Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama (14890 Views)

'N800m Paid To Bandits': FG Won’t Pay Ransom - Lai Mohammed / COVID-19: FG Won’t Reintroduce Total Lockdown Again - Boss Mustapha / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Afolabimills(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Basher8583:

Why bring your problems to a non charitable public section in Nairaland. What were you expecting?
You come to the wrong section and you expect the right results.
Their are charitable sections in Nairaland where you can go and pour you're emotions.
Please go to these sections if you need help.
honestly bro I don't believe it can be this bad anyways which of the forum or site can I go that can be of help pls assist tks n stay safe
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Ojiofor: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
i dnt get d logic of returning bck to Nigeria seriously

Some people abroad wan use the opportunity of free tickets to visit home.
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Basher8583: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
thanks bro I really don't wish it's get to this level I feel it's better than stealing or commiting suicide

I feel your pains bro. But if you table your emotions where tigers and wolves are in some sections of Nairaland like politics section, they will only hurt you.
You can try this section
https://www.nairaland.com/religion
Also talk to the Moderator: OAM4J
If you need more assistance.

God be with you. Please stay positive. All will be fine
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Basher8583: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
honestly bro I don't believe it can be this bad anyways which of the forum or site can I go that can be of help pls assist tks n stay safe

This was just a quick Google result I think can be useful

https://wellkeptwallet.com/get-strangers-to-give-you-money/

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Afolabimills(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Basher8583:

I feel your pains bro. But if you table your emotions where tigers and wolves are in some sections of Nairaland like politics section, they will only hurt you.
You can try this section

thank u so much God b with us all n keep us safe am very greatful
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Afolabimills(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Basher8583:

You can try this section

Bros can u help even if it's 2k?if it's not convenient for you bro no problem
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by orisa37: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should return to their Houses to disinfect The Covid19 ORGANISM with The Traditional "AGBO" from their SYSTEM.
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Basher8583: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
Bros can u help even if it's 2k?if it's not convenient for you bro no problem
Pm me your ac
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Afolabimills(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Basher8583:

Pm me your ac
tks bro God bless u n keep u n all that concerns u ur pocket will never run dry thank u so much.have sent u d pm
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by oziamaka: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
self isolation was the stupidest thing this govt did that escalated the spread of the virus. compulsory isolation at every entry was the right thing to have curb the virus, but hey, there was no sense.
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Afolabimills(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Basher8583:

Pm me your ac
tks bro

Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Akolawole(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

Will you stay in a country where human being die like chickens?
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by HeavenShield: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-fg-wont-allow-self-isolation-for-returning-nigerians-onyeama.html
Difficult times to be a political Leader no matter how intelligent you are.
Very difficult times..
God will help us!
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by PropertyBuying(f): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by 9jaRealist: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Many of you hear abroad and immediately start thinking of UK, US. Nigerians are in Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Cambodia, and when these countries put their society in lockdown, all the hustle shut down. A hustler in Cambodia that can't go out...and no palliatives....Nigeria becomes his heaven. This is some serious economic shyte bro when you count your money and it is not adding up at end of each hour, each day, each week.

Almost 2000 has applied to return from the UK...
Also news reports indicate over 200 from the US.
>
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by 9jaRealist: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Ojiofor:
Some people abroad wan use the opportunity of free tickets to visit home.

grin grin grin

Unfortunately for them, the flights will not be free.
They have to pay for their flights and any hotel accommodation used for isolation.
>
Re: COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama by Ojiofor: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Unfortunately for them, the flights will not be free.
They have to pay for their flights and any hotel accommodation used for isolation.
>

Oh,I thought Federal government said they will provide flight for those willing to come back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Emefiele May Discard Presidential Ambition After Meeting Buhari / Army GOC Batters Truck Driver At Tincan Port / Aregbesola Compensates Farmers & Land Owners Affected By Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.