Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? (1391 Views)

Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam / A Lady Embrace Islam In Bida, Niger State / Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? by AWFCNAIJA: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
iamgenius:
grin Even the pagans of that time will tell you they didn't build it. Your ignorance is high.

I agree... It was you and your townsmen that built it.
Re: Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? by LordReed(m): 12:57am On Apr 26, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

I agree... It was you and your townsmen that built it.

LoLz. I am gonna guess he is going by the tradition that says it was Abraham that built it with Ishmael. LMFAO!
Re: Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? by PastorAIO: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2020
iamgenius:
grin Even the pagans of that time will tell you they didn't build it. Your ignorance is high.
h

Have you got any documents where the pagans of those days said that they didn’t build the Kaaba ?
Re: Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

Do the dead care who killed them? LoLz.

Find the answer yourself, the Bible is just a book claimed to have been inspired by God.
You can find the answers to any question disturbing your mind anywhere you're pleased.
I made the Bible my own research material so go get yours, i'm not supposed to carry your burden for you.
If you don't want the answer from your fellowman who has made a thorough research, then you have to find the answer yourself!

People do die naturally due to oldage, many die due to severe illness, others die through man-made plague and millions are killed intentionally by their fellowman.

Your question~

do the dead care who/what killed them?

Since you've got brains and somehow you care to know, why not go find the answer yourself? wink
Re: Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? by AWFCNAIJA: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

LoLz. I am gonna guess he is going by the tradition that says it was Abraham that built it with Ishmael. LMFAO!

Lol... I know but I can't shout again abeg.

If religious bias and or nuances trumps common sense for him, who is to blame?
Re: Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Find the answer yourself, the Bible is just a book claimed to have been inspired by God.
You can find the answers to any question disturbing your mind anywhere you're pleased.
I made the Bible my own research material so go get yours, i'm not supposed to carry your burden for you.
If you don't want the answer from your fellowman who has made a thorough research, then you have to find the answer yourself!

People do die naturally due to oldage, many die due to severe illness, others die through man-made plague and millions are killed intentionally by their fellowman.

Your question~

do the dead care who/what killed them?

Since you've got brains and somehow you care to know, why not go find the answer yourself? wink

You really should learn what sarsacm means and while you are at it learn what rhetorical means too. LMFAO!
Re: Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

You really should learn what sarsacm means and while you are at it learn what rhetorical means too. LMFAO!

Sarcasm connotes doubt my friend.

In the face of honesty and sincerity sarcasm doesn't come to mind! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide / Fallen Angels Disguised As Ancient God's And As The Coming Aliens / More On Bilical Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.