Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos (64213 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Reelafonja(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Afonjas and violence. 90% of their youths are agbero, 80% of the people are below middle class.
U pple and this ur stupid stereotype. May u receive sense

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by MzTunechi(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2020
The heart of man
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by bizhop01: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Movie
I can't recall the last time i watch movies for my house.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Mrlouis: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Blood of Tiwa Savage.

Inside life.

God should please allow Fela to blow the trumpet. This world needs to end.

God is now an object of mockery and ridicule is it? do well to Retrace your steps
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Mjpem23(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
Can u just imagine how wicked senseless some Nigerians have become? even here on nairaland they are so frustrated in d so call comfort n acclaimed wealth yet they gather like vultures monitor d history of ur life as if they are god n perfect call u begger insult u as if it's ur intension to beg God punish them all no apologies if u belong 2d set of wicked people I mention kiss d truth because very soon it will happen n for all those who wit d little they have are able to share with the needy n those in distress the natural law will reach u in abundance I pray God's grace blessings follow u all were ever u
are

I don't really understand your comment sir, may because you didn't Use comma and full stop

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Sirnioking(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Sorry! But you disappeared when they were painting Rivers State bad yesterday!!!
EzzyCarter:

Statistician, I definitely hope you're on Forbes list grin. , your ppl will be proud of you.

Wonder when you peeps will have sense to know tribalism betrays a weak , feeble and dumb mind. Its virtually impossible for an intelligent individual to sit and type filth like this...
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by kilimanjaro(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
But on a serious note eh.....the way some persons approaches people is embarrassing and unprofessional......you will even think the person is a patient.....I was so so embarrassed the way a lady approached me yesterday at the pharmacy.......
Even the pharmacist confirmed that the lady took it too far ...... We should just mind the way we approach people on the distance and avoidance stuff
Some persons won't find it funny or Normal

Your likes should be leaving in the zoo!
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by FGonline: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
dasakina:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by FGonline: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
dasakina:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
are u on telegram?
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Chrysz(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Blood of Tiwa Savage.

Inside life.

God should please allow Fela to blow the trumpet. This world needs to end.
this your name though
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by caprini1: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
eni4real:
Exactly!!
This is the comment. I've been waiting for...

How can you get angry because you are denied of watching TV by the owner??

What kind of complacent entitlement be dat one??
So sad ,anger and entitlement motives that should be directed towards our shameless, criminal politicians,is been seen between poor citizens.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by anthropizzy(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Death by hanging straight. Deviant human being.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Despite the fact they he has been allowing you to watch movies and football before, just because he didn't allow you to watch that you decided to kill him.

Inside life, he forgot all the good things he has been doing but take only the one that didn't favour him to heart.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

Your eyes go clear pass DSTV now.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Staphylococcus: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Chrysz:
this your name though

You like it?
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Chrysz(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You like it?
how would I like a bacteria name grin
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by FGonline: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Ferdinandu:
When stupid people full your house and life you will be calling them friends and feeling on top of the whole world that you know everybody knows you. This is the result. You turned your house to film Hall for every animal in the street and when you want your privacy they told you that your home is now a public property
hmmm

Ppl
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Majesty33(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Some news headlines are do hilarious ����
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by BAMSRAY(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Jesu Christy !soo this kind tin fit happen .
That murdrer is devil incarnate
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by dazzlingEve6470(f): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is it just cos of movie or another thing is involved, am shocked.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by esthervera(f): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Just bcs of movie,i used to say their is no Satan anywhere,human being are d main Satan.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Taye4j:

Sorry, who are you to correct me? So calling out a stupid Ipob bigot is an offence, right? I actually thought I was talking to an intelligent human being, never knew ............................

Learn from your mistake and be a better person....stop dragging issue like women.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Tycyborg(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
This thing happened the day before yesterday. I was surprised when I saw it on nairaland today. But the man that died is a nice person. Nobody expected such to happen cos the guy that killed him were very close... I think the devil use the guy that day cos he stabbed the man and pull it down like cutting meat especially the big damage he made on the man's back so gory and big.. he wanted to run but niggas held him down fast cos the man he killed was a very good person. Nairaland news atimes ehnn

olax02:
No one should expect this in The month of ramadan, or is the guy not a muslim?? #shame.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by ofemigeorge(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
Can u just imagine how wicked senseless some Nigerians have become? even here on nairaland they are so frustrated in d so call comfort n acclaimed wealth yet they gather like vultures monitor d history of ones life as if they are god and perfect they call u begger insult u as if it's ur intension to beg God punish them all no apologies if u belong 2d set of wicked people I mention kiss d truth because very soon it will happen n for all those who wit d little they have are able to share with the needy and those in distress the natural law will reach u in abundance I pray God's grace blessings follow u all were ever u are
Guy pls take it easy, take it easy. Sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Taye4j: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Learn from your mistake and be a better person....stop dragging issue like women.

Don't be unfortunate by quoting me again. Look at this stupid IPOB terrorist spewing trash. Thunder fire you !

I can see you are one of those idiots from that erosion ravaged - flat headed nitwits

Hey girl, go and play outside with sand.

COVIDIOT.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Thanks too just learnt something new... although most people would have misunderstood you.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Afolabimills(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Guy pls take it easy, take it easy. Sorry ehn
thank u bro am fine now its just that some people can be so annoying they treat everyone and talk to anyone like a common criminal as if it's ones intensions to be in this situation funny enough we are all in this together for every of my wrongs I ask God for mercy and forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by donprinyo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
APC breeds poverty. Poverty breeds frustration. Frustration breeds hate. Hate breeds murder. Therfore, APC breeds murder.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Staphylococcus: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Chrysz:
how would I like a bacteria name grin

Some bacteria are healthy.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Tycyborg(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's so true but I think there is something wrong with the guy he broke the bottle and stabbed him multiple times like the devil lives in him. He is a Yahoo boy and even a landlord son he is not that bad in the hood but I think he kept some kinda feud inside him but use that TV thing as an excuse to retaliate. But niggas burnt some part of their house like some shops at the front which I didn't support at all. Cos his father knew nothing. Why burn the house? But every niggas were angry and acted on instinct

Doyin2:
The story line is too ridiculous to be true.
Kill somebody because of movies?

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by yoged(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
You will come to my house to do what ? Why would I even allow a neighbor into my house ? I Cherished privacy. Infact knock gate and ring bell till tomorrow. If I ain't expecting a visitor. I don't open my gate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe / NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.