Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ (52339 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Should We Call It A New Beginning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Gbest90(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Are you sure Mark will not die
with silver on the wheels you are not so sure.

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Liposure: 9:35am On May 17, 2020
Tina001:

Don't tell me you didn't get the joke sad
am just playing along

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Tina001(f): 9:37am On May 17, 2020
Liposure:
am just playing along

Alright dear, stay safe smiley

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Liposure: 9:42am On May 17, 2020
Tina001:

Alright dear, stay safe smiley
U2

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by JerryOJerry6429: 9:57am On May 17, 2020
Gbest90:
Are you sure Mark will not die

With Silver on the wheels you never can tell
But Mark is dead already na

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by JerryOJerry6429: 10:01am On May 17, 2020
genius43:

Whom silver1996 have marked for death must die, even if Lucas came to confess, Mark will still die.

It is what it is.
Exactly, if Lucas had showed up in court, it would have been seen as if he's trying to protect his friend, they'll twist Lucas confession and Mark will still end up dying

3 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by JerryOJerry6429: 10:03am On May 17, 2020
sly12345:
It's not testosterone, it's called the sensual tablet popularly referred to as TT
You know them grin

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by JerryOJerry6429: 10:15am On May 17, 2020
grin
Khriztarl:

liquid metals don't cry.
Ibroslank - indabosky.

Sorry i thought they looked alike.

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by JerryOJerry6429: 10:17am On May 17, 2020
Ibroslank:
D my tears is too expensive i cant cry over a story in my life
I didn't cry but I was really sad, it was more like it was happening to me.

Rest in peace Mark cry

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by OPC90(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
sly12345:
It's not testosterone, it's called the sensual tablet popularly referred to as TT

Thanks dear
It will be of a great help...
Just in the same shoes with Mark

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Thebigdream: 2:11pm On May 17, 2020
OPC90:

Thanks dear
You say..
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Debbylicious(f): 6:02pm On May 17, 2020
I've learnt a lot of things from this story..
Too bad Mark had to die like that

Keep up the good work Silver

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by enirock(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2020
Breathes down... Silver doh. I just dey look u with one eye... Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by purity23(f): 7:30am On May 18, 2020
Silver!!!

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Khriztarl(f): 11:27am On May 18, 2020
Silver1996 we are waiting o

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Khriztarl(f): 11:30am On May 18, 2020
OPC90:

Thanks dear
i hope you learnt a lesson from his end. Don't let what people say push you to do something you might regret. Just an advice anyway.

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by ifunaya01(f): 11:47am On May 18, 2020
Silver! where art thou

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2020
THE BACHELORS
STORY FINALE..(PART A)
EPISODE TITLE- Like hell itself....

Jeffery felt the need to move almost without end; if his limbs were moving the anxiety was gone, or at least he could ignore it a while, as people walked passed, he loose himself in nature, much like in a dream, the painful dead of Mark coursing through his veins as if it hitched a ride on his blood cells..., he check his time, time was far gone since it was almost evening...., following the address Brian gave him, he walked into the street, he tried to convince Brian that Lucas wasn't the murderer but someone else but Brian no longer give a damn about it anymore, is like he's living a world of it's own.., he drinks, eat less and he stopped going on.., they both lost Mark and it's really hard for him to forget him.., he won't, can never forget Mark, they've been friends for longer than he can remember, they met during their university post utme examination., miraculously they all got admitted, he remenber that day he met Mark in school, in their first year, Mark was so happy to see him.., he was too but couldn't express his joy since he was a shy type, since he was a kid he has never relate with people except Nnamdi, his closest friend in secondary school, Nnamdi was an extreme extrovert, he wanted to be like him but then he withdrew back to his hole when Nnamdi parent relocated to another state...., when Nnamdi left, he became a sleeping baby in his own shell again, hardly associate, talk only when necessary.., his lips crinkled a bit when he remembered the nickname that was given to him by his classmates....Silencer

He hated the name when people call him but since he hardly talks, he never said anything back., he remenber a weird day, his mother had sent him to the market to get some food items, he stood in front of a woman's shop when someone shouted Silencer, he spun around only to see some of his secondary school classmates, he was annoyed but he just closed it with a smile..

It took him time but he finally escaped from the hell hole call shyness all thanks to Mark and Brian, like who will have such friends and still remain the same..

He smile before he stepped into the compound as directed by Brian, he didn't know the particular house so he trot towards a guy who was sitting in the extreme end of the compound..

"Please excuse me, good afternoon.."Jeffery said mildly

"Yes.."The guy said barely raising his gaze from his phone to face him..

"Please, I'm looking for Jennifer.."Jeffery riposte ignoring the guy's odd reply

Finally, the guy tilt his head upwards to face him..."Jennifer, she no longer stays here..."

Trepidation wearied Jeffery down..."Wait.., she no longer lives here.."

"She moved out yesterday..."

Jeffery jut his chin as his head began to read meanings to Jennifer action.., this proves she killed Abigail, she killed her and now she's running....."Do you happen to know where she moved to...?"

"She moved uptown, street 45, glassy tile house.., she's on the first flat.."

"Oh.."Jeffery sigh more of excitement than the manner the guy revealed everything.., this kind of neighbours can't keep a secret...

"Thank you.."He added before leaving the compound..

After emptying four bottles of beer, Brian lay down and rest his head on the pillow allowing his head to revisit the good memories of him and Mark, he remember then in their university days, a fight broke out in their hostel and he was the genesis of it.., he has woo one of his hostel mates, the girl was pretty, whenever he sees her, his mind went overboard and his thoughts gives him a boner.., many times he fatasize about having sex with her, on that fateful day.., she came into his room to charge her phone since they had 'I pass my neighbour generator' , he couldn't take his eyes off her ass as she lower down to charge her phone..chai.., the girl kpekus na die for...

What he never knew was the girl actually had the same feeling that was lingering inside him.., he's a cute guy, many girls drool over him because of his pettiness but he never noticed her looking at him the way other girls do until that moment when he touch her and she touched him back after several failed attempts.., he didn't waste time before he lean in for a kiss and lay on her down to exploit her body and that was when Jadon entered without knocking...Jadon Chineke na-ata gị ahụhụ...

Not remembering to lock the door was his biggest mistake.., Jadon as he's popularly called in the hostel was her boyfriend but he never realise there was something serious going on between them until Jadon punched his face..., as a freshman in school then, his blood was still pumping and he knew it will be a big embarrassment if he should just let that kind of punch slide..., he quickly stood up from the bed and dive at him, their body came crushing on the ground, Jadon was the first to stand up to run outside..., he loves fight, since his primary school days he's always fighting, he remembered a time he was chased out of school for punching a pupil in the eye, his father had no option but withdraw him from the school when the school principal refused to accept him back.., after several warnings and beating.., he was admitted in another primary school but just like Lucas said, everything has a spirit, and his spirit of fighting was a bastard...

He brood over the rage that burn in his eyes when he went after Jadon, some boys tried to separate them while others who doesn't like him in the hostel joined Jadon in attacking him.., he suffered severe injuries when they gang up on him.., he thought he was alone until Mark came.., Mark was the kind of guy that acts first, ask questions later..., he was surprised where Mark got a big wood and smashed it on Jadon head who quickly fell to the ground and that was what ended the fight because everyone thought Jadon was dead but luckily for them he survived and moved out from the compound a week later....

He scoffs when he remembered what Mark said to him when he knew what started the fight..

"But you be mumu o, na because of woman you take dey fight.."Mark had said to him them..

Brian exhale and reach his hand for another full bottle of bear.., the pain of loosing Mark was weighing heavily on him.., Mark was right, after what happened to Abigail, their life will never remain the same.., when his phone rang, he ignored it at first before he reach to answer it...

"Hello Brian.."Jeffery said from the other end..

Brian took a breather, the reeks of alcohol found way to his nose making him sniff before speaking..."Yes.."

"Jennifer moved out..."Jeffery said.."She no longer stays in that compound.."

Brian sigh and touch his forehead with his other hand..."So she killed her..?"

"It could be, why pack out if she's innocent, anyway I'm on my way to her new house, her neighbour gave me her new address.., I just wanted to give you heads up.."

Brian glance at his time, blink his eyes to chase away the dizziness before speaking..."Call me when you find something.."

"I will.."Jeffery said and the call ended...

Brian force himself to stand, grab his shirt and the house keys and sluggishly kick the bottles on his way out..., if Lucas is innocent, he needs to find out the truth himself...

It was 20mins later when Brian arrived at the hospital..., he didn't bother greeting anyone as he walk towards Lucas hospital bed.., when he got to the door, he heaved a deep breathe praying he doesn't let his anger engulfs him.., he opened the door, his mouth dropped in shock when he couldn't find Lucas, the bed was empty and cleaned like no one was there..., a bit confused if he was moved or discharge, he walked from the room and beckon on the first nurse he saw..

"Excuse me.."He said walking towards the nurse..."The guy that was in this room.., what happened to him...?"

"He left.."The nurse said..

"Left.., is he discharged already...?
"Yes.."

"Is he fully Well..?"

"No.., he said he wants to leave..., he paid his treatment balance and left not quite long..., you should check up on him Wherever he is, he didn't sound well when he left.., he was depressed and I fear he might do something to himself.."

"What do you mean he was depressed.."

"He was sad, wasn't even saying much.., I know that face he made..., people like that tends to hurt themselves.., just find him and be sure he's okay.."

"Thank you...."Brian said and began to walk away...

Jeffery glance at the address he has written and save as draft on his phone message app, he look up again, he was exactly at street 45, now he just have to look for glassy tile house..., he dropped the phone back in his pocket and ventured into the street, his eyes caught the big fine houses build across each other, he quickly concluded whoever that stays in such area is a rich person.., he never knew Jennifer got that kind of money to get an apartment in such an expensive street...

As he walked, he glance at both side, making sure he doesn't walk pass the glassy tile house.., he mind his own business and began to hasten his steps when he saw someone walking towards him with a dog.., the dog's face was scary and the way the dog was looking at him, he fear he might jumped from it's owner hands and attack him.., since he was a kid, he has hated dog.., ever since he was beaten by one when he was little, he has had a strong phobia to anything dog like...

He sigh, a sigh of relief when the person passed with the dog, flexing his fingers, he continue with his journey.., he made a few steps forward before he saw the house, boldly captioned on the wall...GLASSY TILE..

He swing in a deep breathe, look around him before he trot towards the gate to knock but quickly looked back when a car stopped behind him, his eyes widened with shock tinged with relief when he saw Jennifer with a big bag alighting from the car...., he waited till she finish talking to the person on the driver's seat..., when she turn around to see him, he clenched his hands behind him, for a moment, non of them spoke till the man drove the car away leaving only their two there...

"Aren't you Brian's friend...?"Jennifer asked taking her glasses from her eyes...

He grunted and move a step towards her..."Yes..."

"What are you doing here..?"

Jeffery fumble his side beard, study her expression, she doesn't seem shock to see him...."Actually I was looking for you.."

"For me..?"She quizzed tossing a strap of her new hair backward..."Wait, how did you find this place..?"

"Someone gave it to me.."

"Who..?"

"It doesn't matter, what matter is why I'm looking for you..."

"And why are you looking for me.., look if you're here to solicit for Brian, you're just wasting your time.., that idiot is never getting his job back.."

"Was that why you killed her..?"

Her eyes widened with the alertness of the question.."What...!"

"Yes what.., you killed that girl and you thought no one will find out.."

"Hold on.., first of all, quit accusing me, second of all what girl are you talking about..?"

"Oh.., so you want to pretend like I'm shitting rubbish.., you know damn well what I'm talking about.., that girl you met in our house, it was you, it was you who killed her.."

She scoffs and reposition her handbag in her hand..."So this is what it has become, you all killed a girl and you shift the blame to me.., is this Brian's way of getting back at me for making him lose his job..., he better try harder cos this shit isn't working.."

"We have proof you killed her and once I disclosed this information to the police, they'll come after you..."

"Like you came after me and starts spurring nonsense...., and what stupid proof are you talking about..?"

"We found traces of your hair in her body..., it was you who killed her and you let my friend Mark take the blame for it.., you're a cold hearted bitch.."

"And you're a fool..."She riposte..."How many times am I going to say this.., I didn't kill that girl.."

"Then how come she have your hair on her body..?"

"That's because that bitch dragged my hair..."

"And you killed her in retaliation.."

She heaved a smirk.."I'm not doing this with you.."

"Yes you are..., do you realise an innocent person died..?"

Irritation swept across her face as she burrowed her eyes in his..."Look here stupid.., I didn't kill that girl, yes I was at the house the day she died but I never killed her.., she told me she liked my hair and when I try to walk away, she blocked me with a knife and cut a piece of my hair..., you have no idea how scared I was of that crazy woman.., I pushed her and manage to escape from the house before she could get to me.."

"You pushed her..!"Jeffery reiterated reading a murderous meaning to the words..

"Yes I pushed her but she stood up immediately and came after me again but I was lucky to get away before she could reach me, that woman was crazy and as much as it pains me to say it,..I'm glad she got what she deserves..., and let this be the last time you, Brian or any of your friends come to my house to harass me, because the next time this happens, I'll be calling my lawyer and we'll go to court..."

"If you didn't kill her, why did you move from your former apartment...?"Jeffery said when nothing else came to his head

"Look around you.., can you compare this place to my former apartment, I moved because I find somewhere better and don't think for a second I'm running for anything, so you tell Brian, if this is how he wants to play it.., then I'm ready to go to any length with him.., good day...."She said, eyed him and walk out on him..

It wasn't long when Brian got to Lucas compound.., he wasn't sure if Lucas was home but he needed to check.., though he's still angry at what Lucas did but he's concerned,..what the nurse said really got to him...

He hesitated a bit, before he knocked on Lucas apartment door.., when no answer came, he knocked again..., just then, the memories of Mark came crushing in his head.., that painful moment when he died angered him.., if Lucas had confess early, Mark would still be alive.....

He let the anger engulf every part of him, he boiled with rage and quickly he kicked the door open.., what he saw jolted him backwards and he fell down, his back slamming the door.., his mouth dropped as he saw Lucas hanging from the rope tied to his ceiling fan...., there was no life in him....he was dead..

His body vibrates when his phone rang, knowing it's Jeffery calling.., he quickly answered..

"Jennifer is denying it.."Jeffery stated anxiously from the other end.."I'm so confused Brian, if she didn't kill Abigail, who did..?"

Brian hands shook and he fear the phone might fall from his hands, lips quivering, he stare at Lucas body again before he spoke slowly into the phone..."Lu..., Lucas is dead.."

"What..?"Jeffery's voice rumbled loud..."What.., what..what.., what do you mean Lucas is dead...?"

Brian eyes welled up with tears, he felt his heart pulsating hard against his chest and he fear it might burst open..."He.., he committed suicide..."

WHO KILLED ABIGAIL...?

Find out in PART B of the story finale......dropping soon

9 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2020
Christie171:
Gosh!!!
I'm actually shedding tears right now shocked
Silver, you're not nice at all embarassed
I'm so sorry dear

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2020
kelvyncruz:
And for a moment, I was actually thinking Mark wont die, silver you're wicked sha

Now you've turned the table from Lucas to Jennifer, whoever the killer is, ne God go punish la
I nor wicked o
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
Liposure:
I suspect jennifer
I'm suspecting her too grin
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2020
Lilly4endu:
I cried uncontrollable and Moody all through this morning. This episode reminded me of how we lost our brother cos of injustice. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
I'm so sorry dear
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
Adekunlated:
Silver you aren't nice at all, see the way you just killed Mark

Really sad
Sorry brother

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2020
Tina001:
Silver why na I begged you not to kill Mark, why why why? I was literally shedding hot tears reading that, I am so moody right now cos it really touched me even if its a story embarassed It's not fair at all.. I just hope you will somehow say he didn't die cry cry. The rope was fake, it was staged, it was a dream. Just say he didn't die

Whoever killed Abigail should rot in hell for all I care, I don't even want to know again sad

Kudos tho Mr. Silver, you doing a very good job grin but I am really sad and angry about Mark's death
Sorry dear smiley
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2020
Khriztarl:
So thats how mark just died for nothing.
moral lesson: before you accept an accusation, confirm you're guilty.
my tears want to full bucket o.
So sorry
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2020
Rashford22:
Kai...Just can't hold my tears back.. Mark shouldn't have died ..Ride on silver ,can't wait to know who that killer is...
You'll soon know
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2020
mostob:
'Never be caged by people's perception about you'
Maybe ..just maybe if mark had not take those insults into heart and tried to give an impression, he wouldn't be in hot soup.
weldone man.... I dey yah back
Thanks man
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2020
collinometricx:
I was forming strong man after reading the part mark died... But Las Las, I dropped tears..
Sorry
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2020
cheesy
Ibroslank:
D my tears is too expensive i cant cry over a story in my life
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2020
showgoeson:
Well from what I've read and observed so far, one can easily deduced that Abigail was killed by no other person but silver1996.

In Gandalf voice.' WHY DID YOU KILL MARK"
undecided, how am I the one that killed her na.., is not me o, please I'm in my house
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2020
grin
Khriztarl:

liquid metals don't cry.
Ibroslank - indabosky.

Sorry i thought they looked alike.
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2020
Ann2012:
Mark shouldn't have died embarassed
I just want the killer to be exposed real quick
Abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Game Of Pleasure(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.