village, your life is in danger, come with me and you will be safe"
"CLOVIN! CLOVIN!" Greyback was yelling at the distance, his voice was faint.
"That's my father calling, I have to go" Clovin Said, turned and began to trot back.

Cranglar stood watching Clovin disapear into the bush. "I have to do something" he said. he turned into a bird and flew away.

Thanks for reading, and special thanks to all those that have been following from episode 1.

If you missed any of the episodes please check my page Author PEN please like the Page.

www.facebook.com/authorpen28
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Episode 8
The betray.

The King entered his inner chamber with a Rush, the Queen was standing by the window, lost in thoughts, the king's recent behavior had been troubling her. she was startled when the King rushed in. The king had hurried to the wing of the chamber where is armors were. This brought shock to the Queen, she had not seen her husband on armors, since over ten years.
"What is going on? Why are you wearing your royal armors?" Asked the queen.
"Klintoham have less than a day to find Clovin, or else a plague of death awaits us" replied the King, when Raff Dennard was fully dressed, he drew out his sword, staring at it, he spoke.
"I can't keep waiting for those fools, I must do the job myself, I must find Clovin" he said and slide the sword into its sheath.
"Why did you leave this place?" Greyback asked, when Clovin returned. "Eh....I...I...I just took a walk around" Said Clovin. Greyback eyed Clovin angrily, and dropped the woods on the ground, and began to make a fire.
"This is a wood Clovin, it's very dangerous at night" the fire began to burn, Clovin felt warm, as he sat down he said "I am sorry father"
Greyback stared at him, and nodded. Both parties maintained a long silence, silence only disturbed by the cracking of the fire.
"Father! Please tell me about the Crystal Village, why do you think it's safe?"
Greyback added More woods to the fire, and spoke a great deal later. "The Crystal Village, is a small village with a Castle, which have two Chambers" Greyback paused to drink water. "What are the Chambers for" Clovin asked. The water slide down the sides of Greyback's mouth as drank. When he place the bottle down, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
"The first Chamber is the Chamber of the white Crystal it rapels against dark magic"
"And the second" chirped in Clovin.
"It repels against White magic" said Greyback.
"So, how's that safe for us?"
"You see Clovin, no one has ever gone to that village for over fifty years, I'll be safe there you see"
Clovin was about to speak, but Greyback cut in. "I think you should go to sleep"
"Alright Father" Clovin said and lay himself on the ground.
King Raff Dennard had saddled his war horse. "Why don't you go with some of your men, you Majesty" said the Queen worriedly.
"My lady I will be fine" assured the King. He kicked the horse into motion.

Cranglar flew down towards the City gate of Klintoham and turned into a human, a little boy. He stood there, waiting for the king. When the king rode the horse out of the gate Cranglar yelled, calling the king, the king surprised, stopped as Cranglar ran to him.
"How may i be of help to you little one" asked the King
"I know what you seek, your Majesty" Said Cranglar "you seek The Young lad Clovin" the king's eyes fell open in awe.
"How do you know that"
"I know" said Cranglar "he is hearding for the Crystal Village, he is almost there... You have to hurry your Majesty"
"The Crystal Village, what's he going there to do" muttered the King.
"Your Majesty, hurry"
"Oh yes! thank you very much" he kicked the horse again,it began trotting in full speed.

Watch out for Episode 9
The Crystal Village
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Clovin
Episode 9
The Crystal Village

The King's Knights had been doing a lot of search around the woods. They knew today was the last day, but they were tired, tired of searching. Now they had camped by the river.they all felt reluctant to move on with the journey, the fact was that they did not know where this Clovin could be found. One of them had suggested they go on, he had reminded them of the time they had left, to get the boy, another had shut him up, reminding him about the days they had searched for him with nothing to show for it, another suggested they get something to eat, and continue in the search in the morning. They all agreed. That moment they heard a twiched in the bush, two of the knights stood up "that could be an animal" said one of the knights, the others stood up with their weapons. "Let's go hunting" another knight said. They pushed their way into the bush and soon they saw a pig, the pig was staring at them , "get it!" Yelled one of them, the pig began to run, they ran after it, and soon they caught it alive, one of the knights placed the pig on the shoulder, as they returned back to the Camp. After returning to the Camp they started a camp fire, but gradually the pig began to transform, soon it was a boy -- Cranglar, the knights where shocked they drew out their swords.
The Rope with which Cranglar's hands was tied melted off. " Who are you?" asked one of the Knights, his voice trembling. "I am Cranglar"
"What do you want from us?" Asked another knight. "I Know what you seek" said Cranglar.
But the knights where quiet, starring at him alert as though they suspected he would attack at anytime. "You seek the Little boy Clovin".
The Knights stared at each other in awe.
"He his heading for the Crystal Village, your King is also heading there, you must hurry" Cranglar that moment changed into an eagle and flew away, leaving then stunned in shocked. A few moment later the Grandmaster spoke. "You heard the little ferry, get yourself prepared we leave right know for the Crystal Village"
The Crystal Village was a very small one. There were huts built at every corner, the walls of this hut was made of shining Crystal. "Is this the Crystal Village?" asked Clovin "of course my son" Greyback replied. They were riding on the horse back, slowly the horse was approaching the Castle.
When they reach the Castle, it was empty, such as their voice echoed when they speak. They pushed their way pass several halls filled with Crystals.
Soon Clovin began to feel an echo inside his head, as they drew Closer to a door made of dark Crystal, the echoing increased, at once he stopped and asked. "Father! Where are we going?" Greyback stopped and said "to the dark Crystal hall"
"The dark Crystal hall?" Clovin repeated.
He was feeling weak more and more as the reach the door.
Getting closer to the door it opened on his own accord, Clovin was shocked. "C'mon" Said Greyback to Clovin who had stopped walking, he began to walk again.
He followed Greyback into the hall. The hall was filled with dark Crystal, the wall was made with dark Crystal, at the mid point of the room was a giant Rocky dark Crystal. At this point Clovin was already staggering, inside is head came various voice, voices of his mother, voices of Dargon, voices of Greyback, voices of Cranglar. His eyes were spinning. "Father i am getting weak" called Clovin "wait here... I will be back" Greyback said and left the hall in a rush.
Clovin with his eyes spinning, with him staggering to keep standing, staggered to the dark Crystal wall, as his hands touched it, he was thrown on the floor. Soon he began to here a strange laugh, echoing all around the hall. He covered his ears, but the laughing was loud as though it was coming from inside his head.
Then venom appeared in front of him, covered in black Robe which dragged along the floor, on his hand was a staff. He laughed again, Clovin covered his ears. Dargon appeared beside Venom and smiled.
"Clovin! " Called Venom "I am Venom... I need your blood" he laughed again, Clovin covered his ears. His voice seems to be torturing him.
"Father! Father help me" he called with a weak and faint voice.

Thanks for reading.
Watch out for Episode 10. THE BATTLE OF THE DARK CRYSTAL VILLAGE.

please like my Page at Author PEN

Where do think the story is moving towards, she your thoughts.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Clovin
Episode 10
The battle of the Crystal Village.

The king had reached the crystal village, he stood by his horse wondering where Clovin and Greyback must have been hiding in the Crystal Village, Still wondering, a bird flew toward the him and transformed into Cranglar.
“My God” the king expressed a shocked.
“what are you?”
“Not important” said Cranglar. “Go now to the dark crystal hall, you will find Clovin, hurry”
“the dark Crystal hall?” king Raff Dennard said in fear “go! Go!” Cranglar urged.
The king mounted his horse and was soon heading for the castle.
Clovin was going weaker, his eyes were gradually shutting. The place seem to be draining his energy. Sisira appeared, she was in a white robe that dragged along the floor, she had a Rod on her hand. Venom was shocked on seeing Sisira.
“Why are you here?” asked Venom
“I want the boy” said Sisira.
“no! he belongs to me” insisted Venom
“lets see” said Sisira.
She pointed her rod to Venom, a flash of white light shut towards Venom, Venom waved his staff, a red neon light blocked Sisira’s spell, a mist of smoke covered the place. Rooko appeared beside Sisira.
Mean while Cloving had fallen unconscious. Greyback returned and was shocked to see venom, Sisira, Rooko and Dargon all set for a combat. While every one stared at each other amazingly the king rushed in with his sword drawn out he was greated with shock “Sisira! Rooko!” called king Raff Dennard. Greyback ran to Clovin on the floor and tried to rivive him.
An heavy duel soon began, Venom and sisira where up against each other, the flashes of red neon and white light flew around the room, Rooko and dargon dueled. The king and greyback started their fight with their sword. Cloving was left alone on the floor.
The kings knight and the grandmaster reached the crystal village. And stood wondaring, wondering where next to go, while still wondaring Cranglar walked to them and said “the boy is in the dark Crystal hall. Go and get him” the grandmaster looked at Cranglar with a douptful look.
“why should we even believe you?” asked another knights.
“your king as I speak now is in the dark crystal hall, he might be in trouble” Cranglar said and turned into an eagle and flew away. Leaving the knight in awe, after wandering in fustrationg for a few moment the grandmaster ordered his men to head for the hall.
Flashes of Magic lights was still flying around the room king Raff Dinnard and Greyback where still on, fighting, though they had both injured one and the other. While duel was still on. The grandmaster and another knight rushed in, they where shocked at the battle before them, a flash of silver light flew toward the knight with the grandmaster, it hit him on the chest, straightaway he turned into a stone, fell on the floor and broke in to pieces another flashes of silver light flew toward the Grandmaster but he quickly rolled on the floor, the silver light smashed against the wall.
“Sharks, get Clovin and leave this place” yelled the King, Sharks Crawed to Clovin and began to drag him out, when Venom saw that Clovin was been dragged out he tried to go after him but Sisira blocked him, so they continue dueling.
When cloving was finally out of the hall, he coughed as he revived, when he saw that he was in the safe hands of the Grandmaster he fell back and slept off.
As the Grandmaster Returned to Klintoham with Clovin and the other knight, one of them asked.
“where is Lewis”
“he was turned into a stone, and he his in pieces now” replied Sharks
“you need to see the battle inside that hall, I have never seen such a thing in my entire life”
“what about the king?” asked another knight over the trotting sound of the horses in high speed.
“I don’t know, it will take a miracle for him to survive”.

Follow Author PEN for the previous episodes. Please like and share.
WATCH OUT for Episode 11.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Clovin
Episode 11
The first day of Apip

The City bell began to sound, every one stopped and listened, it was the sound of the summon bell, the citizens knew they were summoned. They crowded the street, heading for the king's castle. It was the first Day of Apip, every one could guess the reason for the summon the seven lad were ready to depart for, the journey the crowd trooped into the castle through the open gate into the field, they gathered in semi circle round the platform.
The Grandmaster came out with the seven lad paraded before him, they were all dressed like knight, with shinning armons. They stood on the platform facing the crowd. Geny stood among he crowd, she had tears on her face, the news of Clovin's return reached her but she was not allowed to see him. "People of klimtoham" the voice of Sharks boomed out, the Crowd went silent. "as you all know today is the first day of Apip, the day the seven chosen lads will set for their jounney, they will leave today, and may the bravest among them return"
The crowd was silent, Rooko appeared carrying a Golden bowl with blood in it. he dipped his hand inside and marked the lads on their fore head, when he got to Clovin, his hand couldn't reached his head he tried , but a mighty force seems to resit his hand, no one had observed this, when he couldn't mark Clovin with the blood, he moved on to the next person.
When this was done. He Disappeared. Then a chariot big enough for the seven of them stoped by the platform. The seven of them entered the Chariot and it began to move, as it move, the parents of the lads ran after the chariot, crying, but when the chariot began to move faster they couldn't keep up any more. Geny fell on the floor crying, she had waited all this while to see his son Clovin, only for him to return and been taken away again.
Rooko had brought the king home a while aga before the bell that summoned the critized rang. He lay on the bed weak, he had injuries from the fight, the physician was attending to him,
"the lad?" asked the king
"the are gone" Sharks told the king
"Rooko thank you for saving me" thanked the king, Rooko had appreard a moment ago, he nodded.
"What about Greyback?" asked the king
"No idea your majesty but I know he would be back looking for Cloving" Rooko said
The king gave a weak laugh
"by then he would be long gone in the woods"
The king laughed again, and again until the laugh became uncontrollable.

Please visit my page for previous Episodes �� Author PEN

WATCH OUT for Episode 12 the return of Greyback.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Lessonslearnt: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2019
thanks op

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lessonslearnt have you been following
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Lessonslearnt: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Palmernuel:
Lessonslearnt have you been following

yes I have

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Clovin
Episode 12
The Pensiv.

the seven lads, which took the journey, were usually made to go through a Pensiv, the Pensiv was found down at the middle of the woods. the Pensiv only appreared once in seven years, it appeared only for this reason- to admit the lads into the dark wood, into the adventure of the journey.

the chariot stoped in front of the Pensiv in the woods, it was quiet, you could here the birds whistling. the Pensiv was like a glass, but was blue, when you stepped into it you don't come out from the other end, instead you enter into another world, the world of Sisira.

the seven lad came out from the Chariot and made their way toward the Pensiv. they had only walked for a few moment when the ground began to shake under their feet as though an earthquake was about to happen, they heard the sound of dinosaurs, the forest shook and they knew this must be huge dinosaurs. the Chariot turned to leave, it was too late, the dinosaurs emerge from the bush and crushed it. "run! run!" cried templar "to the Pensiv" he added, as he made good use of his legs. The others were behind him, he seems to be very fast, the dinosaurs followed them, their mighty feet shook the whole forest, their body falling the trees.

Templar and Brooks, had the energy of a sprinter, they had reached the Pensiv and had Disappeared the moment they steped in, the others where drawing closer, but the dinosaurs had caught up with them, they feared the animals whould stamped them to the ground, and so they scattered, they had not entered the Pensiv.

Black and Clovin had ran the same way, they ran so fast, but soon they couldn't hear the sound of the dinosours, silent decended on the woods, it was quiet as though nothing ever happpened. clovin stopped runing and fell on the floor, his chest rose and fell, he gasped badly for breath, Black bent over, his two hands on his knees, panting.

"we must get into the pensiv" said Black
"we can't, they dinosaurs may still be around" Clovin insisted.
"we have to, the Journey starts in the Pensiv, if we don't get in, then we are out" Black pursued
"why don't we stay here for a while, will could try later on" Clovin was drinking from a little jar he had loosed off from his belt.
"the Pensiv dissapears at sun down today, we have beraly few hours" Black said, he straightened up, and turned to leave
"Where are you going? you want to leave me here" cried clovin
"stay there if you want"
Cloving stood up from the ground, brushed himself, and ran after Black.

They had only moved a few distance, when they heard the dinosours, again. "i told you, they are still here" Clovin complained , they looked around in fear, they heard the animals approaching, when the animals emerge from the bush with a run, they broke into a run, the dinosaurs pursued them, hitting the trees with their body so it would fall on them, but they smartly maneuvered their way around. a cave was aheard of them, an open cave, "to the cave run!" yelled Black who was ahead of clovin "run! run!" black kept on calling. he was close and clovin was still behind.

when they ran into the cave, the dinosaurs stopped, they were too big to enter the cave, they lingered around for a moment or two and then turned and left.

Clovin lay on the floor and demanded for water, he had lost his jar, due to the run, Black was drinking from his own jar, when he was done he passed it to Clovin.

"it would be sun down in about an hour?" said Black pacing the cave, he was worried, if they didn't entered the Pensiv, they didn't undertake the journey. "what do will do?" asked Clovin
"we have to keep trying to get into the Pensiv?" Black said, he kicked the wall angrily, and hurt his feet, and cried "oauh!"
"if the Pensiv disappears by sun down, it does't matter, it wasn't our fault, the dinosaurs whould have killed us"
"i am going back" Black insisted, he walked to the mouth of the cave and spied outside, "i think it's clear" he said still staring. "c'mon Clovin let's go"
"i am not leaving this place" insisted clovin, he lay down on the floor, confortably "i will stay here, and if the Pensiv disappears i will go back home"
"you are just a fool Clovin... you weren't chosen to hide in a cave, you were chosen to undertake the journey of sisira's, a worthy journey, it's an honour Clovin"
"i just have the feeling that you are a swine, Black" said Clovin, black's face turned pale, he said then in anger.
"alright! stay here if you want"
"i will stay here?" Clovin said, and watched Black leaved the cave, Black made a few step and turned.
"Clovin come with me?"
"you didn't bring me here why do you care so much about me?" asked Clovin, he sat up.
"they cave isn't safe, in the first place" Black said
"i know, but it's safer than been out there with too dinosaurs. "Good Luck with the dinosaurs and the Pensiv"
Black stood at the mouth of the cave, staring at Clovin, after a moment he turned and left Clovin in the cave.

Thanks to everyone that has been following this story, the post of this was a little bit slow, but I promise to make amends in subsequent stories. Please like share support this page...

WATCH OUT for the next episode, tomorrow.

Don't forget to like the page � Author PEN

Follow the on my signature.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by germaphobe(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
ok, small small we don de reach shaa
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 1:23am On Feb 03, 2019
Small small we go reached last fight
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by maxxy26: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
i don sitdown jarjar,,,dy enjoy dis gbadu

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by AmaUwana(f): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2019
@op welldone

1 Like

Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Clovin
Episode 13
The intruder.

The king sat on his throne in the throne room, he had a dream, it had been horrible, he had seen a plague of death decending on the land. He didn't understand the dream, it troubled him. The knights were all in the throne room, all providing interpretation of all sort to the king.
"You majesty... Sisira once threatened Klintoham with a plague of death, may be she wants to bring it to pass" said Ambrose, one of the knights.
"That's impossible" the king raised his voice, and began, coughing voilently, he was still recovering. "Sisira can't do it... We did what she wanted?"
"You majesty" Said Sharks "you majesty, the Chariot which took the lads to the woods had not return". The king's eyes widened. This was the second day, and the Chariot which took the lads had not return, they had waited for it, and had almost forgotten about it, for they had been celebrating.
"I hope nothing happened, I hope those lads didn't escape" the king said worriedly, he was in panic, even the throne has lost its comfort,he would sit this way and that way, soon he stood and paced the room.
"Ambrose" Called the king. He stepped out, "your majesty"
"Take some men with you, find out why the Chariot has not return, Make sure you carry out thorough search"
"Yes your majesty!" Ambrose said and left the room.
Hurt rushed into the room, he was a knight, among those who went round the City, ensuring there was no intruder. He went on one knee and said "you majesty... Greyback is in the City"
The King had been pacing, he stopped on his tracks, "what does he want?" The had spoken to himself "what does he want, his son by now has gone too far... Where did you see him?"
"He was spotted with his wife at Parkinson's alley" Said Hurt, still on one knee.
"Take some men sharks, and find him and bring me his head" commanded the king.
The king lay on his bed, weak, he had been weak since the last Battle. He didn't spent time outside his chambers, the physician had told him to always have good rest, now he was having a good rest when Greyback entered the Chambers, his face was covered with a mask, he removed it, and the king jumbed out of the bed, his sword was not with him, it was hunged on the wall.
"How did you get here?" Asked The king.
Greyback didn't speak, he stood there, occasionally he would take a step.
"How did you get here?" The king asked again
Greyback smiled. "I once lived in this castle...you remember?" Greyback said and began to advance toward the King.
"Soldiers! "Called the king.
"All dead" Said Greyback, he gave a little smile.
"What do you want?" Raff Dennard's voice quivered, he shrinked to The Wall, expecting the worse.
"Revenge, I want revenge" Greyback was now drawing closer to the King, the King had compressed himself to the wall.
"You son was chosen, it wasn't my fault...you know that, of course you know the traditions of klimtoham"
"I seek revenge for my father... The man you slayed"
"I never had a hand inTumnus's death" said King.
"lies" said Greyback. "My father was a brave man" Greyback said half to himself.
"No! You father was a swine... A betrayal, an ungrateful one... He deserve what he got"
Greyback felt the pang of anger, he walked with a double pace to the king. Now inches away from the king he raised his sword, but paused to give his last words.
"I promise to revenge my father, and to reclaim the throne that belonged to him"
"Greyback someone must have been feeding you with lies, your father... Your father had no business with the throne"
Greyback raised the sword to strike, but the Prince and sharks walked into the Chambers. Sharks drew out a dagger, threw it at Greyback, it peiced him by the shoulder. Greyback screamed and turned. He made himself ready for a fight, has he held his injured shoulder, but More soldiers entered the Chambers with bow and arrows. Greyback back gave up, still holding his arm he threw his sword on the floor and held up his hand for submittion.

Thanks for reading, please don't forget to share the stories, if you love it and want others to read it. Please like follow this page Author PEN for more stories, soon I will start sharing except of my other works, you wouldn't want to miss it.

Watch out for Episode 14
The Plague.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
***Free Ebook****
I am giving a free Ebook, as a promo for my upcoming Novel titled Jacob's Plight. This Ebook his a short story I wrote for the Commonwealth, Litrary prize.

Plot: Blanchard Norman, Adolf Charlie and Ernest found themselves in the trench during the world war, the three soldiers all has reasons to leave, Blanchard's wife had just giving birth, Ernest has a son back at home, and Adolf Charlie had gotten married the day he was sent to the trench. Aldolf discovered that one of the lieutenant, was a traitor, the lieutenant knew Aldolf had caught him in his act and must have told his friends, he sought ways to eliminate the three soldiers.

Opening: Blanchard Norman always sang. He sang about the day, how happy, fair and bright the day was. Adolf Charlie did not like the song, he always told Blanchard to shut up usually with a loud scream.  
Adolf argued that there was nothing fair, or bright or happy about the day, he said life was miserable in the trench “what is fair about the day?” Adolf Charlie once asked “when we are all stock in here, fighting for life.” Blanchard Norman had said if they had survived this long in the trench, where others had died of shelling, where others had been sniped through the parapet or even killed during raids, where others had died of trench foot, shell-shock, from been sick. If they had survived this long, Blanchard thought the day had been fair to them. So he began every morning with a song of praise.  

Follow the link to download the book
Clovin Next episode comes shortly.

Appreciate by sharing. so more people can get the free book. Thank you
Please Don't forget to like and follow my page Author PEN

Epub: https://www.4shared.com/s/fL1SbyzIUee
Pdf: https://www.4shared.com/s/f3Rr4hSEAee
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Clovin
Episode 15
Sisira's Palace

Greyback was sitting on dungeon floor, his head leaning on the Cold wall of his cell. he was hungry , the guards had refused to feed him, he tried to killed their king, his execution was to take place tommorow, he would be executed in the presence of the people of klimtoham, his offence would be read to them, this was to sound as warning to any who would try to murder the king. Greyback was to be executed by hanging and so the platform was been kept clean, this evening.
"You are a fool Greyback" came Venom's voice, Greyback who was feeling sleepy open his eyes, and saw venom, right in front of him.
"Please help... Please" Greyback Pleaded.
"What were you thinking?" Asked venom tapping his staff on his Palm "murder the king, was that the plan, Greyback... You have failed me, now Clovin as gone to that Journey... You have failed me Greyback...you made it worse when you try to murder the king"
"I can fix this... Just get me out of this place"
It's too late, Greyback, Clovin has gone too far" Venom said, he turned, and Said " I will get what I want my own way... But first I must stop Sisira" he Disappeared. Greyback leaned back on the wall and weeped.

Sharks had taken one of the royal horses and had set for the woods. At the heart of the Cliff was Sisira alley, the passage to Sisira palace. When Sharks got to the alley, he came down from the horse, walked to the Bear Statue. He Drew out a knife, drew it along his Palm and blood gushed out he allowed it to drop at The mouth of the statue. The statue Cracked with sound like that of an earthquake, and it divided. Sharks pulled out a roll of cloth and tied his injured Palm as he stepped into the little opening at the center of the Statue bear, when the statue closed up it gave Sharks the Feeling he was inside the bears Stomach. When the Bear Cracked opened again he was in a strange place, he stepped out,he had come to this place once before with the king. The place was utterly dark, the four Lamp Post didn't seems to give the place light. The place smelled of blood. Sharks' feets crushed bones as he walked to the palace. The palace was a mighty Cave filled with skeletons, pots filled to brim with blood, many Lamp Post hung about, the cave had light. Sisira stood by her throne, facing the wall, her back to Sharks. Sharks had entered the Cave scared. before he spoke Sisira spoke.
" I Know why you are here" She turned, Sharks didn't want to look at her face, he looked down at his shoes. "Go and tell Raff that he has failed me"
Sharks raised his head but didn't look at Sisira's eyes. "We did what you wanted, the seven Lads where sent into woods" Said Sharks
"No! Five of them never entered the Pensiv" said Sisira. Now Sharks eyes widened.
"Take a look at that?" Sisira Pointed at a shiny Glassy pot, blood was dripping into it from nowhere, Greyback jaw fell open, " that's the blood of the prince. Go now and tell Raff your King that, he as broken an accent covenant, tell him that the plague of death would not stop until every last soul of Klimtoham is dead." Sharks turned to leave, but turned again and asked "But, can nothing be done" Sisira turned white in anger, She yelled. "Get out or I start with you"
"No no please" Sharks turned and began to trot back to the Statue bear.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Episode 16
Clovin had been alone in the cave, it was now very dark, so dark that for fear he stood at the mouth of the Cave, he was too afraid to go out, he was too afraid to go in. It was raining, he could smell the leafs, he could hear the rain tapping the ground. Shortly he heard footsteps approaching, he was frightened, he drew out his sword as if he could use them. Soon came voices, still, the place was dark, he couldn't tell where the voices came from, or where the footsteps were approaching from. In another moment he saw a torch coming, then he withdrew his step and allowed the cave to swallow him up. He knew they were people coming, but was sore afraid when he saw them coming to the cave. He ran to a corner in the cave, an attempt to hide, when the people entered the cave, he saw them plainly, one of them Carried woods for fire.
"Clovin" Wagner called.
They where the other Lads who had not entered the Pensiv.
Clovin came out, he laughed with peace within him. " did any of you meet Black" asked Clovin.
"Black is dead" said Wagner, he was the one with the woods, he dropped it and said "we saw him laying dead on the ground"
Clovin went sad and sat on the floor, "I warned him, but he didn't listen, he was so obsessed about entering the Pensiv" Clovin said calmly " maybe the dinosaurs killed him"
Lidon began to arrange the woods, when he was done, Holly lit the fire with the torch he was holding, as the camp fire burnt, the cave was bright. They sat round the fire warming themselves, the place was cold, it was drizling.
"We should get something to eat, " said Lidon
"Great idea" Holly agreed
"But what can we eat here in the woods?" asked Clovin
The place went quiet for just a moment, Lidon then suggested they go hunting, Holly thought otherwise, he said it was drizling, and the animals will all be hiding, Lidon insisted they gave it a try.
"Alright, Clovin please stay here, while will go hunting" said Lidon
"Why can't I come with you guys" Clovin disagreed. "I can hunt too" he pressed on.
"Just stay here?" Holly said.
Clovin kept quiet and watched them leave the cave, he Drew himself close to the fire, he seems to enjoy the warmth it gave to him.

The three of them returned later with squirrels, six in number "we caught them in the trees, they built a house in one of those trees" Wagner told Clovin. The Squirrels were dead, they began the dressing process immediately.
"What do will do now, now that the Pensiv is gone" asked Holly.
"I suggest we go back to Klintoham" Clovin said.
"No! Bad ideas" Wagner disagreed "they will just kill us"
"Why?" Clovin asked
"They wouldn't believe us, they will think will didn't want to take the journey, that's why we came back" Wagner Explained.
"So what do will do, I am tired of the woods" said Lidon
" we have to leave for another City, where we can be safe, we don't have to ever return back to Klintoham " said Wagner
"I can't do that" said Clovin "what about my mom?, You mean I won't see her again, I can't do that"
The others stared at Clovin disdainfully.
"You are not the only one who has got family, everyone here do, Okay, we are talking about our life here, you talking about your mom. You can go back to Klintoham Clovin, if you like" Said Wagner, he Added, as he turned the squirrels on the fire.
"Who is with me on this"
"Aye" said Holly
"Aye" said Lidon
"Aye too" Wagner smiled.
The all were staring at Clovin, with an air of a victor.
"Anyways, the Ayes got it" said Wagner.
"So what City do we heard for" asked Holly.
"The closest I guess" said Lidon.
"That would be Tomkin" said Wagner
"That's miles away, " said Lidon.
"We start tommorow morning then" suggested Holly.

When they were done preparing the meat theyate to their full and wrapped the rest for their Journey which they hoped to begin the next morning. Clovin had not decided if he would come along with them, so they mocked him till they all fell asleep.
They had only slept for a few moments, when they heard footsteps, each step shook the cave violently. They jumped up, drew out their sword, they couldn't see anything approaching, but they heard the steps. They all began to grab their bags, for in case they had need of running, the cave seemed as though it would collapsed at each step that approached them. Now a mighty wind began, as what seems to be an invisible stepped approached. When the camp fire went off so that the cave was absolutely dark, Clovin screamed, the unknown thing had gotten a hold on him.
"Help me! Please help... It's taken me a way, it's take me... Help me please please"
The other Lads couldn't help Clovin, they couldn't even see anything. Clovin's screaming soon became faint, whatever had gotten hold of him seems to be dragging him down into the Dept of the Cave. When Clovin's voice was totally gone, the cave became quiet.
"Put of the fire" said Lidon, in the darkness.
"No need for that, we can't stay here" Wagner disagreed. "Let's leave"
The three Remaining lads left the Cave.

Don't forget to like my page @ www.facebook.com/authorpen28
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2019
First let apologise to my nairaland readers, this came very late. Na Election wahala cause am.

Clovin
Episodes 17
Hephzibah

Clovin kept on screaming has he was been dragged down into the Dept of the cave, but soon he notice that the place had suddenly gone bright and that he was now on a field, and it was Cranglar that had been dragging his leg.
"Cranglar, what are you doing?" Asked Clovin. Cranglar let go on Clovin's leg, and gave him his hand, Clovin was angry, but reluctantly, he took Cranglar's hand, and Cranglar pulled him up.
Clovin looked around and could not find the Cave, he looked back at Cranglar and said.
"Where is the Cave, and where is this place?"
"Clovin, the cave is gone, you are in another world now, this is Mereland, would you please come with me" said Cranglar.
"To where?" Clovin asked looking around.
"To see Hephzibah, your protector" said Cranglar
"My Protector, what do you mean my Protector" questioned Clovin, as he walked behind Cranglar.
"You will see her" said Cranglar.
As they walked through the land, Clovin kept on looking around, he had never seen such a place before, it was fairy Land, it was beautiful, some animals where staring at him.
Shortly, they got to Hephzibah's fairy house. When they got to the door it open on its own accord, Clovin stepped back in shock.
"C'mon, Clovin" said Cranglar. Clovin swallowed and walked in to the house, it was a large house inside, but looking at the house from outside, it was very small. Hephzibah sat on her throne, she was wearing a thick white fur, she held a staff. Clovin saw that they were other many little children, like Cranglar, standing around the throne.
"Clovin, oh... How good and pleasant to see you again" she said. The other children let out a smile, Hephzibah stood up from her throne and and spread her hands for Clovin to hug her, Clovin reluctantly hugged her.
"Maybe you are making a mistake" he said when he released himself from the hug. "We have never meant before"
Hephzibah smiled, Clovin will sent you to the human world, from here, you were only just a baby, so you can't remember"
Clovin looked confused, he looked around again he saw the children, some of them got wings.
"Clovin, I think you should sit down" when Hephzibah said this a chair flew from it's position, and landed behind Clovin, Cranglar gave him a gentle pushed, so that he fell on the chair.
"Can you tell me what's going on" Clovin said.
"Clovin there is a lot you need to Know" said Hephzibah. "You are the prince of MereLand, you are the Next to this throne."
"But I am from Klintoham, my mother is Geny and my father his Greyback"
"Clovin, I sent you to Klintoham, to save them from been distroyed, I knew a time would come when Sisira would want to distroyed that land, Fairies are good being, we wanted to help"
"and how could i have help them, I am just a boy"
"Clovin listen to me, you are most powerful being in all of all the Land, that was why i sent you to save Klimtoham"
"Every fifty years, a special child his born in MereLand, this child becomes the next king or queen, you are that special child Clovin, you are the next after me, to take the throne. Klintoham had been oppressed, by Sisira, that wicked witch, she needs has much blood as possible to stay alive, she as struck Klintoham with what she called the plague of death, she is going to drill the blood of every last person in Klintoham if nothing is done, so Clovin you will have to go back"
"But why did you bring me here in the first place if I had to go back to Klintoham" asked Clovin
"I brought you here to tell you all you need to know and to give you all you need to have" said Hephzibah.
"There is a place you need to go with me to, it's called the CrystalCave" Hephzibah said and stood up from her throne.
"No, I am not going, the last time i was a Crystal suff I almost died" Clovin said and didn't make any move or stand to go.
"This is not the Crystal Village, this is the CRYSTAL CAVE, it bears the past, there is a lot You need to learn about the Past" come with me Clovin"

The few Episodes that would follow, we be looking, Clovin's Past. Stay connected.
Please don't forget that sharing is caring.
Thanks for always reading.
Re: Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2019
hello guys, am very sorry for delaying to post Cloving Episode 18 and the rest.i was trying to prepared the whole story so i could post them once. for those that had almost forgoten the story line i will try and summarized each episode to refreshed you memory. thanks for always reading and checking on this page.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

James Hardly Chase / I Caught My Husband Cheating, I Can’t Forgive Him And I Won’t Leave! / Knowing Xavier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.