Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid (70986 Views)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Alcapodetuti: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Threatened Me With 'JUJU' – Olori Chanel Akanbi Cried Out

The Story of OLORI CHANEL AKANBI (Born Chanel Michael Chin) is a sad reality of life.

Five months ago, her former husband, the very controversial Iwo king in Osun State (South West Nigeria), Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi announced across both conventional and social media that he has sacked his beautiful Olori from the palace, laying claims to irreconcilable differences and more as reasons for the action.

In an exclusive interview with AsabeAfrika TV, Olori Chanel Akanbi reveal how the Oluwo of Iwo used to beat her, while at the same time cheated on her severally, even with their house maid. She further made clarification on the Oluwo claim that he caught her with a man, narrating that the incident happen in his palace where such act is impossible.

It took her great pain to open up to Asabe Afrika TV but when she did, she didn’t hold back tears, laughter and other emotions bordering her personality after her exit from the palace. She revealed the several emotional accidents that characterized her stay behind the closed door of the palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZcbEY2bE8

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Nigeriawarlord(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is a clear case of love that has gone sour!

The olori should move on with her life instead of continually dwelling in the past!

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by irunoko(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Haaaaa aunty stop talking too much.youre beginning to sound tiring and garulous

Like a broken record.unfortunatly in Africa you no fit use Police arrest your deviant and crazy ex husband

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Samakus(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
No be Onye ofe again. If 'Juju' isn't involved, then onye ofe is not involved

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
angry angry angry

Shebi you have left him? Abi what do you want again?

We should kill him abi?

Warning: Don't accept what those that talk and cry at the same time say completely. They are sympathy beggars too

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by oluwadabira111(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
That's woman for u, when the going was to good everything was perfect. now it has turn upside down she start to say he use to beat her, he use to slap her. the woman should just move on with her fvcking life!

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by illicit(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
go back to Jamaica already....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Alcapodetuti: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2020

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Alcapodetuti: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
My secret tears behind the doors of Oluwo of Iwo's palace -- Olori Chanel Chin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S915uSpS29w

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by scrolldown88: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry you highness grin grin grin grin

The problem here is getting married to your father's age mate. I don't know how you expect to relate well giving the age Gap. Come on.

Let's be realistic. Alot of women who get married to their father's age mate do it for either money or fame. It doesn't always end well because you guys are from different generations grin.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by GodsMiracle: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please settle with him

15 Likes

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by LoveJesus87(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
C
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by festacman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
In Western world, this woman would have made a fortune selling her story to a tabloid. But this is Africa. So, she should stop wasting her time blackmailing Kabiyesi. Kolewerk!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by ForeThinker: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dipa life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by nsiba: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Drama queen meets foolish king

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oluwo was once a member of one million boys before graduating to Awawa miscreant.

He is their Lord and savior at Iwo.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nothing concern us again ooo madam... Move on with your life

2 Likes

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Grace001: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Move on slay queen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by dalass(f): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Banwod1st(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
What shall we then say?
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nothing to lose from both side.

Take your L and walk out like a model on a beauty show.

5 Likes

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Jaqenhghar: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ma nigga Oluwo. Always in the news. This guy is the traditional leader's version of dino Melaye

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Digitiminimi: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
What do I know
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by sotall(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by YorubaPrince: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
angry
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by jericco1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
If this is true well it better than been in that hellhole.. but there are two sides to a coin..

1 Like

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by bobolizim(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why didn’t you come out to say this before now ? Didn’t you enjoy his money ? Now that things have gone south. You now here, wanting to garner pity ?

5 Likes

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
I no get contribution
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by IduNaOba: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lies.
Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by igbowoman: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is anyone surprised?
What do you expect from a juju man

4 Likes

Re: Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid by DesignHave: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
angry

Strange, I just watched a video today about body language and ESL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance / Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.