Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ (52426 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Should We Call It A New Beginning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by KaideeGee(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2020
Silver1996:
I was awake all night brother, just decided to take that time and give you guys an update

Hmm...
you don't sleep at night? Cuz i've noticed that this isn't the first time you are dropping a midnite update.
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Mavikolo2020: 12:42pm On May 15, 2020
This is sad, Mark has been sentence to death and the only person who could prove his innocence is in a hospital bed.

Shall, I don't think Mark will die, it'll only fair if he survived and Lucas dies in his place but who knows what's running in silver head wink

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2020
dimssy:
Ahnn...Death by hanging to an uninformed confession.

See what the menace sex can cause.

Silver, good job jare.
Thanks man
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2020
KaideeGee:

Hmm...
you don't sleep at night? Cuz i've noticed that this isn't the first time you are dropping a midnite update.
I sleep at night.., most times I sleep late when I have something keeping me awake
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2020
Mavikolo2020:
This is sad, Mark has been sentence to death and the only person who could prove his innocence is in a hospital bed.

Shall, I don't think Mark will die, it'll only fair if he survived and Lucas dies in his place but who knows what's running in silver head wink
grin
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by KaideeGee(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2020
Silver1996:
I sleep at night.., most times I sleep late when I have something keeping me awake

You must be a busy guy. Quite unlike me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Gbest90(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2020
Wow. Ur unpredictability is what stands you out amongst other writers. Trying to predict the next line of action is equivalent to determining the age of a housefly.
But having read ur other stories, I believe that Lucas isn't the killer and Mark is not going to die.(my opinion though. cos with Soul on the wheels, u neva can tell)
Thanks for the update sir.

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Adekunlated: 2:42pm On May 15, 2020
Silver1996:
Thanks bro
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by kelvyncruz: 4:09pm On May 15, 2020
Gbest90:
Wow. Ur unpredictability is what stands you out amongst other writers. Trying to predict the next line of action is equivalent to determining the age of a housefly.
But having read ur other stories, I believe that Lucas isn't the killer and Mark is not going to die.(my opinion though. cos with Soul on the wheels, u neva can tell)
Are you sure Mark will not die

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Tina001(f): 4:19pm On May 15, 2020
Silver please don't kill Mark. Can't believe i am shedding tears right now for Mark. Pleaseee .

This story is so interesting and suspense filled. I can't do any other thing again ever since I started reading it hours ago..

Brian carrying the unconscious body got me rolling on the floor, very funny scenario grin.

Now I am crying for Mark, let him not die o. Lucas can die and go to Hell for all I care angry

I am still as confused as Jeffery tho, how did the body get to Mark's room if it was Lucas that killed her, how did he know she was with Mark? Maybe because he saw him sleeping and naked also and since he is the only one around?

Anyways, waiting patiently for updates embarassed

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Liposure: 4:40pm On May 15, 2020
Emotions everywhere. This story must be lit.

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by skubido(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2020
O ga oooo.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by enirock(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2020
Ewo is this what I have missed? (eo takes coke to beef up the sugar content). Fear has taken Lucas 2 his hospital bed... I still think its Lucas nd maybe Jen or Rebecca could hv saved her but they didn't. Silver just keep turning our heads. Nice one bro. Thanks for keeping us guessing. We are grateful

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by olaoyekemi(f): 9:01pm On May 15, 2020
Interesting one. Pls next update.

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Sheddee(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2020
I believe Jeffrey is the killer. lipsrsealed
Nice work.
U are good

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by ruboy(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2020
Sheddee:
Nice work.
U are good
Jeffery isn't killer

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:16am On May 16, 2020
THE BACHELORS
EPISODE 10
EPISODE TITLE- A little too late

A muscle twitched involuntarily at the corner of Brian's right eye, his mouth formed a rigid grimace as he glare at the policeman before he entered the room Mark was detained...., he stood and look at Mark whose face was rigid with tension, it belied his youthfulness and he seemed to have aged a decade in the past few hours......

"Is it true..?"Brian asked in a low tone, he has heard the news on his way to the station, the news about the sentence.., he would have been at the court if he wasn't tied up with trying to get Lucas unconscious body from the hospital...

Mark's eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As he blinked, they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his face, he bit his lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from his mouth, his heart sank......

"They said I've just four hours to live.."Mark replied, sadness coated in his voice.

Brain swallowed forcefully, the anger, a slow jolt of regret and pain raced across every muscles in his body.., if he knew this will happen, he wouldn't have concurred to his request of giving him a girl....., his lower lips quivered as words try to make way out of his mouth yet what came out was engulf in stutters..."I..,I..., I'm sorry.."

"It wasn't your fault..."Mark said drying his tears..."I brought this upon myself.."

"You can't die Mark.., you didn't kill her, Lucas did.."

"What..?"He quizzed in a low voice....."How..?"

"He was at the house that day, he..he said she tried to seduce him and he pushed her away.., she slammed her head on the wall in the process..., at first, we didn't believe it, but then it was confirmed from the forensic department doctor.., Abigail died from excess concussion.., Lucas already confess, I wanted to bring him here but he was hit by a car and he's still unconscious in the hospital..."

Once again, tears flowed unchecked down Mark's cheeks, he was too sad to cry out or wail, he just sat there as still as a statue while the magnitude of the words swept over him.....

"I tried Mark.."Brian cut in sniffing..."I tried bringing him here to confess.."

"What difference would it have made..."Mark mutter as tears escape into his mouth..."My life is already over.."

"No it's not.."Brian said back immediately..."You didn't kill that girl and you won't die for a crime you didn't commit.."

"It's too late Brian, I've already accepted my fate.."

"No..., this can't be your fate, I'm not going to let you die while the real culprit is out there still breathing..."

"Brian.."Mark mutter as Brian stood up...

"I'm not going to let you die..."Brian said back and turn to leave..

"Brian.."Mark call out stopping Brian..."Could you please tell my mother, I'm sorry after I die..."

Brian teeth clenched, his eyes webbed with tears and he quickly turn around to face him..."When this is all over.., you'll tell her yourself.."He said and quickly left the room

"Are you the one who's been asking to see me..?"The DPO ask closing a file in front of him...

"Yes sir.."Brian replied remembering how he has waited for almost two hours just to see the DPO..

"Please, sit down..."

He jut his chin before he sat on a chair across the DPO..

"So what can I do for you young man...?"The DPO ask

Brian took a deep breathe praying what he's about to say save Mark...."I'm a friend to the one who has been sentence to death.."

"Yeah about that, my man told me.., so what's your case..?"

"He didn't kill that girl sir.."

The DPO raise a brow...."You must understand your friend confessed to the crime.."

"Yes he did., but it was out of false guilt, whatever he said, he said under fear that he may have killed her.., he didn't do it sir.."

The DPO sigh, when he reclined his back on the chair, Brian realise his words were sounding like bullshit to the DPOs ears...

"How do you know he wasn't the one that killed that girl...?"The DPO ask

"The real culprit has confessed...."

"And who's the real culprit.., you..?"

"No sir, he's another friend of ours..."

"So where is he..?"

"He's currently in a bad shape now sir, he's lying unconscious at the hospital.., he got into an accident when I tried to bring him here to confess..."

"And when precisely did you find out he's actually the one who killed her...?"

"Yesterday sir..., like I said, he confessed to it..."

The DPO exhale, glance heavenward and look back at Brian...."So what do you want me to do..?"

Brian was a bit surprised at the question, he just told him Mark didn't kill Abigail but Lucas did, isn't he supposed to do something to set Mark free.....

"My friend is innocent sir.."Brian said, his voice trailing low than usual..."Since the real culprit has confessed, wouldn't it be appropriate if my accused friend is released..."

"Look here gentleman.., it's not that easy, the judge has already given the verdict, your friend dies in four hours.."He glance at his time.."Two hours left..."

"Sir, I just told you he didn't kill her, you'll be killing an innocent person.."

"That so called innocent person confessed to killing her.., my hands are tied, as much as I want to help you and investigate your claims, there's nothing I can do.., only the judge can rule out the sentence and it's rare for a judge to do that given the circumstances..."

Brain bit his lip in frustration..."Sir please.., Mark is innocent..., you'll be killing an innocent person, please do something.."

"I cannot do anything.., the only time you got to prove his innocence was bringing the real culprit to court or here, you did neither of these things, you blew your chance up.."

"So you're just going to let an innocent person die..?"Brian retorted, his voice raising...

"Innocent people die on daily basis..., your friend was just a victim of circumstance.."

"Sir.."Brian mutter going to his knees..."Please sir don't do this.., Mark is innocent, I beg of you sir..."

"Young man I told you, my hands are tied, if there's anyone who can stop this is the judge.., but it's too late to get to her because she travelled an hour ago..."

"Sir. , I beg you in the name of God and all that's holy, don't do this..., he's innocent..."

The DPO huff and look away before he turn back to face him.."Please get up from your knees.., no matter how much you plead, I still can't do nothing, all I can tell you to do is pray for your friend's soul.."

Brain sniffle and hot tears dribble down his face..."God is watching us sir..."

"Please leave my office.."The DPO said..

Face drench with tears, Brian stood from his knees, took one last glance at the DPO before he walked outside...

Even if his heart was still beating, deep down, Mark knew he was dead..., his whole body felt like he was been stabbed in the heart a thousand times yet he wasn't dying...

"Look at me son..."The priest said holding Mark's hands

Breathe falling and rising, Mark raised his gaze to the priest's face..

"Do you believe in Jesus..?"The priest ask

Mark's throat tightened as he heaved out short intake of breathe, what followed was an onslaught of tears before he nods his head to the question....

"Say after me son..."The priest said, look at Mark for a moment before he continued..."Lord Jesus.."

Mark lips tremble as he cry out.., he remained still, letting the tears run down his face before he repeated the priest words..."Lord Jesus.."

"I accept you into my life..."

Mark sniffle, struggle to breathe, to swallow..."I.., I accept you into my life.."

"Cleanse me of my sins.."

Mark shut his eyes pressing down the tail of tears..."Cleanse me of my sins...."

"Wipe my name from the book of death.."

"Wipe my name from the book of death.. "He repeated opening his eyes..

"And write it in the book of life..."

Mark heaved out a sigh of wail before saying the words.."And..and write it in the book of life.."

"Amen.."

"Amen.."

Hot corrent of griefs coursing down Brian face.., he stepped into the open church.., from where he stood, he looked at the cross in the alter.., he wipe the corners of his eyes to chase the tears away but they came rushing down instead.., he felt broken.., every part of him was shattered, the fact that his friend was going to die anytime soon annoyed him and same time saddens him.

He walked towards the alter and knelt down before he raised his gaze to the cross again.., deep emotions stirs with no other outlet but through his tears.., heart broken he open his mouth to talk......"God.."He mutter, some of the tears escaping into his mouth..."God, I know I'm a sinner and I'm not worthy to ask anything of you but today, I've nowhere to turn.., please save my friend, he's innocent and you know that..., please..., if..if you do this for me, I swear I'll return back to you, I'll serve you with all my heart..."

His tears split over again and flow down his cheeks like a river escaping a dam.., he tried to open his mouth again and that was when a hand touch his shoulders..., he quickly turn around to face the person...

"I mean no harm..."The reverend father said stepping backward

Brian sigh and lower his gaze..

"I saw you kneeling here so I decided to come.. "The reverend father said...."From your tears, nothing seem okay.."

"You're right father..."Brian mutter allowing the tears to flow freely from his eyes..."Nothing is okay..., that's why I came here because I've nowhere else.., nobody would help me except God..., I just pray he hears my humble request.."

"God knows your heart before you pray son.."The reverend father said...."And if he so wishes to grant you your heart desire, he will do it.., do you believe God can do it..?"

"I believe ..."Brian replied sharply

"Then he'll do it at the appointed time..."

Brian breathe fell and rise shallowly.., he looked at the cross again before he reach his hand to his pocket to take his ringing phone, he sigh when he realise it was Jeffery calling, he glance at the reverend father who motioned him to answer...

"Hey Jeff.."He said standing up...

"Where are you..?"Jeffery low voice sounded from the other end..

"I.., I'm in a church.."

"You need to come to the station field...., they're about taking Mark for execution..."

His heart stopped.., when he regain himself, he dropped the phone, look with open mouth at the reverend father before he ran out of the church without another word to the reverend father.....

Death wasn't kind, Mark knew that. It snatched where it could, taking people who were far too young, far too good. It didn't pretend to care, it didn't pretend to distinguish...., he look around but the people he saw where people he wasn't really familiar with, non of his family members were there neither his friends were watching.., he prefers it that way, he wouldn't want to see them watching him die....

He was tired of crying, so he just shut his eyes and let the remainders of the tears fall down his face...., he would have used his hands to dry his eyes but his hands were tied..., he stood on the cart as the executioner had instructed.., fear pricked him when he saw the crossbeam and the rope hanging from it.., he shivered a bit and then realised it was a total waste.., he stare at the faces of the people, each looking at him with full determination, he wonder what must be running in their minds, they must think he's a murderer.., atleast that's what he thought he were.....

His breathe seize when the noose at the end of the rope was placed around his neck..

"Any last words....?"The executioner asked him...

Mark sneak in a deep breathe, streams of tears flowing faster than his heartbeat, he bleeds the salt of his soul as it pours from his eyes.., he looked at the people watching him and that was when he saw Brian and Jeffery trying to force their way to him but the policemen were holding them back..., when they screamed his name, he smile...

"He's innocent..."Brian shouted forcing his way in to no avail...."You're killing an innocent man..."

Mark sneak in one deep last breathe before he said the final words..."Tell my friends, I love them..."

The scared face executioner nodded before he pulled the wooden muzzle up.., Mark's body dropped as the noose of the rope tightened and adjusted in his throat breaking his spinal cord, his blood pressure drops down in seconds.., he struggled for a while before he finally died and gave up the ghost......

Brian's mouth dropped as his brain tried to accumulate what just happened, just then it hit him..Mark is dead...

"Mark.."Jeffery screamed using every strength in him to push the policemen aside and quickly ran towards Mark's lifeless body.....

Brian dropped to his knees when the policemen let go of him, for a moment, he just knee staring widely at Mark's lifeless body and Jeffery who was crying..., his own tears came like an uproar, he broke down to the floor and screamed loudly, tears bursting forth with his loud scream....

Anger, pain jolt across Brian's face as he furiously made way to Lucas hospital bed...., with a full force, he pushed the door open..., his lips curl greatly realising Licas was now conscious..

"Brian.."Lucas mutter with pants breathe...

Brains hands clenched, his teeth clasped, as if gasoline was added to the burning fire inside him, he drew closer to Lucas and slammed his fist across his face..

The hard punch sent Lucas falling from the hospital bed and landing on the floor..., Brian was about pouncing on him like an enraged panther when the nurses and doctor hold him back.....

"Why is he alive and Mark is dead..?"Brian yelled bitterly allowing more tears flow freely from his eyes....

When he couldn't break through from the nurses and doctor's hold, he crunched on the ground, his tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down his face, he felt the muscles of his chin tremble like a small child as he remembered Mark's face, their jokes and laughter..., the sudden reminder that he's gone, that he'll never see him again triggered more tears from his eyes....

3 DAYS LATER

Lost in thoughts and grief, Brian gulp down a bit of the alcohol.., he looked at the bottle, it was Mark's favourite.., if he was here, he'll be taking the drink with him...but so funny how life is, it claims the good ones and leave the bad ones...

"Brian.."Jeffery call out opening the door..

Brian didn't reply, didn't even bother to look at his face..., he took another gulp down of the alcohol, allowing the hot content settle every unsettled thing in his mind...

"There's something you need to know.. "Jeffery said

Brian nibbed but said nothing..

"I went back to the hospital to see Lucas.."

"Mmm, that murderer.."Brian sneer.."Why am I not surprised he's not dead yet.."

"I got the full story from him.."Jeffery said..."From what he told me, he isn't the one who killed Abigail.."

Brian sigh, carried the bottle and took another sip of it before dropping it down again.."Look Jeffery, I don't care anymore who killed that shameless sĺut.., she can rot in hell for all I care..."

"We owe it to Mark to find her killer.."

"We know her killer.., it's that hypocrite.., that devil in synagogue, he should just continue staying in the hospital because if he comes out of there, I swear to God, I'll break every bone in his body...."

"Just listen to me okay.."Jeffery said..."He told me what happened, he said everything that went down happened in the parlour.., he said he push her when she tried to seduce him, she hit her head on the wall and fell, when he checked her, she wasn't breathing so he ran leaving her in the parlour..., I got confused because Mark told us he found her dead in his room.., I needed answers so I went back to Doctor Patter of the forensic department.., I pleaded with him to tell me everything..., he said there were traces of weavon hair on Abigail's body and it wasn't Abigail's because Abigail didn't make her hair...., Lucas is bald, so it couldn't have been Lucas and Rebecca's story was confirmed by Lucas and she carries a low cut so it wasn't her either.., that leaves us with only one person....Jennifer....., I think Jennifer killed Abigail..."

FINAL EPISODE DROPPING SOON.....BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS.....WHO KILLED ABIGAIL...?

TBC

10 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:17am On May 16, 2020
Sheddee:
Nice work.
U are good
Thanks
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:18am On May 16, 2020
enirock:
Ewo is this what I have missed? (eo takes coke to beef up the sugar content). Fear has taken Lucas 2 his hospital bed... I still think its Lucas nd maybe Jen or Rebecca could hv saved her but they didn't. Silver just keep turning our heads. Nice one bro. Thanks for keeping us guessing. We are grateful
U welcome
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 2:20am On May 16, 2020
Gbest90:
U welcome
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Liposure: 6:46am On May 16, 2020
i ve been missing a lot

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Thebigdream: 7:27am On May 16, 2020
Silver why na, you just killed Marknlike that, it was so emotional I nearly cried, especially that scene Brian went to church.

Really painful, if it's Jennifer who killed Abigail, God will punish her

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by purity23(f): 8:28am On May 16, 2020
This is so painful, I can't believe I was actually shedding tears, My God Mark cry

Jennifer, you'll die a terrible death

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Odoogu(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2020
y'all cannot comprehend the kinda death gift Brian will offer Jennifer if she is the one...
the rage in him would say it all
thanks Silver1996

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2020
Thebigdream:
Silver why na, you just killed Marknlike that, it was so emotional I nearly cried, especially that scene Brian went to church.

Really painful, if it's Jennifer who killed Abigail, God will punish her
Abi
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2020
Odoogu:
y'all cannot comprehend the kinda death gift Brian will offer Jennifer if she is the one...
the rage in him would say it all
thanks Silver1996
You welcome man
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Christie171(f): 9:41am On May 16, 2020
Gosh!!!
I'm actually shedding tears right now shocked
Silver, you're not nice at all embarassed

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by kelvyncruz: 10:10am On May 16, 2020
And for a moment, I was actually thinking Mark wont die, silver you're wicked sha

Now you've turned the table from Lucas to Jennifer, whoever the killer is, ne God go punish la

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Liposure: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
I suspect jennifer

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Lilly4endu(f): 11:04am On May 16, 2020
I cried uncontrollable and Moody all through this morning. This episode reminded me of how we lost our brother cos of injustice. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Adekunlated: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
Silver you aren't nice at all, see the way you just killed Mark

Really sad

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Adekunlated: 11:16am On May 16, 2020
Lilly4endu:
I cried uncontrollable and Moody all through this morning. This episode reminded me of how we lost our brother cos of injustice. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
So sorry about your loss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Game Of Pleasure(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.