Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State (1655 Views)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by Henrymathias: 8:28am On May 08, 2022
It’s sad.
The Discharged MWO left his two wives who were with him for 34 years with 7 children to get married to the Pte female soldier who also left her husband with 2 kids to get married to the MWO.

They were abducted by the supposed UGM or alleged IPOB and slaughtered as you can see.

If you listened to the person recording the act, he was giving orders on what should be done.
After rapping the lady, she was the last to be slaughtered. Her head cut off as instructed by the recorder and finally directed that her private part be cut off. (That Shey na this pus…sy she used). As we all can see that tell a different angle to the killing of the couples to be.

Why was the the man giving orders interested in the lady and her private that she used to get the man?

Why would IPOB be interested in the private affairs of the two couples?

The man who she left with 2 kids and the MWO family who are very pained that the man left them after 34yrs of service to marry a young soldier are the ones with motive to eliminate the female soldier or kill them both.

There journey to Imo provided opportunity to carry out the crime.

IPOB is just a medium used to effect there plans.

However, it’s good to note that the MO does not fit that of IPOB.

IPOB does not killl military personnel, mutilate their body parts, record it and upload it online.

One of the wives of the MWO is a Serra Leonian, the MWO was supposed to be discharged next year from service but was about being dismissed from service this year because of his marriage to a foreigner which is an offense and punishment is dismissal from the Army.

Senior officers intervene and he was compulsory discharged from service this year and was paid all his entitlement.

It is reported that out of the money paid to him he took 5 million with him for the traditional marriage when he was captured by the hired assassin and killed on their way to Imo state.

Long story short is that the lady’s former husband and the late MWO family should be thoroughly investigated.

They alone has the motive and opportunity to eliminate them.

Information was passed to the people who captured them and did their bidding. They should leave IPOB alone in this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On May 08, 2022
Kwashiman:
I'm shaking in tremors of uncontrollable anger, pain and horror at what I just fu*king watched, the sheer and unfiltered display of savagery by mankind towards his fellow mankind honestly befuddled the rational mind ...like WHY? why would you be so heartless to take a life in such satanic and inhumane manner? I've watched execution videos from far more deadly terrorist organizations like ISIS, Hisbah, Boko Haram,ISWAP etc, and I swear none of them come anywhere close to the heart-wrenching videos I just watched, an act of inexplicable barbarism ostensibly and most unfortunately done by my OWN people...what has become of Igbos? When did we become this savage wild beast who will descend to such act of sacrilege and inanity?

Let's be clear on one thing, those bastards who beheaded that woman and mutilated her private parts were Igbos (not DSS or fulani), they unmistakably and most definitely spoke my language, and it has already been established who the perpetrators of that heinous crime are...no more hiding place for these pigs, no more gallivanting with the truth...we know they are ESN terrorists, the same subhumans who are now hailed and praised by lots of our people across the East...

I place a curse worse than the plagues of Egypt upon any IPOB sympathizer here who tries to justify the acts of those nearthandal animals,may your generations both born and unborn suffer a far more gruesome fate than was unleashed on that poor woman and her fiancé, may all the women in your family be raped, and then mutilated for ritualistic purposes, may any IPOB terrorist and apologist who defends the madness that has bedeviled the sanctity of the East die a death worse than a dog on the street, and even the vultures and scavengers of the earth will defile your accursed body...

I'm deeply troubled about what the future holds for the East, it will never be well with those bastards who are sponsoring these terrorists that have defiled Alaigbo, I spit on you all, I curse you all, you shall all die painfully slow & miserable deaths, ise ise ise!!!!

Lastly, I never thought I'll ever say this, but u fully endorse a full scale military invasion of the East, infact Buhari should give the order to deploy all those battle-hardened soldiers fighting in the North East to crush those IPOB/ESN/UGM bastards across the East, SHOOT TO KILL any IPOB sympathizer on sight and ask no questions, just avoid needless civilian casualties.

Nnamdi Kanu, may you rot in jail, get your anus pummeled very well and after you have been desecrated and reduced to the worthless misnomer that you are, you will cry and beg Ndigbo for mercy but you shall get no mercy or reprieve, may you and all your terrorist supporters pay heavily in blood for the sacrilege you've all brought to my region.

Ndigbo, it's time for us to come together and cleanse our land off these vermins, let's tackle the monsters head on and wipe them out for good, yes many of us will pay the price with our lives, but what's a greater honor than defending your ancestral land? We survived a brutal 3 year war where we were left with NOTHING and had to build ourselves from scraps and debris, we shall survive and overcome this pestilence that has befallen us.

As for the likes of Gidgiddy and other IPOB terrorists on this forum, doom and sorrow awaits you all for how you've wickedly justified the atrocities you've brought upon Igboland, una cup don full, we shall track you all down and butcher you like pigs, we will violate your sisters and lay waste to everything you hold dear to heart.

I'm deeply pained, I'm officially done with Nairaland for good.
Quoted for posterity sake.
We have been warning against these cownu and his wicked brainwashed swines from day one.
Again,
Posterity will judge us all.

Menance:
I'm not in support of this.
It's becoming stupid and headless

Any man in support of these killing wether done by esn or government sponsored assassins may you fall down and die now.
We cant allow self destruct.
AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Anyone supporting all these brutal and evil killings will die untimely....pretty soon.
May Amadioha kill cownu and his brainwashed online supporters.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by incandescentena: 8:29am On May 08, 2022
undecided
@Op, you are indeed a confused Ipob analyst. No wonder Southeast is in it current state.
That said, the man giving orders in the gruesome murder of the couples is no different from all the "orders" to ESN and IPoB terrorist by their terrorist leader Nnamdi Kanu and that small boy Simon Ekpa

Kanu/Ipob should be blamed for all the killings in the Southeast, first hand.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by Eriggs: 8:32am On May 08, 2022
Henrymathias:
They should leave IPOB alone in this.

Another Ipob apologist , as I always say, anyone that supported the killings of these innocent people and any igbo lives taken so far by this terrorist group, no good thing will ever come their way, and death will be their end soon

4 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by Eriggs: 8:33am On May 08, 2022
Rubbish THREAD THROWN INTO DUSTBIN sharp sharp ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by doggedfighter(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2022
These points raised should be looked into too.

No stone should be left unturned until perpetrators of the heinous crime are caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by airminem(f): 8:52am On May 08, 2022
Ipob hands are soiled already in the criminal activities going on in Southeast. Criminals will meet their waterlooooooooooooo

Are you okay op? Have the aforementioned family members told you they have had issue with the couple before?! Have they killed people the way MNK have sent his militia to kill any person going about there legitimate work? I am asking you OP?

Over and over, Ipob and esn have proven to have killed alot of innocent individuals all over the southeastern Nigeria. Just look at they way they murdered Professor Dora husband! Look at the way the murdered security agents, without any provocation. Look at the way they murdered their country men,women and children.

#fact: You can't take the killings away from the activities of Ipob group.
They are responsible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by endsarrrs(f): 9:05am On May 08, 2022
RIP to all the people who suffer and died needlessly in the hands of this evil in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by baretalk: 9:05am On May 08, 2022
Face the truth or it consume us all, we all have been watching and listening...you can deceive some people sometimes but not all all the time. Every reasonable sane human being should have the peace and safety of his homeland as his priority, it's only vagabonds and those that benefits from anarchy that supports it, otherwise you are very naive.

2 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by Meteng: 10:08am On May 08, 2022
My people have a saying, that when one sees another persons brother being carried for burial, he’ll think it’s firewood until his own brother dies, that’s when he’ll know that it’s a human being, somebody’s brother that was being carried that time for burial

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by jeff1993: 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
No matter how they try to deny or twist the narratives, the fact is that their killers are Igbos and they were killed on Igbo soiil.

Even though they may not be committed by IPOB but the fact is that people who committed the crime are sympathetic to Ipob cause. Nndi kanunis the origin of all this threat happening in Igboland and he cannot be exempted from the blames at all.

I hope the people should get ready when the Military comes .... A man who use his hand to gather ant infested wood to his house should also not complain when ants start to bite him.

If u are a supporter of IPOB and UGM anything u see in the hands of the Nigerian Military u totally deserve it even if it means your death!!!!!
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by Drillminded: 6:14pm On May 08, 2022
This thing called karma. I don't ever play with it... because you MUST reap what you sow. Sometimes it might call for untimely death.

Women they are very strange. How do you leave your two kids and go and gum a man that has 7 and two wives kwa. ?

But anyway she is from imo state and those imo people especially their women they can follow money into the grave ... I know because I married one and God know I am FED UP of her! Totally FED up. I don dey vex self as I dey reason her matter.

2 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by 1875a: 6:44am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626488:

We have been warning against these cownu and his wicked brainwashed swines from day one.
Again,
Posterity will judge us all.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Anyone supporting all these brutal and evil killings will die untimely....pretty soon.
May Amadioha kill cownu and his brainwashed online supporters.
[/s]
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by Chiraq77(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2022
SO OP how do you explain the other 2 Bodies In The shallow grave??

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by EmperorHadrain: 11:15am On May 09, 2022
Henrymathias:
It’s sad.
The Discharged MWO left his two wives who were with him for 34 years with 7 children to get married to the Pte female soldier who also left her husband with 2 kids to get married to the MWO.

They were abducted by the supposed UGM or alleged IPOB and slaughtered as you can see.

If you listened to the person recording the act, he was giving orders on what should be done.
After rapping the lady, she was the last to be slaughtered. Her head cut off as instructed by the recorder and finally directed that her private part be cut off. (That Shey na this pus…sy she used). As we all can see that tell a different angle to the killing of the couples to be.

Why was the the man giving orders interested in the lady and her private that she used to get the man?

Why would IPOB be interested in the private affairs of the two couples?

The man who she left with 2 kids and the MWO family who are very pained that the man left them after 34yrs of service to marry a young soldier are the ones with motive to eliminate the female soldier or kill them both.

There journey to Imo provided opportunity to carry out the crime.

IPOB is just a medium used to effect there plans.

However, it’s good to note that the MO does not fit that of IPOB.

IPOB does not killl military personnel, mutilate their body parts, record it and upload it online.

One of the wives of the MWO is a Serra Leonian, the MWO was supposed to be discharged next year from service but was about being dismissed from service this year because of his marriage to a foreigner which is an offense and punishment is dismissal from the Army.

Senior officers intervene and he was compulsory discharged from service this year and was paid all his entitlement.

It is reported that out of the money paid to him he took 5 million with him for the traditional marriage when he was captured by the hired assassin and killed on their way to Imo state.

Long story short is that the lady’s former husband and the late MWO family should be thoroughly investigated.

They alone has the motive and opportunity to eliminate them.

Information was passed to the people who captured them and did their bidding. They should leave IPOB alone in this.

Just sew how thus okoro is trying to deflect .

The man had two wives , what made you think he left them to marry the Igbo leader?

Has it crossed your yamri brain that the man took her as his third wife?

Is polygamy beyond your comprehension ?

Fool.

Your ipob louts have crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back.

Rather than see that you have a major problem with lunatics running around in the name of Biafra you are here making daft excuses and silly conspiracy theories .

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State by tit(f): 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
Mr IPOB, you deny too much.
Wetin concern you?
You be police?

(1) (Reply)

Female Undergraduate In Imo State Stripped Naked For Stealing Blackberry. / SEE PICS :the Nigeria Police Force Is NOT A Corrupt Organisation / . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.