Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch (20386 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by jaybenugo: 3:07am On Jan 25, 2022
"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Says She's Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch (Video)

Nigerian reality star, Khloe Abiri has said that she is tired of meeting new men, especially when all they want to do is buy her lunch, IGBERETV reports.

The former Big Brother Naija contestant expressed her frustrations in a video shared online.

She said: "I'm tired of getting to know these n***ers. Once we get to know each other, what next? I'm tired of n***ers saying 'I wanna buy you lunch'... I'm not starving."

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP2_b2jMOd8
https://igberetvnews.com/1412996/im-starving-bbnaijas-khloe-says-shes-tired-men-want-buy-lunch-video/

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by blackaxe78: 5:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Hoes be craving unnecessary attention.

Trying to search for who they are offering lunch to, and all I see is a man.

Those men are gays.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Meanwhile,
Words of Wisdom from the Elders for 2022 and beyond : Before you impress the street, (or that babe) make sure non of your family members are hungry.

We Rise.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Khloe they might be interested tho...if you are single why not go out on a date with one(a matured guy) if you are really interested except you are in a relationship..
Most men have that disgusting attitude of stalking women online which ain't cool.. respect a woman's choice..some will just go ahead to ask for n**Des...if you don't give them na to come online dey vent their hate by creating misogynistic topics.. undecided undecided

I understand how stressful it is for a woman online.. little boys sending vulgar messages and all..as she just said men stop stalking her pls and let her be..she ain't hungry..
Buy the lunch for your m*omm@ and leave my women oo..
Blessings to all women out there.. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by andysmith123(m): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2022
NO LIES, you look hungry

16 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Akinsete19(m): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2022
She is only looking for unnecessary attention.

13 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by tunjijones(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2022
You are at your peak now, u better enjoy it while it last. A time wld come when no man wld notice you.

Beauty fades, am sure you know that. Don't be arrogant because u feel men are flocking around you.

36 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by hakeem4(m): 5:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Nobody is buying you lunch, you are just looking for attention

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:25am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by royalamour(m): 5:29am On Jan 25, 2022
grin I know she's always the nasty type.

I think she wants the ones that proposes knacks and stuffs.

By the way, where's Kay Brule (not sure is the name's correct).

Babe bullied the guy that year grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Lexusgs430: 5:34am On Jan 25, 2022
So what does she want .......... grin
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Stupid men want to impress an Oh-LOW-SHOW . Instead of them to ask HOW MUCH ?grin grin.. useless men everywhere angry angry

7 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by lailo: 5:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Lieing Khloe! Who still dey patronise this hoe? Not even now wey ur hole don wide like a big O. Olosh o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Elianawalker(f): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2022
I think she is out seeking attention and likes.

You know that they are not buying you lunch because you are starving, they want to spend time with you...

You don't have to make it a big deal that guys ask you out... alot of us ladies get that alot, so stop feeling special. You are just one out of many

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Gadafii: 5:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Who asked this one now

Seems like these guys can't survive without attentions, if other Nigerians are like me, people like Khloe and the rest would have deactivated their social media accounts due to boredom and lack of reactions on their posts.

She for dey hawk agbalumo, because I will never like their post or even act like I see them

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by muheeb01(m): 5:47am On Jan 25, 2022
This one can do anything for unnecessary attention...
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Midas01: 5:49am On Jan 25, 2022
How is that relevant to the topic?

Everything under the sun will reach its peak be it plants and animals. So allow people make their choices if it doesn't affect you.
tunjijones:
You are at your peak now, u better enjoy it while it last. A time wld come when no man wld notice you.

Beauty fades, am sure you know that. Don't be arrogant because u feel men are flocking around you.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by NaijaNaWaa: 5:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Na wa. Every man you meet offer to buy you lunch, you dey complain? Ain’t you lucky, sister?
What if na deek dem dey offer you? Abi na abunna you want sef?
Na wa oo…
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by arantess: 6:01am On Jan 25, 2022
But how can a real guy enter dm and be asking "can I buy you lunch"??
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by EmmaLege: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Atheistan: 6:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by PaNnamdi: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2022
arantess:
But how can a real guy enter dm and be asking "can I buy you lunch"??

E shock you grin
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by mrdharkchild(m): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2022
The earth revolves around the sun and rotates around its AXIS, neither the Earth or the World revolve or rotate around you, or me.
There's nothing special or extra special about us.
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2022
I dislike social media.
Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by GUNITGuy: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2022
It seems this year the attention seeking industry of social media for women go thrive

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Joseph08(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2022
If it where to be;

Can I buy you a Range rover

Can I buy you a House

Can I take you to Dubai for shopping

Can I buy you Brazilian hair

Can I buy you latest iPhone

She won't make any noise, only to start displaying and how hard-working she has been with a tag. "Small girl with big God"

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2022
You this lazy girl, what have you offered to buy the men?

Give it to others na if you don't want the food or just say no thank you.

Is it not what your hand reach you'll afford? It is lunch the men can afford.

You that can afford more, when the men offer you lunch you in turn offer them the latest iPhone, a car or a house.

Mumu girl it is the men putting you girls on a pedestal I blame, making ordinary mbeke feel important or special

Don't worry time will humble her

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch by Emu4life(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Midas01:
Like your mother?
Midas01:
How is that relevant to the topic?

Everything under the sun will reach its peak be it plants and animals. So allow people make their choices if it doesn't affect you.
Midas01:
Like your mother?
Hoe Khloe is that you

(1) (2) (Reply)

See All Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami's Cars (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival / Dakore Akande Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.