Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? (31889 Views)

Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by skedman(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
Who else did not recieve Nepa bill for April? They normally bring it between 17th and 23rd but I still have not seen mine. Is it that the FG really relieved us of our April Nepa bill?

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Joefat: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
I use prepaid..
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Midefishy: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quoate author=sesaan post=88811020]Prepaid meter is the Best, no more nepa wahala[/quote]
Am telling you, na wetyn I buy I go use... Simply the best!
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
After lockdown they go bring plus arrears
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by abu2nice2003: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
They brought bill to my area.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by gr8tone: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
In my area in Bwari area council Abuja, I saw them yesterday walking around with loud speakers on their vehicle, telling people to go and pay their electricity bill. According to them, the wide spread information concerning the two months free electricity is a lie. They promised to embark on mass disconnection.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by GreyBlood: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Got a bill of 21k on Feb, got 25k on March... Even if ikeja electricity distributing company won't send April own. They've done their worse already.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Chinexanthony(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
They have sent March bill to me ooh in my area
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by ayo6hammiey(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
U say what?

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Proffblab(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
IBEDC sent their bill via SMS a neighbor got it and I saw it with my koro_koro eyes
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by edoairways: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pubichairs:
EEDC is the worst power distribution company I have ever seen..

P.H.C.N I missed those folks
If EEDC is the worst what would you say about BEDC?
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
They brought one to us and made announcement that they will come and disconnect light.
My area landlord they wait for them sha
Nah serial beating they go receive
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by edoairways: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Federal government is scam I taught they said no payment of electricity for two month

So which bill are they sending again
Federal government never made such promise rather those legislators did without proper consultations
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by chubinwa(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Got ours today. Nigerian govt no dey try at all
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by adejasper(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
I received text message to pay online, I was surprised about the 'cus is first time they will sent me message.

ChieduJoshua081:
Who else did not recieve Nepa bill for April? They normally bring it between 17th and 23rd but I still have not seen mine. Is it that the FG really relieved us of our April Nepa bill?
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by megareal: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
No light this month, yet they brought the bill.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by DabuIIIT: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
HundredWays:
Which North??

Our light has been disconnected since yesterday angry
Ehnnn?!?!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Justarandomguy: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
they will bring 3 months bill after the lockdown
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by DabuIIIT: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
skedman:

This is what should be happening nationwide....the only problem is tribal diversity
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Annie939(f): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
tommy589:

If your power is not connected to pumping machine go and collect prepaid meter, it saves cost. Change your electric stove, iron and boiling kettle that consumes to power saving ones .
thanks i will do just that.

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Annie939(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
sleeknaija:

Go and apply for prepaid meter and c the difference sad
it's very necessary , I will apply.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Have u received nepa bill for month of april
Yes, Nepa(or whatever their name is) has brought the bill, but its 1250 NGN instead of the 12250 NGN we normally pay.!
All the same, Am telling mah folks not to pay...
If toh sai Ah dey wen dem bring dat bill ah 4 shove the coloured A4 into their sorry fuc*king A*ss
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Alennsar(f): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Yesso.

Buh I'm sure there's no bill for the northerners up north

I live in the northern part of the country and they have shared the bill since last week Monday

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by oluwashedy: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bills are normally shared 3rd-5th of every month while disconnection/peak period starts on the 18th till the end of the month.

So if you didn't get your bill, ask the marketer in charge of the area for your bill

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Dreyscort1435(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nuelonyi:
I have paid for it already...... Nigeria is a scam
Biggest Scam
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Ezmans: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rgade:

We all use prepaid in my area.
But as I stepped into the hood to get my weekly dose of kush, I saw them distributing bills in the hood.
EEDC, Enugu.
This man brings nepa bill & take this one go home
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Ezmans: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Ezmans post=88814562] This man brings nepa bill & take this one go home

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by mathy2p2: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
We have paid for April . They brought our bill
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by tommy589(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Annie939:
thanks i will do just that.

Amen.

And you too
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Jammy28(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
They distributed the bill in Badagry o,...stupid people,they were even playing musics interjected by jingles from their utility vehicle on why people should pay their bills,but they didn't attempt disconnection sha.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
NOTHINH HAS CHANGED OOO

I USE PREPAID AND IT READS DOWN EVERY DAY
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
Dem send my own through text message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) / Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Stunning New Photo Of Maryam Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.