Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos (64214 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Look at the bloody idiot... angry angry
He no do again..... should it have become a problem?
I don't even know what punishment that will suit this wickedness.....
These are the one million boys they are talking about....
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2020
agadez007:
hmmmmmmm
I can see see a Eluyemi and Habeeb pls which ethnic group are they?
grow up

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Seun360(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2020
SavageResponse:
This type of news can only come out of a neighbourhood like Mafoluku

Animal Kingdom.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Vulcan24:
a working class dad who has seen better life in upper class estates joined residential asso to advise and curtail restive youths smoking marijuana

I advised him against such .....

I don't mingle with youths of low status from my area, even though we are age grades. jealousy and hatred too much

unless you are also a tout or political big wheel

You are very correct.
One should know when to disengage from
certain circle of people.
If you have attained a reasonable state of stability and economic security,
you should limit the type of people you allow close association.
You may think you are being sociable by
mingling with every Dick and Harry just to be popular.
You will soon learn a bitter lesson.
Jealousy, hate, bitterness, envy, baseless malice, etc, are not far from those who may need of your help.
Help them from a distance.
Safeguard yourself.
Help them from a respectable distance!
And don't help them all the time
lest they start getting to feel entitled to being helped.

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
POVERTY AT WORK. POVERTY BEGETS QUICK VEX. IT IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT SOME IDIOTS FAIL TO MEASURE THE CONSEQUENCES OF SOME SENSELESS VIOLENCE.
A LIFE HAS BEEN WASTED. COVID-19 DIDN’T EVEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAMPLE THE DUDE BEFORE HE WAS PREMATURELY EXPELLED FROM EARTH BY A BEAST.
RIP TO THE VICTIM, WHILE I ADVOCATE THE MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT OF THE LAW OF THE LAND TO BEGET THE KILLER
Hmm, humans now helping corvid 19 reduce Nigerian population.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
Habeeb must be a decendant of ishmael the great great grand father of the founder of the religion of peace.
Poorest memory of religious history from religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by coldFLARES1(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Which kind death be this. My good will not kill me. Amen!
You sha go fear! One simply have to have deep thoughts before and while doing good.

See crase neighbor wen I get. Connected them to my gen serving them light for over 5months, dem no know how much to service gen, maintain am, how much I dey spend on fuel or what effort I make to pump water regularly. So his children wilfully run water down a day after filling 2000L tank. This lockdown helped me confirm.

I promptly disconnected them; instructed my wife to stop pumping water as soon as she fills he storage containers and effectively barred any neighbor from visiting.

Mehn see beef! But I no send. You see the world people are ba kan ba kan!

We have to be careful, best intentions are often misconstrued. Make person no go attack you thinking say na you be d cause of im problems, wen yousef dey struggle to escape hard life.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by kwinp(f): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
The suspect must either be nairaland ornicus, the ass-licker general, or he is related to him. His bitchy attitude in this forum shows that this is the kind of evil he can do.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Meteng: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Which kind death be this. My good will not kill me. Amen!
Amen. This is my prayer
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
This is just one of the reasons of rich don't allow people to get close to them

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Eteka1(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2020
We need universal quality education and ethical reorientation in Nigeria.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Doyin2(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2020
The story line is too ridiculous to be true.
Kill somebody because of movies?

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Taye4j:

No wonder ! Your name says it all. When the Federal Government mandated people to do social distancing, were you mandated to do the same with your brain?

Stupid Ipob pig. Efulefu.

You are not different from him..... check out the person who quoted him first..... intelligent people don't do tribal shit....

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Statistician, I definitely hope you're on Forbes list grin. , your ppl will be proud of you.

Wonder when you peeps will have sense to know tribalism betrays a weak , feeble and dumb mind. Its virtually impossible for an intelligent individual to sit and type filth like this...

Gbasgbos....there
is what they use to qualify somebody like him now, COVIDIOT

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by tomju(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Blood of Tiwa Savage.

Inside life.

God should please allow Fela to blow the trumpet. This world needs to end.
Blood of Tiwa kini? You don't have blood?
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by VULCAN(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2020
There are many evil traits to watch out for amongst those that come around you. It is my belief that none are as evil as Entitlement.

A fellow man that allows you to watch cable TV and movies in his house now denies you the opportunity so you kill him.

What can be more entitled that that.
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Human beings dey this life fa. Just because u were not allowed to see a movie u decided to kill the person. Na by force to watch film for person house again. I no blame u sha. If no be lockdown Mr Eluyemi would not be home to see all this rubbish. Rip sir. Let d culprit face d law accordingly.

What will be painful about this whole issue is that the boy will eventually regain freedom
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

You are very correct.
One should know when to disengage from
certain circle of people.
If you have attained a reasonable state of stability and economic security,
you should limit the type of people you allow close association.
You may think you are being sociable by
mingling with every Dick and Harry just to be popular.
You will soon learn a bitter lesson.
Jealousy, hate, bitterness, envy, baseless malice, etc, are not far from those who may need of your help.
Help them from a distance.
Safeguard yourself.
Help them from a respectable distance!
And don't help them all the time
lest they start getting to feel entitled to being helped.

may his soul RIP..... we now av to learn from this bitter lesson

thank u

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Let them reset his brain in the prison called correctional center
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
A christian inviting habeeb to his house?that's like a shia muslim going to a mosque of sunni Muslim na beheading at once

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2020
SavageResponse:
This type of news can only come out of a neighbourhood like Mafoluku sad

Them plenty for that neighbourhood like madt...
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Oluwainnie(f): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Movie ke??
The young man already had a killer mindset
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by ATTemi: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Fela wey go leave trumpet come bunk.
Staphylococcus:
Blood of Tiwa Savage.

Inside life.

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Menance: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Eluyemi and habeeb. Na them..
One kills the other just because of Africa magic epic grin.. God forgive the descendants of the de.....
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Taye4j:

No wonder ! Your name says it all. When the Federal Government mandated people to do social distancing, were you mandated to do the same with your brain?

Chai! Iyen pooor, that's gbaaaaaaas..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by champman(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Blood of Tiwa Savage.

Inside life.

Rubbish...
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
whats is this one saying?

I read just two lines and I was feeling dizzy...
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by mimee9(f): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
The heart of man is wicked angry rest in peace man
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Judybash93(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Afonjas and violence. 90% of their youths are agbero, 80% of the people are below middle class.

Jizzz!! It's 2020, grow up
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Some folks think it is just open legs for man, born pikin and it ends. Up bringing matters
Re: Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos by yeman1(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Jnewsreporters:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-kills-neighbour-for-not-allowing-him-watch-movies-during-lockdown/%3famp=1

Seriously? Is it by force to watch film in someone's house to d extend of killing him.. some ppl are very mean and bad. So sad. They should kill him back asap. That's why I do t condole those nonsense for even my neighbor to watch film or even enter my house.. for what.. ?? Now u refused them now it's a problem on it neck ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters / Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.