Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure (665 Views)

Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. / Please Help. Fear, Voice And Body Shakes Unnecessarily / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by kingmurainah(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2020
I noticed that anytime I’m under pressure my body start shaking, it also happens this morning while I was driving and an issue occur only for my leg and hand to start shaking, is it something to be worried about?
I’m just a young guy of 22yrs.
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by mariahAngel(f): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2020
kingmurainah:
I noticed that anytime I’m under pressure my body start shaking, it also happens this morning while I was driving and an issue occur only for my leg and hand to start shaking, is it something to be worried about?

Has it always been so or it just started recently?
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by Slawormir: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are still living a pussy niggarrrz life..be a hard niggarrr

Start living life in the fast lane and you will get used to pressure

Hang out with real niggarrrz in da hood...
Do some dope shit with them like drinking some bottles, smoking weed, go out to watch area football on Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by josephubah111(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Its called Cowardice.. When you accept it then you can work on it.
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by frozen70(f): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
kingmurainah:

Try and check your blood pressure to know the status

You could be having tension over a pending issue which triggers anxiety in you

Work on your mind and remove fears from you
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by Mikocake(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's nothing new bro..i used to be like that in my early twenties just like you but I had to toughen up. I started gyming and worked on my core strength. I got a six pack and worked on my leg muscles and now I'm more like a beast. Also work on your breathing, remember to take deep breath all time

1 Like

Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by holsconcept(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do u have anger issues? Or are u the type that thinks a lot? Do u always feel life is not fair wt u and u are always sad about it? How about ur mood? These and many more are negative energies that can contribute to what u are experiencing. I have someone like dt. Work on ds and ul be fine

2 Likes

Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by hidhrhis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bro I also feel the same
I went to watch champions league yesterday and a guy was just shouting making mockery and bad jokes
I got angry and shouted at him the next thing was that he wanted to fight me
I would have beaten the hell out of him ooo but all my body was shaking
More like vibration
Had to just calm down
I experience this everytime when I'm pressured,afraid or thinking

1 Like

Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by kingmurainah(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Has it always been so or it just started recently?
It has been so for like 5yrs now
But it’s kinda too much now
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by mariahAngel(f): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
kingmurainah:

It has been so for like 5yrs now
But it’s kinda too much now

Do you take beverages that contain caffeine? Like tea or coffee?
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by kingmurainah(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Do you take beverages that contain caffeine? Like tea or coffee?
Yes I do take energy drinks(monster, fearless) and coffee once in a while
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by Rules7: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Finally someone like me, yours is even better my body has been vibrating mostly at night for 3 months after a serious quarrel
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by kingmurainah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rules7:
Finally someone like me, yours is even better my body has been vibrating mostly at night for 3 months after a serious quarrel
Hope urs is not spiritual sha grin grin
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by vickyhow(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mikocake:
It's nothing new bro..i used to be like that in my early twenties just like you but I had to toughen up. I started gyming and worked on my core strength. I got a six pack and worked on my leg muscles and now I'm more like a beast. Also work on your breathing, remember to take deep breath all time

What do u mean by core strength?? and what's the frequency of ur training routines pls?
Re: Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure by Mikocake(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2020
vickyhow:

What do u mean by core strength?? and what's the frequency of ur training routines pls?
Core-strength exercises strengthen your core muscles, including your abdominal muscles, back muscles and the muscles around the pelvis. Strong core muscles make it easier to do many physical activities. You can do core-strength exercises on a carpeted floor or mat.

Frequency varies sometimes I enjoy short bursts in my cardio, other times I prefer jogging for endurance. Also I like I do alot of pull ups and push ups for core strength

(1) (Reply)

Ivf @ N750k / Causes, Symptoms And Prevention Of Toilet Infections / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.