Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down (538 Views)

How I Make 300,000 Thousand To 4,000,000 Million Naira Monthly From Youtube / Making Money From The Comfort Of Your Home / Make Money This Lock Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down by steephen: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hi friend, what are you doing to make money during this period of lock down in various parts of the country. Businesses are not functioning and there is severe hunger in the land.

People are lamenting and saying they will die of hunger if the Covid-19 doesn't kill them. Are you going to join the crying masses or you are going to do something to Change your situation?

I want to reveal to you a platform that will pay you 42000 - 54000 every month for doing a very simple task ( which you are already doing for free ) while you stay at home and observe the lock down.

Of course I would like to bring to your knowledge that this is not for the lazy who want to make free money from doing absolutely nothing.

The information I'm about to reveal to you is not an affiliate marketing program, you don't need to convince anyone to buy anything for you to make money.

No registration fees is required from you to get started. You don't even need to own a blog or website for you to make money.

And I'm not even trying to sell you an e-book or anything here.

Now let's get down to why we are here:

Are you a social media user? Can you create short contents of at least 75 words or more?

If yes, then you can start making money already.

Gone are the days when you needed to have a blog in other to make money publishing contents online.

The platform am about revealing to you is genuine and legitimate.

Their minimum withdrawal limit is 1000 naira and you get paid directly to you bank account when you withdraw your earning.

Interested?

Then send me a whatsapp message at 09078332210 or comment with you whatsapp number and I'll send you the rest of the info at once

Please do not quote this post
Re: Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down by desong(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
my WhatsApp isn't functional for now, just drop the details, am interstate....
Re: Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Be honest with yourself. It has to do with referring people, right?
Re: Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down by steephen: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
No sir, you are not referring anyone
Re: Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Let"s go.
Re: Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down by Nehyooh(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
I'm interested
Thanks !
Re: Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down by Cipherson(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Do you need PLR ebooks to Help Grow Your Online Business? / For NIGERIAN Youtubers / Join My Crowd1 Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.