Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,766 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is There A Way To Make A Movie Size Smaller - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is There A Way To Make A Movie Size Smaller (583 Views)

50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi / Smaller Is Dead � Selina Tested Episode 17 Full Video / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way To Make A Movie Size Smaller by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
So I download my movies from torrent. I wanted to watch The walking dead season 6 so I searched for it on torrent. Unfortunately, the movie is a whopping 4.5gb

This is too large for both my phone and data. Is there an alternative way please?
Re: Is There A Way To Make A Movie Size Smaller by officialfestus(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Video compressor
Re: Is There A Way To Make A Movie Size Smaller by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
officialfestus:
Video compressor

I have not downloaded the movie yet. I want to download the movie from torrent but the size is too big. Are you saying I can reduce the size of a yet to be downloaded movie using video compressor.
Re: Is There A Way To Make A Movie Size Smaller by officialfestus(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
stechu:

I have not downloaded the movie yet. I want to download the movie from torrent but the size is too big. Are you saying I can reduce the size of a yet to be downloaded movie using video compressor.
no, only downloaded
Re: Is There A Way To Make A Movie Size Smaller by peterinkledj1: 2:26am On May 27, 2021
yeah, sure any video editing tool can do that, but if you don't have one, you don't need to download anything. There are video compressors on the web that can do it on their server, which I find very comfortable. Check https://www.videoconverter.com/video-compressor.html You can compress it in a few clicks. Good luck)

(1) (Reply)

NEW HORROR MOVIE (starring Parker Boles, Jenna Farden, Robere Kazadi) / "Greyhound" Inspired By The Real Events Of World War II / Power Book III: Raising Kanan (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.