Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Abba Kyari Appeared To Me In He Dream To Say "Goodbye"- Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Appeared To Me In He Dream To Say "Goodbye"- Femi Adesina (318 Views)

Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Appeared To Me In He Dream To Say "Goodbye"- Femi Adesina by theonlineparrot(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/abba-kyari-appeared-to-me-in-he-dream.html
According to Femi Adesina, the late CoS appeared to him in a dream, and when he told his friend about the dream, his friend interpreted the dream to him, saying Abba came to say ''Goodbye' to him (Femi) .

See what he wrote below;

I'm not much of he dreamer. At least, not dreamswith significant. Dreams come from a multitude of business, as the Good Book says, so if a man drinks a bowl of garri before going to bed, and he dreams of swimming in a pond of river, he actually started swimming right from inside that bowl of garri.

"On Thursday night inward Friday, I dreamt . The president and myself were in a corridor in the Presidential Villa, and he was talking with me. Suddenly , by my right, I saw a figure waiting for me to finish with the President .

"It was Mallam Abba , clad in his usual white native attire, with the trademark red cap.But this time, there was no flowing Agbada, which i found rather odd.

"He never ( or rarely) appeared without the flowing robe.He was heavily bearded , another surprise, and the beard was all white. I rounded off discussion with the President ,and yielded space fo the Chief.

"I made nothing of the dream, bt after he died, i shared my experience with my friend, Mallam Garba Deen Mohammed.

"He came on to say goodbye to yiu, and you didn't know it,' my friend said. I didn't know till then that Barba Deen had the uncommon gift of interpretation of dreams. Well , i now know where to go the next time i dream.

" On Friday, April 17, i uncharacteristically went to bed after listening to the 8 p.m news.And off i went, for "He giveth his beloved sleeo.," No dream, no kakiri kakiri (wondering ) in my sleep. Till my phone fetched me from far distance , out of that deep sleep. It was12.05 am.

"At the other end of the line was a senior aide of the President. He told me he was there with two other very prominent personalities , whom he named. Then he dropped the bomb

"Mallam Abba is dead, and we need you to issue a state informing the public."

"I sprand from my bed, with my head almost touching the ceiling . Sleep flied completely from my eyes.

Abba Kyari dead?

How?

When?

Where ?

But he promised us he would soon be back at his desk. This was sad . sad, sad......"

Re: Abba Kyari Appeared To Me In He Dream To Say "Goodbye"- Femi Adesina by Tetrahedron: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
“ He came on to say goodbye to you , and you didn't know it,' my friend said. I didn't know till then that Barba Deen had the uncommon gift of interpretation of dreams. Well , i now know where to go the next time i dream.“

Bull-crap, you can imagine a christian (deacon) going to infidel for interpretation of dreams undecided

Is this what four square churchis teaching its members? undecided

Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Appeared To Me In He Dream To Say "Goodbye"- Femi Adesina by Dreal1247: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
The good thing about death is that every mortal shall surely taste it. Be prepared, says the Lord, Jesus Christ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Impeach My Deputy - Akeredolu Rejects Plot By APC Chieftains / Obaseki Planning To Renovate Edo INEC Office, PDP Raises Alarm / Do You Know Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.