Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (30425 Views)

117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Ikesesan: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Happy birthday baba.....
Glory be to almighty God
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by isrealisaac: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Happy posthumous birthday rest in peace till we path our ways again he was a conquer preacher and a mentor to many let God love lead
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by seunayantokun(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
Him, Emmanuel Omotunde Omoniyi and Daniel Orekoya were mightily used by God. The issue I have with some of his followers is the extent they now practice idolatry using babalola. Some even hold crusades at his tomb. Some put his posters on their cars for protection. All sorts , Jesus is the only way; Jesus is our teacher. Babalola are like class representative or class captains in schools, they too will write exam and be judged so we shouldn't encourage idolatry

Does Babalola have followers today? I don't think so. Even those who went around with him during his lifetime were not his followers but Christ's - he might have brought them to Christ and trained them for ministry just as some may have been blessed through him. All true Christians are followers of Jesus Christ.

For those who have made him a god or idol, it is their personal decision. Praying to him, holding crusades at his tomb and using his posters for protection are manifestations of the spirit of error. You may have to get closer to them to find out what their problem is. CAC as a church and its leaders do not see him as a god or an idol to be worshipped; do your findings.

I wouldn't have problems with people who have his pictures all around them as a form of love they have for him because his ministry was/is a blessing to them; as a souvenir; or as a form of identification with the church and its unity. Once it doesn't go beyond that, I think it's okay.

Babalola, as one of the founders of CAC, was the church's first general evangelist, not even the president of the church at any time. However, there is no doubt that God granted him exceeding grace. The Lord Jesus passed a lot of blessings to humanity through him; some of them were encapsulated in covenants which are supported by the Bible. When some CAC members say God of 'Ayo Babalola', they know what they mean. Is anything wrong in calling God the way you have experienced Him? Jacob called Him 'God of my father'; He identified Himself to Moses and the children of Israel as ' the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob'. If your biological father has a blessed standing with Him, seeing Him as the God of your father is not an issue. Daniel called Him 'my God who I serve day and night'. If you serve Him and He approves your way with Him, He is also your God. Just like David called Him his God, He is my God! God has never stopped making covenants, based on the all-time ultimate covenant of the blood of Jesus Christ, with people. And He honours them. That is also why He is called 'the covenant-keeping God'. If makes a covenant with me - great one! - It doesn't benefit me alone, all my biological and spiritual children can login into the account and benefit from it provided they also keep their part of it which is normally obedience that fulfills the requirements of the Bible.

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by seunayantokun(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
okay thanks for the info but am only interested in my own church
But no harm is done if we widen our knowledge, I think.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
The history of church growth in Nigeria and Africa wouldn't be complete without mentioning of The apostle.. he subdued mountains, brought lights into dark environment. we are talking about 1930 era when electricity wasn't in Nigeria..
he had the Grace to pray ,fast, command and give decrees that will stand instantly.. stories abound of him.praying for 3 days stretch at a dining table. bringing death children to life, commanded snake's to dry on a prayer mountain.. visit forbidden forest to send demons and witches out...he preaches to thousands without using mega phones or speakers in crusade ground.. haba. he is a true and faithful servant of God....
I can't talk of today's pastors or men of God they will give account of there stewardship to God..

happy post humous birthday..

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Lyoncrescent: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
seunayantokun:

Does Babalola have followers today? I don't think so. Even those who went around with him during his lifetime were not his followers but Christ's - he might have brought them to Christ and trained them for ministry just as some may have been blessed through him. All true Christians are followers of Jesus Christ.

For those who have made him a god or idol, it is their personal decision.Praying to him, holding crusades at his tomb and using his posters for protection are manifestations of the spirit of error. You may have to get closer to them to find out what their problem is. CAC as a church and its leaders do not see him as a god or an idol to be worshipped; do your findings.

I wouldn't have problems with people who have his pictures all around them as a form of love they have for him because his ministry was/is a blessing to them; as a souvenir; or as a form of identification with the church and its unity. Once it doesn't go beyond that, I think it's okay.

Babalola, as one of the founders of CAC, was the church's first general evangelist, not even the president of the church at any time. However, there is no doubt that God granted him exceeding grace. The Lord Jesus passed a lot of blessings to humanity through him; some of them were encapsulated in covenants which are supported by the Bible. When some CAC members say God of 'Ayo Babalola', they know what they mean. Is anything wrong in calling God the way you have experienced Him? Jacob called Him 'God of my father'; He identified Himself to Moses and the children of Israel as ' the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob'. If your biological father has a blessed standing with Him, seeing Him as the God of your father is not an issue. Daniel called Him 'my God who I serve day and night'. If you serve Him and He approves your way with Him, He is also your God. Just like David called Him his God, He is my God! God has never stopped making covenants, based on the all-time ultimate covenant of the blood of Jesus Christ, with people. And He honours them. That is also why He is called 'the covenant-keeping God'. If makes a covenant with me - great one! - It doesn't benefit me alone, all my biological and spiritual children can login into the account and benefit from it provided they also keep their part of it which is normally obedience that fulfills the requirements of the Bible.

You have made a lot of valid points which I agree.however please visit this link on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIERvnXdEIg

It is a video by the new General Evangelist of CAC who succeeded Abiara. His name is Prophet Hezekiah and on his YouTube page, he wrote it there clearly that Revival on babalolas tomb at Efon Alaye.whats the role of adding babalolas tomb to the caption if not idolatry from the General Evangelist ? You can also check prophet Sam olu alos page on YouTube and see him doing several revivals at babalolas tomb as he captioned it; does babalolas tomb have more power to answer prayers or is it a " marketing gimmick" ?. Prophet Alo is closely affiliated with Prophet Hezekiah the general evangelist of CAC. These are senior figures in CAC . Can you confirm if that's idolatry or not ?

In your words you said :Praying to him, holding crusades at his tomb and using his posters for protection are manifestations of the spirit of error.

These actions are done by some senior CAC leaders. I understand what you mean by covenant and your explanation is detailed. However, I have gone to churches and if for example the name of the pastor of that local CAC church is sofowora, you hear people praying first with olorun babalola then with olorun sofowora. Sofowora may not have the genuine calling or covenant that babalola had, however some just follow the precedence without having a deep spiritual understanding of what they are doing . There has also been cases of people praying with Olorun Hezekiah who is the current evangelist and Olorun Abiara the previous evangelist. The funny thing is the current and previous general Evangelist just let it fly and don't correct people praying with their names . So it's not as if I don't understand your explanation but it's been abused and peopl are getting lost. I'm a Christian and I believe Jesus is the only way not doing revivals at a dead man's tomb however great the grace of God was on the man when he was alive .

I learnt a lot from your explanation nevertheless. That's the point of engaging in such conversation; to learn . Thanks
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by FelcoCom: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Olorun ipe Joseph Ayodele Babalola..
Someone who taught us spiritual warfare, undiluted gospel ehanced with God's love.. according to history, he's ever smiling, patient,kind and firetic...
Happy birthday to you sir
His works speak for him
Lesson: will your own works speak on your behalf after you have departed from this polluted world?.. selah!
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nauttyprof(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hmmm
I heard some of his exploits. Pls tell me more.

There is so much more about this man that I cannot type everything. I will advise that you search online.

To summarise it all, he was a big terror to the kingdom of darkness and all kinds of sicknesses and diseases were healed by God through him.

He was an unusual praying man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nauttyprof(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

You have made a lot of valid points which I agree.however please visit this link on YouTube

It is a video by the new General Evangelist of CAC who succeeded Abiara. His name is Prophet Hezekiah and on his YouTube page, he wrote it there clearly that Revival on babalolas tomb at Efon Alaye.whats the role of adding babalolas tomb to the caption if not idolatry from the General Evangelist ? You can also check prophet Sam olu alos page on YouTube and see him doing several revivals at babalolas tomb as he captioned it; does babalolas tomb have more power to answer prayers or is it a " marketing gimmick" ?. Prophet Alo is closely affiliated with Prophet Hezekiah the general evangelist of CAC. These are senior figures in CAC . Can you confirm if that's idolatry or not ?

In your words you said :Praying to him, holding crusades at his tomb and using his posters for protection are manifestations of the spirit of error.

These actions are done by some senior CAC leaders. I understand what you mean by covenant and your explanation is detailed. However, I have gone to churches and if for example the name of the pastor of that local CAC church is sofowora, you hear people praying first with olorun babalola then with olorun sofowora. Sofowora may not have the genuine calling or covenant that babalola had, however some just follow the precedence without having a deep spiritual understanding of what they are doing . There has also been cases of people praying with Olorun Hezekiah who is the current evangelist and Olorun Abiara the previous evangelist. The funny thing is the current and previous general Evangelist just let it fly and don't correct people praying with their names . So it's not as if I don't understand your explanation but it's been abused and peopl are getting lost. I'm a Christian and I believe Jesus is the only way not doing revivals at a dead man's tomb however great the grace of God was on the man when he was alive .

I learnt a lot from your explanation nevertheless. That's the point of engaging in such conversation; to learn . Thanks

So that I hold a Crusade at MKO Abiola Stadium does that mean I am praying to Abiola or I am exalting Abiola?

You need to go into the history of CAC to understand them better before you begin to criticise. There are several praying points for the CAC for personal prayers without any form of disturbance.

The two Prophets you mentioned have captioned several of their prayer programmes or crusade according to the area where it is held. Why did you just pin point one?

When God is to reveal Himself to the Israelites, He said I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God used the people Israelites hold in high esteem to talk to them.

So, as long as prayers are directed to God and not any man then it has no form of idolatry in it except they worship man in place of God and call on man in place of God.

You will always hear of God of..... And not the name of the person while praying.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Lyoncrescent: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nauttyprof:

So that I hold a Crusade at MKO Abiola Stadium does that mean I am praying to Abiola or I am exalting Abiola?

You need to go into the history of CAC to understand them better before you begin to criticise. There are several praying points for the CAC for personal prayers without any form of disturbance.

The two Prophets you mentioned have captioned several of their prayer programmes or crusade according to the area where it is held. Why did you just pin point one?

When God is to reveal Himself to the Israelites, He said I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God used the people Israelites hold in high esteem to talk to them.

So, as long as prayers are directed to God and not any man then it has no form of idolatry in it except they worship man in place of God and call on man in place of God.

You will always hear of God of..... And not the name of the person while praying.

Okay. God said...

Please sir can you confirm if it's biblical to pray with God of Prophet Hezekiah the current CAC general evangelist and God of Abiara in the same context you referred to God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob ? Can you confirm if it happens that church members pray with Olorun Hezekiah and Olorun Abiara ?

I am not criticizing. We are shedding light to better know and worship God in spirit and truth . The truth is key.

About the mko abiola stadium comparison to naming revivals at babalolas tomb, I reserve my comment . However, how many other churches in the whole world do you know that do the revivals and label it with the tomb of their founders ? For example, Baba Adeboye doing revival at the area of Pa Akindayomis tomb ? Any similar examples we can draw from?

I leave you with pictures of CAC encouraging people to pray at the tomb of babalola. This is from a thread on nairaland here.https://www.nairaland.com/5125417/collins-visit-babalolas-tomb-mountain
Is this biblical ? Should this be allowed? Can you see all the water containers at a dead man's tomb praying for blessings ? This is idolatry

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by clempat01: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Great man of God,rest on!
Your ministry was a blessing to mankind and the memories of your anointing and believe in the almighty God,will never be forgotten.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Onaswu(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Olorun ayodele Babalola
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nauttyprof(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Okay. God said...

Please sir can you confirm if it's biblical to pray with God of Prophet Hezekiah the current CAC general evangelist and God of Abiara in the same context you referred to God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob ? Can you confirm if it happens that church members pray with Olorun Hezekiah and Olorun Abiara ?

I am not criticizing. We are shedding light to better know and worship God in spirit and truth . The truth is key.

About the mko abiola stadium comparison to naming revivals at babalolas tomb, I reserve my comment . However, how many other churches in the whole world do you know that do the revivals and label it with the tomb of their founders ? For example, Baba Adeboye doing revival at the area of Pa Akindayomis tomb ? Any similar examples we can draw from?

Can you also answer this - Is it just at Babalola's tomb they hold prayers? If No, why are you just being selective in your argument?

Go and understand the history of CAC before you criticise.

Who created these people you just mentioned? Then tell me if God of..... is wrong?
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Lyoncrescent: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Can you also answer this - Is it just at Babalola's tomb they hold prayers? If No, why are you just being selective in your argument?

Go and understand the history of CAC before you criticise.

Who created these people you just mentioned? Then tell me if God of..... is wrong?

Are you saying that CAC allowing all this people and water containers in the tomb of a dead man is biblical ? Praying at the tomb of babalola is biblical ? CAC is a great church and I know and recognise the great grace in the church but we need to correct wrong doings . We shouldn't say this is just a small wrong doing. We should condemn it . CAC members pray in churches and mountains which I have no problem with. But when Abiara dies or the late obadare, then another set will go to his tomb and be praying there ?

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Johncuppa(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Southern part
Ok. He died along time though.
Nevertheless, Christianity or may be pentecostal is not complete in Africa, or may be Nigeria without him
He started while Kenneth Hagin was in the west except that he died too early.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Dhortune(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
You are forever in our Heart sir
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by seunayantokun(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Thank you for your honest response. You showed a lot of understanding and maturity.
Also, let me clarify that I am not out to crucify anyone. I'll only speak from my little knowledge of religion and the Bible for which I so much appreciate God.

Let me repeat, if God has blessed people through a man or they experience God in a special way through him and they come to call Him 'God of...', I would not castigate them for it.

However, they must ensure the servant of God has not not become their god. They must ensure they have individually known Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour, I mean knowing Him in the saving manner.

Religion is very powerful and the human heart is very weak and wicked. That is why care has to be taken. You see, making a human being a god or goddess starts with hero-worship which unguarded leads to idolatry. Christendom in some parts has been guilty of that. You can find it anywhere, it should not be limited to a particular church. Another point is that a Christian life or Christ-like life CAN NEVER be guilty of that.

I maintain, you too know, praying to a man or woman is a spiritual disaster. But if people 'covet your great God' and celebrate Him, the maker of the heavens and earth, and you are not a deceiver, you may not be able to stop them. But the question is: what feelings run through your heart when you hear them say 'God of...' referring to you? Do you feel you have arrived like a god and accept a sort of worship in your heart? Do you now feel on top of the earth and heaven? God is the only one who takes care of that. Proverbs 4:23 warns, 'Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life'. Don't forget this issue should not be limited to a particular church because it happens anywhere and any time.

As for holding prayer meeting at tombs, etc where it looks like the dead are worshipped, I personally would say No to it and wouldn't mince words in saying that it is not Biblical. For me, yes, it was a big
error. However, I would not judge them. There was an error there and those who were not well grounded would make assumptions and definitely run afoul of God's command. All human leaders have their inadequacies. Even Apostle Babalola who is much talked about today wasn't an all-round super man. We can only pray God will help them through without discounting the grace of God on them.

The CAC leaders you mentioned are not the only ones to blame for one error or the other. I don't know Christian leaders in Nigeria today who don't have their own errors. But do we deny the fact that they are servants of God? No, no and no.

I watched the video and said, waoh, you have a valid observation there! Also, I observed that prayers were said in the name of Jesus Christ, not in the name of any mortal; and they were directed unto God. But I personally feel some people may have strayed from the truth by so doing. I would also not call it a marketing strategy in so far it was not organised to financially milk the people for selfish reasons until there is evidence to that effect.

I recall the authorities of the church about five years ago made a correction of similar development at Ikeji, the location of CAC's JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA INTERNATIONAL CAMP GROUND. I was there when the authorities of the church addressed
the issue warning certain people who came there to pray in places where Babalola's pictures were put to stop the practice. They stated it was idolatry and God would reckon it a sin against them, noting Babalola did not die for them but Jesus Christ did and He remained their only Hope, Help and Saviour.

We can discuss it further personally if you so wish. Email me your WhatsApp number and I will get in touch with you. My email address is seunayantokun@yahoo.co.uk. Title it NAIRALAND DISCUSSION and I will get in touch with you. Thanks a lot.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nauttyprof(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Are you saying that CAC allowing all this people and water containers in the tomb of a dead man is biblical ? Praying at the tomb of babalola is biblical ? CAC is a great church and I know and recognise the great grace in the church but we need to correct wrong doings . We shouldn't say this is just a small wrong doing. We should condemn it . CAC members pray in churches and mountains which I have no problem with. But when Abiara dies or the late obadare, then another set will go to his tomb and be praying there ?

Stick to what works for you and if possible make findings.

Were they praying to the Apostle or praying to God while using this as a connection?

Do you know that part in the Bible where Jesus addressed the resurrection of the dead and said I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is not the God of the dead but of the living (Matthew 22:31-32)? So, what do you think of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob going by what Jesus said?

Idolatry comes when you worship any other god except the Almighty God (quoting the Bible)

Please, provide me an audio of the scene where they were worshipping him and bowing to him.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babalola would have prayed on the lekki beach and asked anybody with covid 19 to go and drink and receive instant healing.

Weak pastors nowadays.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 2016v2017: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 2016v2017: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
commodore007:
A man whose ministry has touched and impacted Generations,God has eternity to reward his servants,God bless you for helping the Body of Christ in your time... cheesy
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 2016v2017: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoooh Baba Rere. My number one Pastoral Mentor. I read about you and also listened to your daughter's interview about. A Great Prophet who brought Revival into the land. The candles you lit are still burning and shinning brightly. Sleep on Prophet of God till we meet at that beautiful river where the feet of angel thread which flows by the throne of God.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Stick to what works for you and if possible make findings.

Were they praying to the Apostle or praying to God while using this as a connection?

Do you know that part in the Bible where Jesus addressed the resurrection of the dead and said I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is not the God of the dead but of the living (Matthew 22:31-32)? So, what do you think of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob going by what Jesus said?

Idolatry comes when you worship any other god except the Almighty God (quoting the Bible)

Please, provide me an audio of the scene where they were worshipping him and bowing to him.
God was called in the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, long after those men were dead.

He is the God of the living means that it is only the living that can worship him.
That does not mean he no longer recognise his children even though they are dead.

God called David a man after his heart, long after David was dead.

Elisha's dead bones were still raising the dead according to scriptures.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by shola07(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
one of the great revivalist...

rest on papa
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
shola07:
one of the great revivalist...

rest on papa
He is the greatest.

There is no Pentecostal church in Nigeria that is not linked to him, if you trace it.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Even Christ embassy that is forming posh has links to him

Oyakhilome is the spiritual son of Benson idahosa of the church of God mission.

Church of God mission came out from Assemblies of God.

Assemblies of God came out of Zoe ministry.

The founder of Zoe got his revival from 1930 crusade of apostle babalola.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by shola07(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
RTSC:

He is the greatest.

There is no Pentecostal church in Nigeria that is not linked to him, if you trace it.

Jesus is the greatest, don't misused word
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kumuyi grew up in the Apostolic church and was a pastor there before he left to start his church.

The founder of the Apostolic church got his revival from the 1930 crusade of apostle babalola.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
shola07:

Jesus is the greatest, don't misused word
We are comparing among men.

Paul was the greatest apostle of the New Testament.

That is not in doubt.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
RCCG was started by akindayomi.

He was a member of a small group of Bible students which later became the RCCG.

Pa akindayomi and his colleagues got their revival in 1930 crusade.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't need talk about MFM.
The links are clear.
Re: Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by sunnyphem(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rest on baba mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clapping For Jesus Is Wrong — Pastor Damina Lectures Christians (Video) / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share / Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.