Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (75130 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Joefat: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
See as Tinubu be like that monkey way then use inside King Kong
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Kuginzi: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Unitedstates54:
Yoruba Muslims are not real Muslims! Beside am not an ibo. From ss....
Ok. Southsouth Muslims are good people
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
nsiba:

Just keep u cool and get a good lawyer u can make good cash from em
Copy CPC and EFCC
OK, I'll mail them now. Lagos state lottery board gave me a lawyer, she was the one that mailed me and she copied some other people. Thank you much.
Merrybet are fraudulent! I'm honestly surprise they can be this way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILAEHI RAJIUN
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by nsiba: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Highorbit7016:
OK, I'll mail them now. Lagos state lottery board gave me a lawyer, she was the one that mailed me and she copied some other people. Thank you much.
Merrybet are fraudulent! I'm honestly surprise they can be this way

If d terms and condition isn't broken bro fear not....
Still copy CPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
nsiba:

If d terms and condition isn't broken bro fear not....
Still copy CPC
I didn't break any rule and regulation. I won a clean ticket. Maybe they were expecting me to lose but I didn't so they want to force me to lose
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kez11:

Did you place the bet from your bonus account? If 'yes', then go and read their bonus terms and conditions because there are stringent conditions you have to meet before you can pay out your wining(s) from bets placed with the bonus account.
No I placed the bet from money I deposit. I placed my bets clean and I won. They are pained I won so they want to force me to lose
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Corrinthians(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
gypsey:
when did kanu die? did you kill him? kanu nnamdi is NOT dead. go find someone else to kill.
cool

Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by AlhajaChinyere: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Racoon:
shocked One here one there! Coronavirus what game are you playing

Playing with Una papa!
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
death everywhere,
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by AlhajaChinyere: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
chigoizie7:
May his soul Rest In Peace.

If the boarders were open he would have been flown abroad. Who knows, maybe he wouldn’t have died.

But hey, we are all in this together. Lack of good medical facilities. We go enjoy am together. Both the rich and the poor.

Igbo! Shut up
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
cool
so you believed this rubbish? tune in to Radio Biafra you will here the voice of Mr Kanu.
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by nsiba: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Highorbit7016:
No I placed the bet from money I deposit. I placed my bets clean and I won. They are pained I won so they want to force me to lose

If that be the case copy CPC NLRC( lotto commission) and EFCC on Twitter and Facebook then go to merrybet social media handle and paste it there too
Men no dulling, no wasting of time
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by EvilArchons: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by WINDSOW(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Wow! He a lucky matyr 2 die on a Friday and Ramadan. May Allah forgive him his shortcomings
U self reason am, does it make sense to u. Stay one calm place reason am.
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
nsiba:

If that be the case copy CPC NLRC( lotto commission) and EFCC on Twitter and Facebook then go to merrybet social media handle and paste it there too
Men no dulling, no wasting of time
Thank you, I'll be on this soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
A very strange year.It is appointed unto man to die once.
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Untainted007:
A Yoruba adage says "Ikú to npa ojúgbà eni, òwe nlo pa fun ni". (Death that is taking one's confidant is proverbially telling you something).
coro don affect your brain ooo
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Jummy311(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
crymay he rip
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin scamming bet company, they will pay you eventaully, they are trying it on to see how smart you are.
They have disappointed me to be very honest. I categorized them in the likes of nairabet and bet9ja but they've shown themselves now.
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Kez11: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Highorbit7016:

In that case, the right path is the step you have taken...
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kez11:

In that case, the right path is the step you have taken...
OK thanks. I'm mailing CPC too in a moment and posting all of these on their twitter and Facebook page!
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Burruchaga71(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
What is going on? Y only their aide is dying? Uncle Coro abeg do the needful...
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by RexTramadol1: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
ignis:
Another target missed. If you know you know.

RIP to the death.

Death sef dey die for this life
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by WaleGab: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
cool
[/s]
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by ignis: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
ogundeleai:
... 'Eyin kete l' ofose'

Please interpret
Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Untainted007: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
jerry447:
coro don affect your brain ooo

Just as urs dey on self isolation abi?

1 Like

Re: Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness by Joseph08(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
He could not send him abroad cos of (Covid-19) shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.