Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

VIRAL VIDEO: 'I Am Starving Of S*x, Somebody Come To My Rescue' - Lady Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIRAL VIDEO: 'I Am Starving Of S*x, Somebody Come To My Rescue' - Lady Cries (369 Views)

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business / Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIRAL VIDEO: 'I Am Starving Of S*x, Somebody Come To My Rescue' - Lady Cries by Supremeboss: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
A lady has taken to her online account to reveal her frustration due to the ongoing lockdown in the country because of covid19 pandemic.

The young lady confessed that she is starving of S*x and evidently she needs it badly.

She even tried begging that any man available should get in contact with her and she needs it very fast. Watch the video here https://naijaresources.com/viral-video-i-am-starving-of-sx-somebody-should-come-to-my-rescue-lady-cries-gives-contact/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest President In Nigeria U Need To See This / Wizkid Fans Are The Most Foolish People, Davido New Song With Nicki Minaj / COVID-19: Nigerians React As China Reopen 121 Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.