Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) (74831 Views)

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fayemi has used and dumped the cabal
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by ofonimi: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why wouldn't they be armed. Do you expect them to go around with buttons why the herdsmen are with AK 47? This is just the beginning more will join soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Amotekun for life...... grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Sctests: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:

[s]That's why I consider most of you dull, a dissenting voice is reason is afonja,I have heard most ipob people tell me,that once Biafra comeszpwople like me who do not support the course will be dealt with, now answer me, how can such people have sense? Look at ur own dull submission as well[/s]

Oga you are bloody ewedu muslim APC minion.

It only took me a 10 seconds glance at your post history to confirm your ethincity. Go and keep romancing with known ewedu muslim anti-Igbo tribalist like stOla.

You ewedugerians have very bad memories, you forget so easily that you have a robust post-history that can help us determine your ethnicity.

It really makes me marvel that you think you can easily deceive people when you have post-history filled with anti-Eastern bile that people can easily reference? grin

Do you guys suffer collective amnesia in eweduland? grin

When next your ewedu skull wants to pretend to be an 'Objective Ibo who hates Igbo' in order to deceive undiscerning minds, try and do a neat job by first cleaning up your post-history. That was too amateurish. Don't pay me for this professional advice. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Though I am from east of the Niger, I tell people that the Yoruba's still remain the most intelligently tactful region in this nation, the day they choose to secede, they will do it effortlessly without brute,force,insults or intimidation, that is why I respect their intellect,and despise some of my brothers who feel Nnamdi KANU ways are the right ways for the IBO's, it is quite degrading to the intellect of the whole race, a no body with no blue print for self actualization, apart from insults and intimidations, and my people are too emotional and sensitized to see through falsehood! I respect and must commend the South west for charting a part to peaceful farming,stability and economic sustenance of its people, without barting an eyelid or raising in relevant dust

You are Ibo but NEVER Igbo.

Can't Afonja be proud of his tribe without dragging Igbos into whatever chest beating they wanna do?

U dont need to tell us Ur tribe to commend or condemn any decision made by some ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Amotekun for life...... grin grin
cc dabuiiit metaphysical

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Waterypussy2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Though I am from east of the Niger, I tell people that the Yoruba's still remain the most intelligently tactful region in this nation, the day they choose to secede, they will do it effortlessly without brute,force,insults or intimidation, that is why I respect their intellect,and despise some of my brothers who feel Nnamdi KANU ways are the right ways for the IBO's, it is quite degrading to the intellect of the whole race, a no body with no blue print for self actualization, apart from insults and intimidations, and my people are too emotional and sensitized to see through falsehood! I respect and must commend the South west for charting a part to peaceful farming,stability and economic sustenance of its people, without barting an eyelid or raising in relevant dust
You just sold yourself by starting with " though you are from the east" . This shows you are nothing but a full blooded afonja with a scratched face. Please face your region and leave Nnamdi Kalu alone, he is greater than all your family members combined including your sorry self. EWU OHIA

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

Low self esteem. And knfiriority complex. Why not use your real identity? Must you claim to be Igbo in order to validate your post. Even the Igbo sef you can't even spell it yet you are there forming Igbo. No otter how you want to hide we will always identify Afonja's cowardice.

Dumb man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by baysol: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pusyiter:
Chasing them to where?
Another State to commit havoc or where?
There should be a clear legislation against open grazing for Amotekun to effect.
My cent.
Correct.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pusyiter:
Chasing them to where?
Another State to commit havoc or where?
There should be a clear legislation against open grazing for Amotekun to effect.
My cent.

Open grazing is prohibited in Ekiti, it was enacted during fayose administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Frankyboy1:
Though I am from east of the Niger, I tell people that the Yoruba's still remain the most intelligently tactful region in this nation, the day they choose to secede, they will do it effortlessly without brute,force,insults or intimidation, that is why I respect their intellect,and despise some of my brothers who feel Nnamdi KANU ways are the right ways for the IBO's, it is quite degrading to the intellect of the whole race, a no body with no blue print for self actualization, apart from insults and intimidations, and my people are too emotional and sensitized to see through falsehood! I respect and must commend the South west for charting a part to peaceful farming,stability and economic sustenance of its people, without barting an eyelid or raising in relevant dust[/s]

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by DabuIIIT: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
agulion:
Nice one, a uninated southern Nigeria will bring good change

While tifnubu wants to play the other south 2023,abi?!

That's the only determinant factor for a united south
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
They should not be chased but arrested
SeunTheOwner:

Open grazing is prohibited in Ekiti, it was enacted during fayose administration

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
agulion:
Nice one, a uninated southern Nigeria will bring good change[/s]
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by DabuIIIT: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Meanwhile,right now... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
See you that have dollar
So because they came from Yola, Amotekun will chase them from Ekiti to Yola?
Please, be reasonable
clemmonce:
You have no cent. Didn't they come from somewhere ? Did they fall from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
Why are Yorubas pursuing unarmed Innocent Fulani herdsman out of the community Don't they have the right as Nigerians to rear their cows in any part of the country.. Amoketun should be more engaged in dealing with awawa boys,one millions with the numerous skull miners raving Havocs in Yoruba land instead flexing muscle where an innocent unarmed Fulani herdsman is
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Check his Instagram page, the comments on his last post and you’ll get the answer

You can read more from this link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-moNMAAK49/?igshid=f94u4fsdkr2e

The link to his IG last post, just checked the comments

Lol. If the guy is truely the antichrist, no one can stop him. Prophecy must come to pass.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by WaleGab: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

AK47 isnt ordinary its an assault rifle and one of the best ever made with gas chamber recoil
[/s]
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Then, they should be arrested and prosecuted not chased to Ondo or any neigbouring state
fairfora:
All has been taken care of by each state after passing the bill into law. Seek a copy of it for details.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
This is very wrong.

Are they not Nigerians again.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
harmony940:
I love the world peacefully,it makes sense to me a lot,many farmers have died because they never applied wisdom in terms to be peaceful,you are in an isolated farm from the city,you saw a fulani man in your farm,the next thing you do to him is to attack him,my brother the farmer will loose at this context,but if wisdom is applied he can kindly work up to the fulani man,talk to him peacefully and see if he or they will return to his farm again.......I have applied that countless of time and it has save my crops and most importantly my life......Wisdom is the key,let's be wise.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
We northerners will not take this. It is an infringement on our rights.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
light099:

Lol. If the guy is truely the antichrist, no one can stop him. Prophecy must come to pass.

I don’t even care if he’s anti christ or not, cause christ is looking down at those powerful rich people committing various heinous crimes and getting away with it
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
JBL316:

CHASING THEM TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM SINCE THEY HAVE BECOME SYNONYMOUS WITH SORROW, TEARS AND DEATH[/s]
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rgade:
lipsrsealed
Instead of these people to channel all resources into fighting covid-19, they are equipping amotekun
Ekiti now has 20 cases abi, how is the state handling the out break?
This is chasing rats while the house burns.
States will soon start receiving 10k as monthly allocation from FG, as oil prices crash.
Unable to pay salaries, these amotekun boys will now carry the guns and torment innocent citizens.
Misplaced priority angry
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

Which right of urs did those people infringe on? They were just grazing their cattle. They didnt destroy any crops or cause harm to anyone. Its time for Arewa to do something and keep these yorbas in check. Enough of this oppression
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adedokunworld:

Dumb man
Moronic ade
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Proffdada: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
One state down, rest of the southern states should emulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
AregbeFufu:
grin
But these Amotekunites were saying that buharis govt was the best thing after masturbation.
If you complain, they will tag you ipob or wailer.
How come these same sofistikated fellows were the first to set up a regional security outfit grin
This is sufistikateed hypocrisy.
Why are you chasing buharis brothers out of region.
Are Fulani no longer peace loving people? cheesy
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Proffdada: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rgade:
lipsrsealed
Instead of these people to channel all resources into fighting covid-19, they are equipping amotekun
Ekiti now has 20 cases abi, how is the state handling the out break?
This is chasing rats while the house burns.
States will soon start receiving 10k as monthly allocation from FG, as oil prices crash.
Unable to pay salaries, these amotekun boys will now carry the guns and torment innocent citizens.
Misplaced priority angry
e dey pain you say your brothers are now going home to terrorise your home town grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Donkey! That is always your first point of defence, anybody without your prejudice is not IBO but afonja, I am from the delta IBO, ogwashi uku aniocha south local govt! I don't need to prove .myself to dimwits like you, and I will never stand with most of your political correlations, cause they are dumb and outdated

LOL. But you just did @ the emboldened.

You should learn the correct spelling for Igbo so as not to sell yourself out next time. Case closed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.