Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" (1076 Views)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku / Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by Itopalucky(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
A group called Concerned Nigerian Youths today staged a walk to commemorate International Youth Day, a day set aside to celebrate youths across the world.

"We own the future, and the future is now! All young people worldwide should take note of today's significance as we commemorate another international youth day.

"We salute the enthusiasm, energy, and promise of young people everywhere on this wonderful occasion," the group said in a statement.

"Since the youths are unquestionably the leaders of the future and the change-makers of today, we want to take this occasion to reiterate our commitment to magnify the voice of the youths.

"As young people pushing for a better Nigeria, we walked to the streets to remind Nigerians that despite our joy, we should never lose sight of our call for a better Nigeria—one that can care for its expanding youth, one that works, and one that respects the rule of law."

"We are committed to making Nigeria a better place, and in order to do so, we urge the judiciary to uphold the law during these hard times. The Judiciary's responsibility to the people is a key component of democracy. Let's keep a close eye on how the Presidential tribunal plays out to make sure the procedure is fair and just.
As we celebrate today we call on the Judiciary to do the right thing, A new Nigeria is possible and heaven will not fall," the group further said.

Source: https://naijagg.com/international-youth-day-concerned-nigerian-youths-stage-walk-call-on-judiciary-to-do-the-right-thing/

3 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by raskymonojendor: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Specifically Obidients youth. Nothing to see.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by Itopalucky(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing"

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Useless and ignorant IPOB yoots!

I spit on them!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by MS247: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
cool

No wonder they covered their faces

Any protest with printed Banners, Vest and posters even with T-shirt is a political party propaganda paid for

Sadly for IPOB , Obi lost 17 Northern States, 5 SouthWestern States, no miracle in this world can get him to Aso Rock

The idiot Obi lawyers even want to disqualify Tinubu because they know even a rerun against Jagaban he would win 80%

Hopeless miscreants

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by Okoroawusa: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
10 people with facemasks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by nepapole(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
10 folks.
Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by Fugazy2023: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
What makes this fools think giving the mandate to thief Obi is the right thing? grin
Wait, seems this obi people are 95% mad people because I no just understand grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by sirchim(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nice one! United We Stand! 1- 9ja, no be all these noise makers way no like our country. Nagode Allah!

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by helinues: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
The blackmailers

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by RuggedBiafran: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na so e dey start...soon na multitude you go see..and then brutal take over.
As at now, you are still doing propaganda. Dey play grin

NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on them!

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by talented321: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
I love their determination'
But it is just 20 nigerians moving around with their own target' so that doesn't mean anything' i can also employ 20 to 40 boys and girls to do my own protest' so it is normal and not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Specifically Obidients youth. Nothing to see.

because we are obidient, we became your nightmare. That is how we shall continue to torment criminals like you until the country get better. With a drug Baron as a president, you and your kids are doomed. Join the obidients now and fight a better future for your children

8 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by RuggedBiafran: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin As you dey rant..na cry abi?? grin grin grin

Fugazy2023:
What makes this fools think giving the mandate to thief Obi is the right thing? grin
Wait, seems this obi people are 95% mad people because I no just understand grin

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by RuggedBiafran: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
grin why is face mask paining you? grin grin

MS247:
cool

No wonder they covered their faces

Any protest with printed Banners, Vest and posters even with T-shirt is a political party propaganda paid for

Sadly for IPOB , Obi lost 17 Northern States, 5 SouthWestern States, no miracle in this world can get him to Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on them!
omo, D's ewu still dey ? Person wen dey impersonate my name.

Meanwhile, obidients are here to torment you criminals until Nigeria get better. This I promised you guys

3 Likes

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by MS247: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
grin why is face mask paining you? grin grin

Try make sense with your comment and stop making Biafrans look like retardded lunatics

Ojuckwu must be disgusted by you young empty headed intellectually daft new Biafrans
Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
The judges are on the full glare of the suffering Nigerian masses. Everyone has focused on them. They should be courageous and remove Tinubu heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by ganisucks(f): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ridiculous.
Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by RuggedBiafran: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
See pains... grin
You are crying and beating your flat chest.. grin grin
Which level ? Oloripelebe...keep crying. That is the game plan.

MS247:

Try make sense with your comment and stop making Biafrans look like retardded lunatics

Ojuckwu must be disgusted by you young empty headed intellectually daft new Biafrans

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by MS247: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
See pains... grin
You are crying and beating your flat chest.. grin grin
Which level ? Oloripelebe...keep crying. That is the game plan.

Ok... Now let intelligent Ibo people comment
Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by Fugazy2023: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
grin grin grin grin As you dey rant..na cry abi?? grin grin grin

Who called dot in a circle to this matter now grin
Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by MS247: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
3thr33:
mohammed safiu Oyedele
why did you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

E no go better for your mama for Anambra if you no post am... I dare you

Make Amadioha and Chuku Okike abiama destroy your destiny if you no post am

Ise

Kingsley Odafe the Nairaland scammer cursed by Hungerbad for scam

Ole

1 Like

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by RuggedBiafran: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
It will be disservice to intelligent IGBO people. Let me just make you look awesomely useless online grin grin grin grin grin grin.

MS247:

Ok... Now let intelligent Ibo people comment
Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by RuggedBiafran: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
why you dey complain up and dan...

You have been insulting people everywhere...
Now just small banter..you are insulting peoples parents. Tomorrow you will claim that you respect elders.

What manner of RONU stupidity are you exhibiting?
grin grin grin
MS247:

E no go better for your mama for Anambra if you no post am... I dare you

Make Amadioha and Chuku Okike abiama destroy your destiny if you no post am

Ise

Kingsley Odafe the Nairaland scammer cursed by Hungerbad for scam

Ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by RuggedBiafran: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dot circle...But Ilorin is owned by Fulani..

Yoruba man..sef. No level ..just Noise.

Fugazy2023:

Who called dot in a circle to this matter now grin

1 Like

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by jconsulting(f): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Judiciary must do the right thing

Must carry no. 3 to no. 1
Must give the person that lost 25 states out of 36 states the winner
Must give the person with the lowest votes among the 3 the cup
Must give the person that went to court and cannot prove that his votes were missing or surpressed the mandate

By that time i will know that our Judiciary in totality no go school

1 Like

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mumu people, so until their candidate is declared winner before the judiciary is on the right track? Obidients and foolishness are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Concerned Nigerian Youths Stage Walk, Call On Judiciary To "Do The Right Thing" by Jostoman: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good one from them.

All Eyes On Judiciary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atiku Destroyed Tinubu / Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? / Efcc To Probe Babangida’s Assets In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.