Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots (2084 Views)

Photo Of INEC Official Caught With Tumb Printed Ballots Paper Booklets For APC / The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony / Police Nab Vehicle With Over 100,000 Presidential Ballots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Mariory(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
Sahara has printed an election report it claims is from the Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development (CEHRD) although I haven't seen an actual copy of the report yet.

http://www.saharareporters.com/press-release/delta-re-run-election-lessons-not-learned-special-post-election-report-cehrd
http://www.cehrd.org/index.html
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by monkeyleg: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
@Mariory,

What are you comments on the report so far?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Mariory(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
I am going with the majority of the reports which claim the elections were generally fair(aside logistic issues which INEC still has to work on).
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by yeswecan(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2011
cynics ! There is no evidence of ballot stealing here.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by SapeleGuy: 1:41am On Jan 09, 2011
To describe the recent election as 'free and fair' is an exercise in self delusion, it may have been better than the last one i.e. more people actually voted but the result is the same, the will of the people has been stolen by ballot magicians.

Rather than focus on the vote sellers we should be paying tribute to the brave Deltan men and women who came out to vote amidst intimidation, thuggery and in some cases bullets.

The mind boggles as to how some of you can type crap about free and fair elections.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2011
Shows quite a lot are still ready to sell their birth right for pittance.

Shame is their unborn children would later pick up arms and claim to be 'freedom fighters'  undecided

fighting for resource control or what-not
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:57am On Jan 09, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, focus on providing evidence of claims made here. The Video does not, I repeat, does not have any evidence of RIGGING as you claim.

a) There is nothing in the video to indicate the persons asking the questions even have any authority in this case that they should be provided answers

b) The Video does not in anyway show that INEC Reps were not present or not part of the party going to the town centre with the box in the bus

c) The video DOES NOT support your claims . . . yes, it does show an irregularity WHICH is to be expected during elections, and will probably be addressed by INEC but it does not show that the votes were rigged or that ballots were snatched in anyway

Please take your own advice there and learn to call a spade a spade NO MATTER how painful it may be, even to your person!

There is nothing in the vedio that shows any evidences, so tell me what does that show us?

i am definitely sure that you live in the state but you don`t know anything about the law that Govern the society.

The law says the vote should be counted at the voting center,

my question?

Was the vote counted at the voting center?

NO, that is one thing that shows things are not going well.

The law says don`t steal

but you pick something that doesn`t belong to you, What do you call that Kobo?

Simple rules you can`t even apply it Kobojunkie , Only God knows what you are learning over there.

Learn Learn Learn, Kobo.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Jan 09, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

There is nothing in the vedio that shows any evidences, so tell me what does that show us?

i am definitely sure that you live in the state but you don`t know anything about the law that Govern the society.

The law says the vote should be counted at the voting center,

my question?

Was the vote counted at the voting center?

NO, that is one thing that shows things are not going well.

The law says don`t steal

but you pick something that doesn`t belong to you, What do you call that Kobo?

Simple rules you can`t even apply it Kobojunkie , Only God knows what you are learning over there.

Learn Learn Learn, Kobo.

GROW UP . . . . the video and Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with where I live or whatever other nonsense you are about to spew that has no relation to this. It has been shown over and over that 99.9% of even those who live right in the heart of the country know little of what is happening right under their own noses . . . the wikileaks reports showed that foreigners have a better grasp of the Nigerian psyche than most of you "I LIVE FOR NIGERIA AND I KNOW PASS" individuals could ever come up with on the status of life in your own country, so again, GROW UP AND FOCUS ON DISCUSSING your side of the issue --- try to come up with something at least a bit rational that what you have cooked up to this point. undecided
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:06am On Jan 09, 2011
Kobojunkie:

GROW UP . . . . the video and Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with where I live or whatever other nonsense you are about to spew that has no relation to this. It has been shown over and over that 99.9% of even those who live right in the heart of the country know little of what is happening right under their own noses . . . the wikileaks reports showed that foreigners have a better grasp of the Nigerian psyche than most of you "I LIVE FOR NIGERIA AND I KNOW PASS" individuals could ever come up with on the status of life in your own country, so again, GROW UP AND FOCUS ON DISCUSSING your side of the issue --- try to come up with something at least a bit rational that what you have cooked up to this point. undecided

you are too dull Kobo,

Infact you no smart at all,
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 3:10am On Jan 09, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

you are too dull Kobo,

That's a fools way of revealing he has not much else to offer.

Again, go back, check the video, check your facts and come back with a better argument for what you have chosen to believe in this case. If you feel strongly about this and would be willing to go as far as to get INEC's attention, I can help you with that but you have to have more than NIgerian type rumor and wailing to convince anyone.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by fstranger1: 4:07am On Jan 09, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

you are too dull Kobo,

I concur wholeheartedly!

Seun should ban madam Kobojunkie!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Mobinga: 4:13am On Jan 09, 2011
fstranger1:

I concur wholeheartedly!

Seun should ban madam Kobojunkie!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HAAAAAAAAAAAAA My Gawd!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by monkeyleg: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2011
Big Question, how come there was no video showing a free, fair and trouble free election. How come the press did not cover this election in numbers?

I need to see, press coverage of different areas showing the election running smoothly, but you know what? probably none, yet people believe it was free, fair and trouble free.

Why is it that we are discounting people tales because we dont see evidence, such as people dead on the floor?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by monkeyleg: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2011
GROW UP . . . . the video and Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with where I live or whatever other nonsense you are about to spew that has no relation to this. It has been shown over and over that 99.9% of even those who live right in the heart of the country know little of what is happening right under their own noses . . . the wikileaks reports showed that foreigners have a better grasp of the Nigerian psyche than most of you "I LIVE FOR NIGERIA AND I KNOW PASS" individuals could ever come up with on the status of life in your own country, so again, GROW UP AND FOCUS ON DISCUSSING your side of the issue --- try to come up with something at least a bit rational that what you have cooked up to this point.

The rubbish above is what living in foreign land for too long can do. Dulls ones mind, makes you even worse than Oyibo. you havent got a Phucking clue, so I will advise you stick to your american politics.

Like i have said to you counteless times, if you want James Bond style evidence? elections come up in 3 months, get an on the plane, register to vote, vote, and then capture election malpractice, because, i can assue you there will be enough opportunity for that, But until then, I will say you lack the credibility and authority to comment on that which you know so little about
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2011
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]

monkeyleg:

Big Question, how come there was no video showing a free, fair and trouble free election. How come the press did not cover this election in numbers?

I need to see, press coverage of different areas showing the election running smoothly, but you know what? probably none, yet people believe it was free, fair and trouble free.

Why is it that we are discounting people tales because we dont see evidence, such as people dead on the floor?

Simple answer really . . . because the courts will ONLY listen to you if you have real evidence. I would think people like you would have learnt that after 4 years now. Jeezz!!!

You cannot make a video like that one tell a story it does not tell. If you have additional data/information/evidence, bring it and use it already. Sorry to burst your bubble there but we live in the information world, what you have chosen to tag as JAMES BOND STYLE EVIDENCE is what you NEED to help you in whatever cause you have now.

If you have evidence or a case, BRING IT! Else, accept it is probably best for you to PREPARE A BIT MORE FOR NEXT TIME.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]

Simple answer really . . . because the courts will ONLY listen to you if you have real evidence. I would think people like you would have learnt that after 4 years now. Jeezz!!!

You cannot make a video like that one tell a story it does not tell. If you have additional data/information/evidence, bring it and use it already. Sorry to burst your bubble there but we live in the information world, what you have chosen to tag as JAMES BOND STYLE EVIDENCE is what you NEED to help you in whatever cause you have now. 

If you have evidence or a case, BRING IT! Else, accept it is probably best for you to PREPARE A BIT MORE FOR NEXT TIME.

Stick to your opinion.

word of advise,    It is in your best interest to Listen when Learning about a country you have deserted for a long time.

i humbly invite you to come back home and help straightened things out,if you think you have better opinion.

rather than staying in Obodo oyinbo as an Alien.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Stick to your opinion.

word of advise,    It is in your best interest to Listen when Learning about a country you have deserted for a long time.

i humbly invite you to come back home and help straightened things out,if you think you have better opinion.

Learn to freaking take your own advice FIRST!!!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by fstranger1: 4:16am On Jan 10, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Stick to your opinion.

I agree with you.

Madam Kobo is a hypocrite

Seun should stop her from posting on NL.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 10, 2011
^^^ You have a thing for that woman, dont you?

Try another way nau, the insult wont do wink
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by fstranger1: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Y[b]ou have a thing for that woman, dont you[/b]?

Try another way nau, the insult wont do  wink

It seems like you have a  thing for madam Kobo, dont you?

Why do you always  attack me when  I try to beat some sense into her.   .    .   you know, I like to watch a girl on girl action. Just make sure to record it and send a copy to moi.

Do your thang girl!

Your head dey there

Orie fokasibe! grin

seems like you prefer licking to sticking!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2011
ta lo n "attack" e? A simple suggestion.
A female and not your mate. . . .she's even doing her best to ignore you.
If na treepiha now, I no go even mind grin

Anywaz. . . .goodnite. I must go and perform my wifely duty to my oga.
Enjoy your "beating" or whatever that is.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Kobojunkie,

I have thrown you a challenge. Pack your things, come back to Nigeria, register, then vote. While you are at it take video evidence, and see if you will be around to tell the story. Until then I will advise you keep out of issues you know very little about.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by fstranger1: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2011
sochan:

@Kobojunkie,

I have thrown you a challenge. Pack your things, come back to Nigeria, register, then vote. While you are at it take video evidence, and see if you will be around to tell the story. Until then I will advise you keep out of issues you know very little about.

Madam Kobo is better than that!

Only fools should do such menial jobs

Smart, IT professionals like madam Kobo, who is my NL crush, would only relocate if they could make N2 milla per month.

Obodo-oyinbo too sweet for madam Kobo to pack her stuff and go back home!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
Well then in my opinion, she looses the right to comment on a process which she is not part of or knows very little off. i find that a lot of us do so muching talking on here, but when it is time to get involved, we all shy away.

Nigerians want a good country, but are not prepared to do what it takes to get a good country, rather we sit by our computers and complain about those who try, even suggesting that they put thier heads in fire to provide evidence to please us.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
Words to Kobo.

U better listen to the word of wisdom coming to you on here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Democracy Day Nigerians / Customs Shoot Innocent Man At Ajilete In Ogun State. / Dstv Christmas Promo Is On Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.