Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

By a concerned Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By a concerned Nigerian (246 Views)

Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" / Where Are The Biafra Flags - Concerned Nigerian / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By a concerned Nigerian by Waterypussy2(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Dear nairalanders, I'm writing irrespective of my comment on this topic yesterday which received so many backlashes from people here. The thing is, Nigerian politicians are playing politics with this corona virus of a thing.
I didn't say it ain't real but the devilish men you call politicians are inflating the numbers and cashing out big time while you stay home hungry and begging for palliatives.
I wasn't joking when I said 80 more will be added yesterday, I heard it first hand from the right source and certainly it happened just like a said it.
The government of Kano state said the numbers of their covid 19 victims were increasing yet they relaxed the lock down for Ramadan shopping so that they will see an avenue for more people to be exposed in order to get their own billions from the federal government which Buhari will certainly give to them cos everything about him is north.
While the south side are busy obeying every directives from the government, no church gathering, no burials and all that, the north are busy burying the dead in large numbers without any social distancing or wearing of protective masks. I can beat my chest anywhere and said should that type of large gathering happen in the South just cos of burial, the Nigerian army, police, SARS and other forces will swing into action and many will be dead. But down there in the north, they are being protected by our forces to break the law. Let me drop my pen here thank you.

Re: By a concerned Nigerian by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2020
My Comment Went Viral

undecided undecided

Re: By a concerned Nigerian by rusep: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2020
They should please take this guy to psychiatric hospital ASAP.
Re: By a concerned Nigerian by galaxy2020(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2020
The north will be worst hit very soon. They still hold their prayers without any social distancing precautions, and nobody is doing anything about it. If you like clean up the southern part, the north will reinfect them again.
Re: By a concerned Nigerian by Waterypussy2(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2020
galaxy2020:
The north will be worst hit very soon. They still hold their prayers without any social distancing precautions, and nobody is doing anything about it. If you like clean up the southern part, the north will reinfect them again.
The only reasonable comment so far compared to the two amajiris at the top.
Re: By a concerned Nigerian by Mace0lane: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2020
This one na foolish talk. Anyone can detect this by finding out the tribe you are from. You can try lying by your previous comment already gave you out. I will stop here for b4 exposing your foolishness the more.

Waterypussy2:
Dear nairalanders, I'm writing irrespective of my comment on this topic yesterday which received so many backlashes from people here. The thing is, Nigerian politicians are playing politics with this corona virus of a thing.
I didn't say it ain't real but the devilish men you call politicians are inflating the numbers and cashing out big time while you stay home hungry and begging for palliatives.
I wasn't joking when I said 80 more will be added yesterday, I heard it first hand from the right source and certainly it happened just like a said it.
The government of Kano state said the numbers of their covid 19 victims were increasing yet they relaxed the lock down for Ramadan shopping so that they will see an avenue for more people to be exposed in order to get their own billions from the federal government which Buhari will certainly give to them cos everything about him is north.
While the south side are busy obeying every directives from the government, no church gathering, no burials and all that, the north are busy burying the dead in large numbers without any social distancing or wearing of protective masks. I can beat my chest anywhere and said should that type of large gathering happen in the South just cos of burial, the Nigerian army, police, SARS and other forces will swing into action and many will be dead. But down there in the north, they are being protected by our forces to break the law. Let me drop my pen here thank you.
Re: By a concerned Nigerian by vikithor(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Think how to improve on yourself, call us to get driving training skill.
See numbers below

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Chief Of Staff To The President Of Nigeria (1952 – 2020) / Nigerian Lawyers Sue China For $200 Billion / All You Need To Know About UNPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.