Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Make Up To N3,000 Daily Without Investment - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Up To N3,000 Daily Without Investment (1565 Views)

How To Make Up To $200 On Bankiom Without Investment / How To Make Up To N3,000 Daily Without Investment / Opera News App: How I Earn Over N3,000 Free Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up To N3,000 Daily Without Investment by adexbkw(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Here is another opportunity to make some cash in this lock down period

The app i will be talking about has been in existence for a while now but it's still rocking���

Kuda is a mobile banking that gives everyone an opportunity to earn by Referring others to download the app

How to earn on Kuda Bank

Kuda Bank rewards you with #200 for everyone you refer.

The money is small right? �

But wait, that's not all.

They pay you weekly (Mondays) for all your referral bonus.

Here's what I mean.

Let's say

Week 1: I referred 5 people and earned #1000, this money would be paid to my account on Monday (Week 2)

Week 2: If I decide not to refer anyone at all, #1000 would still be paid to my account on Monday (Week 3)
But if I decide to refer like 5more persons, I'll be having a total referral bonus of 2k, which would be paid to my account on Monday (Week 3).

Normally, what most bank do is pay you off once for your referrals, but Kuda pays u weekly.

How To get started

Step 1:
Download Kuda here: https://kudamobile.page/AKuv9sBQnLmtoKDEA and join with this code: GJ4RJFST.

Step 2: Now, register with your correct details.

Step 3: Now, Fund the account with just N100 then check back by next week Monday.

You can copy your referral link Immediately and start Referring to make cool cash.

To copy your own Referral link, open the app, click on more at the button of the app home page and select Referral

Note that all your referral earnings and bonus will reflect on the next Monday that follows your registration.

HAPPY MAKING MONEY ONLINE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Up To N3,000 Daily Without Investment by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
adexbkw:
Here is another opportunity to make some cash in this lock down period

The app i will be talking about has been in existence for a while now but it's still rocking���

Kuda is a mobile banking that gives everyone an opportunity to earn by Referring others to download the app

How to earn on Kuda Bank

Kuda Bank rewards you with #200 for everyone you refer.

The money is small right? �

But wait, that's not all.

They pay you weekly (Mondays) for all your referral bonus.

Here's what I mean.

Let's say

Week 1: I referred 5 people and earned #1000, this money would be paid to my account on Monday (Week 2)

Week 2: If I decide not to refer anyone at all, #1000 would still be paid to my account on Monday (Week 3)
But if I decide to refer like 5more persons, I'll be having a total referral bonus of 2k, which would be paid to my account on Monday (Week 3).

Normally, what most bank do is pay you off once for your referrals, but Kuda pays u weekly.

How To get started

Step 1:
Download Kuda here: https://kudamobile.page/AKuv9sBQnLmtoKDEA and join with this code: GJ4RJFST.

Step 2: Now, register with your correct details.

Step 3: Now, Fund the account with just N100 then check back by next week Monday.

You can copy your referral link Immediately and start Referring to make cool cash.

To copy your own Referral link, open the app, click on more at the button of the app home page and select Referral

Note that all your referral earnings and bonus will reflect on the next Monday that follows your registration.

HAPPY MAKING MONEY ONLINE

Fuckkkk sHiiiiiiiiiT!!
NaH my Area dz BaNK dHey sha
Re: How To Make Up To N3,000 Daily Without Investment by adexbkw(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Really?
DeejayTeeno:

Fuckkkk sHiiiiiiiiiT!!
NaH my Area dz BaNK dHey sha

(1) (Reply)

Planet X Is Real. / Defying The Laws Of Physics ; Immovable VS Irresistible Forces / Is Masturbation Good For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.