Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? (771 Views)

My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). / Boobs Surgery Goes Wrong- "My Nipples Became Displaced" - Lady Says(photo) / Why Are My Nipples Always Hard? 12 Possible Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
This started many years ago but i ignored it for the first few years.
I started paying heed to it when i entered my early 20s and became sexually active.
It is just very sensitive to touch especially in my relaxed state.

I always see it as something weird for a man's nipple to be so sensitive to touch but my close friends then often say there is nothing wrong with it as long as it isn't painful and they even say that they would love to have something like that too.

Till date, i am in my early 30s and it is the same way even though i increased my having sex to twice a week thinking it would solve it but it didn't.

Please Doctors & Nurses in the house, i need an explanation to this.

Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lol.. wonderful... Ordinary nipples disturb you, "You increase your sex to twice weekly"... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by abibox02: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. wonderful... Ordinary nipples disturb you, "You increase your sex to twice weekly"... grin grin grin

It was what i was told that lack of sexual activity causes it and i yielded to those stupid words which i blame myself for.

Besides its an ordinary nipple like you said but it tends to be strange and unusual when it begins to do what the female nipple should do instead.
Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

It was what i was told that lack of sexual activity causes it and i yielded to those stupid words which i blame myself for.

Besides its an ordinary nipple like you said but it tends to be strange and unusual when it begins to do what the female nipple should do instead.
Don't you think so?
We are so overwhelmed with anything sex related in this area of the world...
Sex is for procreation...
And to conceive is just like normal body activity where we can decide if we want...
So sex or lack of it, doesn't affect you physically...
But as usual we no wan hear dat one here...
But try to increase it to 5 times weekly and see how far grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Puss360:

We are so overwhelmed with anything sex related in this area of the world...
Sex is for procreation...
And to conceive is just like normal body activity where we can decide if we want...
So sex or lack of it, doesn't affect you physically...
But as usual we no wan hear dat one here...
But try to increase it to 5 times weekly and see how far grin grin

Lol @ your last sentence.

Now that's a food for thought you wrote up there.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Lol @ your last sentence.

Now that's a food for thought you wrote up there.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nice one.
Lol
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2023
Puss360:

Lol

And you aren't sleeping at this time or you are seeking for your lost puss 270 tonight?

Besides, i know behind this moniker is a girl who looks more different and gentle offline than she is trying to display online.
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

And you aren't sleeping at this time or you are seeking for your lost puss 270 tonight?

Besides, i know behind this moniker is a girl who looks more different and gentle offline than she is trying to display online.
You've said it all
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

You've said it all

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•
So how far?? 3 days has elapsed.. how many rounds have you gone? Did you faint?? How many times?? grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

So how far?? 3 days has elapsed.. how many rounds have you gone? Did you faint?? How many times?? grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I fainted then woke up. At the end of 3 days, my dick has changed colour from black to yellowish-red but the nipple still tingles.
The more it tingles, the more the rounds and more faster and harder the dick goes.

Las las I Surrender πŸ™Œ.. i fit die if i follow dis nipple.
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I fainted then woke up. At the end of 3 days, my dick has changed colour from black to yellowish-red but the nipple still tingles.
The more it tingles, the more the rounds and more faster and harder the dick goes.

Las las I Surrender πŸ™Œ.. i fit die if i follow dis nipple.
Okay.. so the experiment don complete...
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.. so the experiment don complete...
grin grin grin

Experiment ke? 😐 i lose blood plus strength and my dick colour on top experiment?

Dis girl, u nor well seriously.
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Experiment ke? 😐 i lose blood plus strength and my dick colour on top experiment?

Dis girl, u nor well seriously.
Lol... We dey do experiment... So no big deal...

No worry, the rod colour go come back grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... We dey do experiment... So no big deal...

No worry, the rod colour go come back grin grin grin

Puss360 abeg leave me o.

Ur Dick270 dey wait u madam.
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Puss360 abeg leave me o.

Ur Dick270 dey wait u madam.
Lol grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Lol grin

So where is this warrior located? Maybe one more experiment won't be bad to make you Puss450.
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

So where is this warrior located? Maybe one more experiment won't be bad to make you Puss450.
Ewww wahala... You see, after Una go say na women like sex pass grin grin grin..
Na you carry your problem come online, and as a good nairalander wey I be, I suggest experiment, now you say you wan use me test am grin grin grin..
Hey God... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Ewww wahala... You see, after Una go say na women like sex pass grin grin grin..
Na you carry your problem come online, and as a good nairalander wey I be, I suggest experiment, now you say you wan use me test am grin grin grin..
Hey God... grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Leave God for experiment o. See Puss360 as good nairalander ooo.

Chai πŸ™†. Notin wey yansh nor go see inside pant.
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Leave God for experiment o. See Puss360 as good nairalander ooo.

Chai πŸ™†. Notin wey yansh nor go see inside pant.
Yes... I'm here to render help... But the Kain help u need, lol e go hard me oo grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Yes... I'm here to render help... But the Kain help u need, lol e go hard me oo grin grin grin

Sweetheart miracle nor dey tire Jesus so nor worry urself 😊 My wonderful helper.

Were u base?
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Sweetheart miracle nor dey tire Jesus so nor worry urself 😊 My wonderful helper.

Were u base?
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by RoyalRumble1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

grin grin grin

Hmm i got to get busy now Puss. Quote me here later when you want me.

You might get the attention if you are convincing enuf.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Nipples Being Sensitive Always? by Puss360(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Hmm i got to get busy now Puss. Quote me here later when you want me.

You might get the attention if you are convincing enuf.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
"When I want you".. okay.. notedπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

(1) (Reply)

Medical Recruiting Agency Seeking Candidates For Employment / Fat And Thin Are Equally Discriminated! / Beautiful Skin Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.