Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) (74863 Views)

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MrSly(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Though I am from east of the Niger, I tell people that the Yoruba's still remain the most intelligently tactful region in this nation, the day they choose to secede, they will do it effortlessly without brute,force,insults or intimidation, that is why I respect their intellect,and despise some of my brothers who feel Nnamdi KANU ways are the right ways for the IBO's, it is quite degrading to the intellect of the whole race, a no body with no blue print for self actualization, apart from insults and intimidations, and my people are too emotional and sensitized to see through falsehood! I respect and must commend the South west for charting a part to peaceful farming,stability and economic sustenance of its people, without barting an eyelid or raising in relevant dust
Low self esteem. And knfiriority complex. Why not use your real identity? Must you claim to be Igbo in order to validate your post. Even the Igbo sef you can't even spell it yet you are there forming Igbo. No otter how you want to hide we will always identify Afonja's cowardice.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Yenny4real(f): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
Why are Yorubas pursuing unarmed Innocent Fulani herdsman out of the community Don't they have the right as Nigerians to rear their cows in any part of the country.. Amoketun should be more engaged in dealing with awawa boys,one millions with the numerous skull miners raving Havocs in Yoruba land instead flexing muscle where an innocent unarmed Fulani herdsman is

Do Fulani herdsmen kills armed men? They kill innocent souls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by JBL316: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

Which right of urs did those people infringe on? They were just grazing their cattle. They didnt destroy any crops or cause harm to anyone. Its time for Arewa to do something and keep these yorbas in check. Enough of this oppression

UR NOT UNAWARE OF THE ANTECEDENTS OF THE HERDSMEN ARE U? BESIDES THERE IS A LOCK DOWN. ABI.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by tallfact: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=James4bright post=88803119]Until we learn to work together, Nigeria would never work. The hatred between us all keeps us apart. My black brothers won't understand.

[/quotde]

SENSE.....

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by DropsMic(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
solmus:

AK47 is ordinary its an assault rifle and on of the best ever made with gas chamber recoil

Check for the meaning of ordinary.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
ARTtitude:
Wait these guys are actually armed? Issokay amotekun ko, small time now ma to dey harass citizen go become their modus operandi. Useless country
exactly what crossed my mind when I saw dude with a gun
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
iHateDcrowd:
Whereas here in Benin city, herdsmen/bandits are slaughtering the local community. Benin boys una dey sleep. Keep killing your own people while herdsmen is about to finally chase you all away. What an abomination

my brother it is a pity ? we have the CURSED APC MEMBER AS A GOVERNOR HE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN HIS SECOND TENURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Yenny4real(f): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rgade:
lipsrsealed
Instead of these people to channel all resources into fighting covid-19, they are equipping amotekun
Ekiti now has 20 cases abi, how is the state handling the out break?
This is chasing rats while the house burns.
States will soon start receiving 10k as monthly allocation from FG, as oil prices crash.
Unable to pay salaries, these amotekun boys will now carry the guns and torment innocent citizens.
Misplaced priority angry

Must you comment? How many lives has covid 19 claimed in relation to the havoc done by Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Turantula(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
ARTtitude:
Wait these guys are actually armed? Issokay amotekun ko, small time now ma to dey harass citizen go become their modus operandi. Useless country
wetin dz one dey talk? Una neva chee chumchin

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
Why are Yorubas pursuing unarmed Innocent Fulani herdsman out of the community Don't they have the right as Nigerians to rear their cows in any part of the country.. Amoketun should be more engaged in dealing with awawa boys,one millions with the numerous skull miners raving Havocs in Yoruba land instead flexing muscle where an innocent unarmed Fulani herdsman is
IPOB TERRORIST SPOTTED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
ARTtitude:

Pls leave harrassement out of these ok. The fulani herdsmen should be shown exit door simple as that so please stop looking at the bad side of Amotekun ok.

They have just avert bloodshed so give them thumb up for pushing these demons out without any fracas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by clemmonce(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pusyiter:
Chasing them to where?
Another State to commit havoc or where?
There should be a clear legislation against open grazing for Amotekun to effect.
My cent.
You have no cent. Didn't they come from somewhere ? Did they fall from the sky.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by LegendHero(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

Low self esteem. And knfiriority complex. Why not use your real identity? Must you claim to be Igbo in order to validate your post. Even the Igbo sef you can't even spell it yet you are there forming Igbo. No otter how you want to hide we will always identify Afonja's cowardice.

Herdsmen are killing every tribe in Nigeria.

—The middle-belt through Ortom declared fasting and prayers.

—The south-East through Gov. Ugwuanyi cried like a baby and declared fasting and prayers. They even cried to be under the state police instead of having the balls to declare their own security outfit.

—The South-south are still confused on what to do.

—The Southwest created Amotekun and legislated it in all their states to combat the activities of the herdsmen.

@your bolded, judging by the above Ojuku, who is the coward?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by helinues: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

Which right of urs did those people infringe on? They were just grazing their cattle. They didnt destroy any crops or cause harm to anyone. Its time for Arewa to do something and keep these yorbas in check. Enough of this oppression

Bring your cows again, this time, it won't be peaceful approach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Yenny4real(f): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
drfav:
I am sorry I had to derail..I don't understand ooo...so on this forum someone cannot comment of an Muslim related topic?? Tried commenting on one today and was ask to accept one thing one thing that I don't understand..but these same Muslims can jump on any Christan thread and comment all manner of rubbish as it appeals to them...this is so so ridiculous...I see this as complete marginalization on this forum
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by tivereegega(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why not use this lockdown period to learn Digital Skills that will impact your finances after the lockdown.
Try To Unlock your success way After Lockdown Saga

https:///GVeFb01w9VXHQrIKsh9gws
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by AregbeFufu: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
Same thing I was asking.
Fulani are peaceful people.
We have Fulani in my village and they are very peaceful and loving, they only kill us when we make them angry.
Skull miners and head hunters are worse than Fulani.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by kelly72: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hope some home grown useful idiots won't rise and ask "Where are the cows?
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by KingRabota: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Be prepared for Reprisals and Consequences. These people of Fulani extraction are extremely wicked, combined with the support of this jihadist terrorist government , They will be back.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Yenny4real(f): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Same thing I was asking.
We have Fulani in my village and they are very peaceful and loving, they only kill us when we make them angry.

You must have come from a slave origin family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Tmmycash(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
We northerners will not take this. It is an infringement on our rights.

Cry me a rich boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by LegendHero(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

You are saying rubbish bro.

Who told you they don’t infringe on people’s right? Do you know the numbers of farmlands those herdsmen keep destroying daily? A Cow can sell for several hundred thousands, why can’t they invest in a ranching system instead of herding cows in this age and time?

Just let this Covid-19 pass. Amotekun will start their full operation in all the SW states and any herdsman that graze on people’s farm will be dealt with.

We Yorubas won’t attack innocent herdsmen coz we are not hateful beings. We will only deal with those herdsmen that trespass on people’s farm and Amotekun will feast on their cows.

Happy Ramadan!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by apex199: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
[color=#] 4635081[/color]
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Bluffly: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Someone is coming to say what we all know now...

"Prepare for a reprisal"
"Fulani herdsmen are vengeful and will retaliate"
"Buhari is a dullard..."
Which reprisal. Dem kill their cow or anyone of them. Your statement is more dangerous than the amotekun action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by hotwax: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Same thing I was asking.

why can't you and your people host these ekiti fulanis? It seams you people are friendly with fulanis.

But let me just answer your ignorance.

Fulanis came to Ilorin peacefully until they understood the politics in Ilorin and seized Ilorin from Yorubas.

So enjoy your fulani milk, eh go soon be for you people. Ask enugu, Benin, benue, Delta what fulani herdsmen did to them.

You people just comment on public forum has if you have been in cold sleep for years, you are just waking...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by juman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Backward country.
Why there is open grazing in the first place.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

Donkey! That is always your first point of defence, anybody without your prejudice is not IBO but afonja, I am from the delta IBO, ogwashi uku aniocha south local govt! I don't need to prove .myself to dimwits like you, and I will never stand with most of your political correlations, cause they are dumb and outdated

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Chizman042: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
And one ortom want to emback on 30 days fasting and intense prayer for God to remove herders from his state instead of taking act to protect the citizens he was sworn in for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Tremple8v: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bubu go vex for this kind news oo , any way .let's wait and see .
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by ayubaski: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
ARTtitude:
i think the man with riffle is a police officer, is a joint ops i think
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

Mr mannnn!!! Why are you in pain just tell me? The 1 million boys do they come to your village? Why crying than the breaved?

You may hate the Yorubas but listen good, they are champion in their own world they formed Amotekun stood their ground and it stay pls in your region tell us their version? Only chest beating and hate.

Sorry these people has established Amotekun nothing you can do about it. Nwanne face your side and mind your business afterall you are a *ipob bollock fake black Jew member* so let real Nigeria talk.

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by wingmanIII: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
What be of the herdsmen sacking ondo villages?
Why can't Amotekun deal with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.