Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister (6696 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Who Is Bianca Bin ? Who Is Bianca Bin Dating ? Net Worth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by LordKO(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Aftershock:

Call him libertarian or whatever you like. A man who stands for everything stands for NOTHING. No person can be everything to everybody. That is sign of weakness and inferiority complex because he is trying to please every tribe except his own people.
Even last week, they were angry because he used to speak Igbo in a different dialect from Enugu dialect. The man is,weak.

A libertarian stands for something - conscientiousness.

Once more, he is not a weak man; he is just a refined/aristocratic/fair-minded man.

Have a lovely day.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by Aftershock: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2020
LordKO:

He is not a weak man. Truth is that, he has never been a subjugable person (a religious or traditional person) - he only identifies with them when a need for them arises. He is spiritual but not religious/traditional (SBNR/T). A SBNR person always has an appreciable level of tolerance for all religions/traditions/cultures/classes - his decision to wed his wife in her village, having a Muslim as his son's godfather, identifying with both the Anglican and Catholic churches, etc, are all acts of tolerance and emancipation.

He is a fair-minded man; a true libertarian. Personally, I am a bona fide Igbo man and no law of the land forbids a bona fide son from being a libertarian - don't mistake libertarian for weakness, or conscientiousness for cowardic,e.

And I repeat that no Igbo man will allow his yoruba or even Igbo wife to carry him to her village for wedding. Even worst, how can a Catholic man change his church for a woman?
And nobody believe his son was baptised in a Catholic church because even an Anglican cannot be godfather in a Catholic church talkless of a moslem.
Onyeama has inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by Aftershock: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordKO:

A libertarian stands for something - conscientiousness.

Once more, he is not a weak man; he is just a refined/aristocratic/fair-minded man.

Have a lovely day.

I have check the meaning of libertarian and it means that they believe they can do anything and have no belief in anything except what they want to do so now I agree with you.
Onyeama has no belief in anything and is obey the wind.
Anyway I also wish you happy weekend and no corona virus.
By the way, what part of Igbo are you? I want to check about your village traditions.
Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by manu1: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordKO:

He is not a weak man. Truth is that, he has never been a subjugable person (a religious or traditional person) - he only identifies with them when a need for them arises. He is spiritual but not religious/traditional (SBNR/T). A SBNR person always has an appreciable level of tolerance for all religions/traditions/cultures/classes - his decision to wed his wife in her village, having a Muslim as his son's godfather, identifying with both the Anglican and Catholic churches, etc, are all acts of tolerance and emancipation.

He is a fair-minded man; a true libertarian. Personally, I am a bona fide Igbo man and no law of the land forbids a bona fide son from being a libertarian - don't mistake libertarian for weakness, or conscientiousness for cowardic,e.

Absolute nonsense! All this grammar just portrays a man who is somewhat confused.
Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by Nickymezor(f): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
So he was even married bfr wonderful undecided
Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by We4all: 1:01pm On May 07, 2020
kiosk1:

Peanut brain. Na fine man you go chop?

Last time I checked, peanut is one of the sweetest nuts which has provided food for mankind. So if I got such a brain, then I'm the reason you are still living.
Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by Dedetwo(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2020
Wigetsolar:
Beauty runs in Bianca's family.

True word!!! The Onoh girls are pure beautiful.
Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by mechanics(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2020
iyatrustee:
If he has divorced her, why then do they expect him to make reference to her as his first wife?
Because they claim he told the senate that he married once.
Re: REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister by Ndipe(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
Birds of a feather flock together.

sandali:
The rich roll with the rich. In this country, it’s always case of who knows who.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Don Jazzy's Daughter, Princess / Full Biography: Who Is Teniola Apata / Ghanian Film Makers Surrender To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.