Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Are My Nipples Sore? 8 Possible Causes Why Your Nipples Are Sore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are My Nipples Sore? 8 Possible Causes Why Your Nipples Are Sore (260 Views)

What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? / 7 Reasons Why Your Nipples Are Hurting And How To Treat Them / Boobs Surgery Goes Wrong- "My Nipples Became Displaced" - Lady Says(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are My Nipples Sore? 8 Possible Causes Why Your Nipples Are Sore by Jadsy01(f): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Nipple pain can come from several different causes, but most are not serious. Most commonly, nipple pain comes from some sort of trauma to the nipple, and sometimes that trauma can be subtle and tricky to recognize. The most important way to identify a cause of nipple pain is to consider what you were doing right before the pain started. Some will be obvious causes, others will not.

Nipple pain can be divided into traumatic—pain from an injury—and nontraumatic pain. Traumatic pain causes are easier to identify and to treat, and are not dangerous. Nontraumatic nipple pain is also very unlikely to be significantly dangerous.

All of the most common causes of nipple pain are non-life-threatening, although some do

Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/04/25/why-are-my-nipples-sore-8-possible-causes-why-your-nipples-are-sore/

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Spain Flattening Curve Of Covid-19 As Recoveries Surpassed New Cases / Coronavirus: Ogun State Launches Testing Centre You Can Walk Or Drive Into (phot / Clothes Face Masks Just Reduces The Spread Of Coronavirus"-nafdac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.