Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police (1298 Views)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by talk2archy: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
DEPUTY INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE PAYS CONDOLENCE VISIT TO THE FAMILY OF THE SLAIN EBEM OHAFIA YOUTH.

The Helicopter marked "Police..5N-LEH carrying the Deputy Inspector General of Police of the Nigerian Police Force, DIG CELESTINE C. OKOYE Touched the ground at exactly 12. 22. Pm on Thursday April 23rd 2020 at the Police Field, Ebem Ohafia Abia State.

Conducting the DIG round the Affected government properties that were destroyed by Irate Youths as a spill over from the unwarranted killing of a 19 year old, Ifeanyi Arunsi by a deviant police man over the weekend Were the Transition Chairman, Ohafia LGA Prince Fred Eke Idika and The Area Commander Ohafia, Mr. Toyin.

The Police Bose, immediately Proceeded to the Family House of the deceased Ifeanyi, where he expressly condemned the killing of the innocent defenceless boy.

According to the DIG, "the killers of Late. Ifeanyi Will not go unpunished, he stated that a Crack team of senior police investigators have been mandated to unravel the motive behind the killing.

He assured the Family and Ohafia Community that those found culpable shall face the full weight of the Law, and enjoined them to take solace in the fact that the Late Ifeanyi Arunsi lived a Godly Life in his short sojourn on earth.

The DIG later paid a courtesy Call On the Udumeze of Ohafia where he was received by Prof. E.U.L Imaga and Council of Ohafia Monarchs at the Udumeze's Palace, from where he proceeded to meet with the Commander 14 BDE of the Nigerian Army Ohafia, Gen. Kumapayi before departing to Abuja at about 4.20.pm.

Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Dreal1247: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Some police officers often take much alcoholic drinks to suppress personal and family challenges. Unfortunately, at times the alcoholic drinks do more damages than the personal or family problem

1 Like

Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Nigeriawarlord(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
I commend the DIG for this gesture, this will go a long way in calming angry nerves.

I call on the Nigerian Police Force to be more restrained in dealing with unarmed civilians.

My condolences to the family of the victim and the good people of Ohafia.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by RuddyFusion(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kill the said officer too.
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Blackfire(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
They suppose to send that Minister of condolence, wetin be that him name set? ?
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Kinematics: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
If na northerners pose like this without maintaining social distancing or atleast putting on a face mask this thread 4 don full with abuse from some mumu southerners especially those from the yeast side.

Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Sctests: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:
If na northerners pose like this without maintaining social distancing or atleast putting on a face mask this thread 4 don full with abuse from some mumu southerners especially those from the yeast side.

Almajiri muslim, small small you don dey answer ya papa name proudly. grin

Unconsciously or consciously na you dey use your hand show us your papa house, after you don shout 'We SS hate Ibo' tire. grin

Body odour no dey hide, even online. grin
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Deepfeel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
... Its a good thing the police accepted their fault and went to make peace

Almejiri DanArrewa Arrewa boko haram will attack your house soon
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
He only visited because the youth retaliated

1 Like

Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by iluvdonjazzy: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
They didn't observed social distancing while snapping photos.
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Arrewa: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
... Its a good thing the police accepted their fault and went to make peace

Almejiri DanArrewa Arrewa boko haram will attack your house soon
you people don't know the beast you're creating in the east!!

These same illiterates your leaders are poisoning their minds with hatred will one day turn against you Igbos!! It's just a matter of time!

Ask maiduguri people how far!
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Deepfeel(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:

These same illiterates your leaders are poisoning their minds with hatred will one day turn against you Igbos!! It's just a matter of time!

We are not like you people we can't be consumed by hate else , what you northerners west and middle belt united and did to us in 1967 to 1970 its enough to be consumed by hate , but look at us?
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Arrewa: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

We are not like you people we can't be consumed by hate else , what you northerners west and middle belt united and did to us in 1967 to 1970 its enough to be consumed by hate , but look at us?
continue arming them and giving them money!!

Their real agenda will soon been unveiled!
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Deepfeel(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:

We are not like you OK, if we want to go to war we will go to war like we did in the 60s we are not terrorist we are freedom fighters
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Kinematics: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

[s]Almajiri muslim, small small you don dey answer ya papa name proudly. grin

Unconsciously or consciously na you dey use your hand show us your papa house, after you don shout 'We SS hate Ibo' tire. grin[/s]

Body odour no dey hide, even online. grin

Because I said the truth I'm now almajiri muslim? So I'm no longer yoruba muslim aka afonja?... funny people

Soon you'll call me something else...

Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Arrewa: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

We are not like you OK, if we want to go to war we will go to war like we did in the 60s we are not terrorist we are freedom fighters
that's what they want you to know...soon the main agenda will commence!
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Sctests: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:

Because I said the truth I'm now almajiri muslim? So I'm no longer yoruba muslim aka afonja?... funny people

Soon you'll call me something else...

What is the difference between an an abokki almajiri and an ewedu almajiri? Zilch!

Like I said, your body odour will always find you out no matter how much you think you can hide undercover and push your demented and obtuse narratives.
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Deepfeel(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arrewa:

My friend don't tell me about what's happening in my house , when you don't even understand what's happening in your own house.

you don't know how the mind of an Igbo man works even if we don't get Biafra we know the message we are sending to our foolish brothers who believe in one Nigeria, and its working for us
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by Kinematics: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

[s]What is the difference between an an abokki almajiri and an ewedu almajiri? Zilch!

Like I said, your body odour will always find you out no matter how much you think you can hide undercover and push your demented and obtuse narratives.
[/s]

See confusion for person head grin
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
The NPF should do more psychological examination of all police officer to betterr understand their mental state. These unnecessary killings is too much.
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by WaleGab: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by WaleGab: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]
Re: DIG of Police Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of The Slain Boy By Police by WaleGab: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Armed And Aggressive Thugs Attacking Youths At Alausa Protest Ground / Teenage Girl Caught Stealing Clothes Hanged On Ropes In Sapele (video) / How Ahmed Gulak, Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.