Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths (57285 Views)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / 117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Babinski: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Dansuqi:
Everyday 100 plus mainly from lagos.what is wrong with lagos? They should be separated from Nigeria for now.may it not get to my cross river...

Lagos is actively working to test all possible corona virus cases, hence the high figure. Having low reported figure in your State does not mean you are better off than Lagos. In fact it could be the opposite. If testing is active in Kano as in Lagos, by now Kano will be topping the chart. The earlier you get all corona virus cases in your locality and isolate them, the better for you all.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
gypsey:
If there are no cases in your area that's good, it means the world is not ending like some nigerians believes. grin.

The world is not ending.
However, your world will end if you fail to be cautious.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by 1122miki: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2020
they are using this results for scam eating govt money.how many people have covid in ur street/area?
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by waterfas: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2020
dirtydiva:
Shit is getting out of hands, overpopulation is causing serious issue in Lagos as local transmission is going on uncontrollable. God protect me and the people living in Nigeria

All these are caused by our selfish leaders, failure to close airspace on time and the useless lockdown against WHO recommendation. Our leaders are photocopy machines, we should have been using facemasks compulsorily since.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Damexlacazette(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
I swear nigeria na scam within 24hours 981 cases don turn to 1095 cases. Nigeria na scam jare [color=#770077]
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by babayaro7: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
With the lockdown order we are still recording new cases. Can this virus comes to an end?
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Kimbrielle(f): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Many infected persons will get over it without hospital admission.

The mess we are in is not the coronavirus, but the hunger and the crime rate facing us.

As you can see, people have begun to kill people even more than the virus is doing.

By next week, only God will be able to save the country.
Don't downplay this virus oo.Bluntboy.
Anyway this is your Queen's alternate tongue
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Kimbrielle(f): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
AdoreHim:
My wonder is how this virus is striving and spreading fast in northern Nigeria? Thought excess heat and scorching sun kills the virus? Hope some persons are not fouling themselves, anyways may God heal our land.

And you believed that talk grin
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by ademasta(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
ashawopikin:
one of my babes for kano still think say covid 19 na scam
Can u imagine
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by ademasta(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Digmygold:

Na only God fit intervene for the matter.
Meanwhile, Avalancheman will enter Buhari and announce total end of lockdown for Nigerians grin
Seriously speaking

1 Like

Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by ademasta(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
dietsono:

Can u pls send me ur account number?
Yes I can.

Thanks, God bless you.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by blovesther(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
dmola:

Hi
Hey
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by femmyapson(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
zangiff:

Ignorance is a bad thing even among elite like you.

corona is real, we all know that...
it has killed abt 52k in USalone..we all know that.
Nigeria new number of cases is manipulated..Only few knows that...
Some governors dont want these to end...Do you know how much fed govt is pumping to Lagos alone??...You heard about how kano governor asked for 15bn naira right??...

This is Nigeria sir not US...They have der way of manipulating things...If dey can hire fake party members to come vote at governorship primary election just to manipulate tins...what then is corona patient dat is isolated...sebi na to put dem inside room for like 14_20 days with good food.Then restricting zombie docs n nurse(wey no know as he dey go) access to fake patients...U DUNNO KNOW WARIS GOING ON.....
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by BreconHills(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Those people that were saying that the cases could get to 1000 did not lie at all.

We have exceeded the 1000 mark.Lagos oo shocked shocked
And I fear for the Northern region.Kano state is not testing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gombe from 4 to 21 cases in 24 hours making it 30.
Zamfara don join self.

We are in a big mess already

As testing increases the number will go up, we are still at the base of the curve. Expect the higher thousands maybe 10,000 if we are lucky.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Digmygold: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Avalancheman:

E go shock you. The lockdown has already been lifted unofficially - hustlers are already hustling. Only salary earners are kept back.

But you and your sick family must remain on lockdown.

My family and i just finished eating jollof rice,chicken and dodo. We are not sick,we are not broke and we are very grateful to God Almighty for His mercies. Did that hurt? Its because of your inconsiderate, foolish attitude that you are in financial mess and will die in it. Sick together with your retarde.d family members who flout orders and directives yet are waiting for a miracle from govt.

If empty skulls like you hadn't flouted the first two weeks stay home directive, all would have been well by now. Fvcking dumbos. Did Jesus Christ not fast for 40 days and 40 nights? You are all yelling hunger, hunger. Even those of you who were hungry before the lockdown are the ones yelling the most.

Nothing like unofficially lifted. Go take a stroll on the high way now if dem born you well. Make i see if mopol no go use koboko tear your flat butt.

If the lockdown is not totally lifted. Please find that lagoon and jump in it and end your miserable life there.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by humblebobojay(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
namqul:
All I have been smelling is scam
please bro how many people have you see in lagos that had been infected with the virus, just want to know weather its an audio virus

1 Like

Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by humblebobojay(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
femmyapson:

corona is real, we all know that...
it has killed abt 52k in USalone..we all know that.
Nigeria new number of cases is manipulated..Only few knows that...
??...You heard about how kano governor asked for 15bn naira right??...

This is Nigeria sir not US...They have der way of manipulating things...If dey can hire fake party members to come vote at governorship primary election just to manipulate tins...what then is corona patient dat is isolated...sebi na to put dem inside room for like 14_20 days with good food.Then restricting zombie docs n nurse(wey no know as he dey go) access to fake patients...U DUNNO KNOW WATIS GOING ON..
That is the fact because in Osun state here the government say they see 20 confirmed cases but someone that go for treatment beside me see their isolation center but unfortunately there is nobody there thats why dey say any small ill should be treat indoor without going to hospital they don't want their secret to leak out.....
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by humblebobojay(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sympathy89:
Naija won't cease to amaze me.

The patients with COVID-19 in NIGERIA are they visible or ghost?

Seeing is believing.
yes na so shebi we see how other countries are doing please NCDC do something stop posting livescores only
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Don't downplay this virus oo.Bluntboy.
Anyway this is your Queen's alternate tongue

Hey, my Queen. Hope you are staying safe?

What happened to your main? Mine has been in Nairaland Kirikiri since last month.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Kimbrielle(f): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Hey, my Queen. Hope you are staying safe?

What happened to your main? Mine has been in Nairaland Kirikiri since last month.
Nothing happened oo.

I am fine and staying safe you do too.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

You are not really mentally sound i must admit, i asked you how come there are two cases in Abia and non in Imo yet, who tested Abians??

Have you been tested? We don't even have drive-by testing facilities, let alone door-to-door testing. People are being tested when they show severe symptoms or go to hospitals. So,how can you be sure that there are no cases in Imo?

If there is any infected person in Imo it would have been made public but since there isn't, there isn't!! ok?

Some African countries do not have infected people simply because they have not tested anyone. How many people have been tested in Imo? Have you been tested?

I never insinuated that being educated means immunity to the virus, what education does is that it gets your mind equipped and willing to obey health advices like social distancing and constant wearing of face masks etc.. Unlike illiterate yoruba people who think Corona Virus was a sham, they even say it here on Nairaland that it's Government's strategy of siphoning funds, so you now get what i mean when i say education helps curb the spread of diseases like this.

Yes, the United States, the United Kingdom are full of illiterates, aren't they?

You are a big incorrigible fool.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Nothing happened oo.

I am fine and staying safe you do too.
kiss

OK, my Queen.

I am staying safe too. Hopefully, this pandemic will pass soon.
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Kimbrielle(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

OK, my Queen.

I am staying safe too. Hopefully, this pandemic will pass soon.
Yes dear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by dmola(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
blovesther:
Hey

How are you ..sorry I had to do this kinda appreciate the chubby look ...hope u dnt mind if I get to know you ?
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by PhenomenalAustin: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Chatflick:

I'll try it, thanks

Do please

I can't be the only one loving the game
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by CioAngels(f): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
I sincerely hope that NCDC is till not counting Nigerians that died abroad as part of those that died in Nigeria here?
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Chatflick(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Albert0011:
Try and play GT San Andreas.. mehn for like one month plus now that game as kept me busy, but the size is big sha,up to 4 gig ROM.
Thanks
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Tospecial(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Baba God have mercy on us help us and heal our land from this dreadful virus
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Coronavirus May you rest in Peace .000 0
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by PropertyBuying(f): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Uprangers11:
They dont even have testing kit in Kano,tot they said Dangote is from that state self
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by blovesther(f): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2020
dmola:

How are you ..sorry I had to do this kinda appreciate the chubby look ...hope u dnt mind if I get to know you ?
ok.... thanks for the appreciation, am grateful.
Anyways, am Mrs Godwin, a mother of two lovely children
Re: 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths by Avalancheman: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Digmygold:

[s]
My family and i just finished eating jollof rice,chicken and dodo. We are not sick,we are not broke and we are very grateful to God Almighty for His mercies. Did that hurt? Its because of your inconsiderate, foolish attitude that you are in financial mess and will die in it. Sick together with your retarde.d family members who flout orders and directives yet are waiting for a miracle from govt.

If empty skulls like you hadn't flouted the first two weeks stay home directive, all would have been well by now. Fvcking dumbos. Did Jesus Christ not fast for 40 days and 40 nights? You are all yelling hunger, hunger. Even those of you who were hungry before the lockdown are the ones yelling the most.

Nothing like unofficially lifted. Go take a stroll on the high way now if dem born you well. Make i see if mopol no go use koboko tear your flat butt.

If the lockdown is not totally lifted. Please find that lagoon and jump in it and end your miserable life there. [/s]

I won't join you in the gutter, piggiiidddioooottt... grin

You and your sick family are free to remain at home while the rest of us go out on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.