Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

You Can Get Your Data Money Back In A Day (must Read) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Get Your Data Money Back In A Day (must Read) (567 Views)

Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / Please How Can I Get My Money Back From Jumia / Share Your Data Usage For The Month Of August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Your Data Money Back In A Day (must Read) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
I have been doing affiliate marketing for companies now it's been up to like 4 years. Affiliate is a side hustle that makes you passive income every week or month. Konga have affiliate, they pay you (affiliate marketer) 10% of the products your referral bought. Same as Jumia.
For example if your referral buy powerbank of ₦3000 they pay you ₦300 for bringing a customer that buy something. But recently I found a startup company that is into digital services like graphic and designs, website designing, content writing and their affiliate is ₦1000 per a service your referral order. So if you have 3 referrals and they buy any service in a week you'll make ₦3000 . Hmmmmm you make your data money that week. Unlike Jumia and Konga that pays you 10% as if you are a messenger from the gods to collect their tithe (lol).
Also they have customer support for affiliate marketers too, so if you have issue with withdrawing, registration etc You can chat them up on whatsapp.

The little challenge is they only use website link no banners. You might need to add little write up.

this is the website url
https://www.witfound.com

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Save Data On Your Phone / Unlock All U.S Network Locked Iphones To Nigerian Networks. / How To Get #500 Airtime With The REACH App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.