Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator (48420 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed WTO Director-General, Term Starts 1st March 2021 / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by irunoko(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
fergie001:

Closet envy?
That I can match her or what!? What do I need to envy about her?
I can't match her in anything so why the envy?

Very wrong choice of words from you, I had over-estimated you...Good day!
bye cool
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by osculatedon(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Is she a medical Doctor. I condemn this appointment, I condemn it, I condemn it.

This is indeed a misplaced priority.

WHO Has lost its credibility. The appointment should be reversed now or WHO will face our wrath.
Where on earth is this bigot coming from?
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by KenModi(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
fergie001:

Have you been to her village before?
I mean where her husband comes from!?

No I haven’t. Is there something I should know about her village?
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by abdullkabar(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
youngestuk:
Give this woman the presidency, but some people will never allow that. They would prefer, Gen buhari, atiku, tinubu, oshiomole and co. Nigeria nah dead country full of biased masses. Smh
Seriously, She might just be our life saver, but again, the other corrupt politicians will eventually rubbish her rule(our corruption stems beyond presidential level)
Even councillor currupt
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by yetunsbay(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Put all sentiments aside. Fr North to South to West assume we give this woman Presidency.

I'm Yoruba Amaka & Proudly
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by fergie001: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
KenModi:

No I haven’t. Is there something I should know about her village?
Nothing serious....
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by ojibole(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is a woman oshiomole kept accusing of corruption. Shes getting international appointment while the ape is busy in the gym
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by osculatedon(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sufisunni:
your mentor? Then you must a looter who aids in missing of 30 trillion naira
Montula! if you are sure of this and have your facts straight why not probe her. You nortjern Dullard
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by KenModi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
fergie001:

Nothing serious....

Good. She doesn’t owe her village people anything irrespective of her position in life.
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by whitemand4(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
anonymous1759:

grin grin grin to be sincere we need an autocratic ruler for like 20-25 yrs that'll cleanse the enter system. No man born of a woman can change Nigeria within 8 yrs, So many people need to be locked up and some 6ft before this country can be good. [/b] Any leader who wants to cleanse Nigeria will also have to fight with the west, [b] Those westerners are beneficiaries of the corruption going on.

Sir ! Brain will not kill you.

Most Nigerians doesn't know what's going on. I used to cry sometimes. The west would induce the citizens to revolt against whoever tries to make any change in Africa. Before you take a step, an average oyinbo man would have taken 10 steps ahead of you. They don't want Africa to Grow

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by bdchange(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
I love this woman so much. She is a pride to this nation with her influence and temerity she has made it easy working anywhere possible.
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by osculatedon(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
fergie001:

Have you been to her village before?
I mean where her husband comes from!?
Yes am from there. How many people did she empowered with Customs service work? Who attracted the NNDC road construction? Who attracted the road from Uzo Oba to express? What of other prominent sons and daughters of Umuda? She has tried as a woman. Charge ur men in govt to do quarter of what she has done and the community will turn to London over night.
I rest my case @fergie001
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by Corporate2020: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is what this woman have up to serve as Minister for 4 years and some mofos didn't appreciate it

After borrowing to pay Salaries when oil price was relatively high? Let her go and embezzle more at WHO.

Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by 1stola: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Congratulations
A very useless woman.
What values will her appointment add to national interest?
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by osculatedon(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
fergie001:

So the community wey she from go be like where dem just fight civil war abi?

Make she continue sha.........make we kuku call am NOI of UN nah!
Are u really from her community? Can anybody from Umuda or knows Umuda in Umuahia say that? Which community in Umuahia can equate with Umuda in terms of human and infrastural development?
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by 1stola: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is what this woman have up to serve as Minister for 4 years and some mofos didn't appreciate it
So just because WHO appointed her now makes her a useful woman?

Please mention one value dide added to her ministry as a minister.

This country is just full of fools...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by Goke7: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
if Trump no longer fund WHO, how will they pay NOI her salary grin
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
fergie001:
Congrats......but charity begins at home, Ma.

Try bring some developments home with your influence kwanu, na effigy we get as Govt.....na beg we dey beg.

Government I mean is not just Federal. Even her fiercest critics know she is class but if you wait for Govt (State or Federal), you are on your own.
I share the same community with her, erosion was almost chasing us out some years ago. She don't need to spend but her influence can help.
Everything must not be about Federal, the local community is important too.
that woman helped abia state key into the World Bank ,Newmap project that eventually handled the erosion project in her village. The present governor of Abia state directly stated that fact.
She has also been appointed into her states post covid-19 economic recovery team.We would have seen more impact from her if ochendo wasn't such an inept governor when she was a fed minister
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by 1stola: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
youngestuk:
Give this woman the presidency, but some people will never allow that. They would prefer, Gen buhari, atiku, tinubu, oshiomole and co. Nigeria nah dead country full of biased masses. Smh
[/s]
Complete rubbish!
Nepotism and hypocrisy won't kill you all...

PLEASE MENTION ONE VALUE THAT SHE ADDED TO HER MINISTRY AS A MINISTER.

VERY corrupt and useless woman.
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by Corporate2020: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
youngestuk:

Let her start by being LG Chairman of her native town. When Emeka Ojukwu your lord and Saviour contested as President, Olusegun Obasanjo, the Yoruba outcast defeated Ojukwu in all the eleven South-East and South-South states, yet you internet trolls will always spew rubbish saying we prefer known generational looters.

Let Ngozi Iwealla go and contest as LG Chairman, let's see if even her siblings will vote for her.

Nonsense without ingredients.
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by fergie001: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
osculatedon:

Are u really from her community? Can anybody from Umuda or knows Umuda in Umuahia say that? Which community in Umuahia can equate with Umuda in terms of human and infrastural development?
Is Umuda a community or a village?
You have mentioned Umuda as if it is the only village in Isingwu!.
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by fergie001: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
eduj:

that woman helped abia state key into the World Bank ,Newmap project that eventually handled the erosion project in her village. The present governor of Abia state directly stated that fact.
She has also been appointed into her states post covid-19 economic recovery team.We would have seen more impact from her if ochendo wasn't such an inept governor when she was a fed minister
The most sensible thing of this thread......
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by writeprof(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
We should be thinking seriously of making this woman the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT of NIGERIA come 2023!
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
1stola:
A very useless woman. What values will her appointment add to national interest?
Have you appointed for anything in your life?
If No, don't quote me again.
Awawa miscreants and their foolish reasoning.
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by vivalavida(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
FrLukas:

That you are starving doesn't mean everyone is in your shoes.
Your earlier comment showed u were filled with bile
An angry man is a hungry man.

Hope u have eaten by now?
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Congratulations, madam

Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by 1stola: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Have you appointed for anything in your life?

If No, don't quote me again.

Not everyone on the internet is on the same social class or pedigree with you.

I'm not responsible for your frustration and poverty. Hold Buhari and your governor.

Frustrated OSU ALUSI ipob jew pigs and their way of thinking sha....
Tueh
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by rickyrex(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
We don't have president in Nigeria.. What we have is group of people who want their decision to be implemented. Thereby limiting the power of the President. Even the best president won't shine in a system like this. Issues like this comes up where the vote of the people don't count rather some machineries were employed to rig election
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
1stola:

Not everyone on the internet is on the same social class or pedigree with you.

I'm not responsible for your frustration and poverty. Hold Buhari and your governor.

Frustrated OSU ALUSI ipob jew pigs and their way of thinking sha....
Tueh

Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by ckmayoca: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you were once a president it means you can still go for a governor in future. She can never work for any state.... but they Can seek advice from her.

fergie001:

Must Govt mean Federal?
Don't we have State Govts?

Haba...........
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by fergie001: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
ckmayoca:

If you were once a president it means you can still go for a governor in future. She can never work for any state.... but they Can seek advice from her.
You get it worng.....I am not advocating she seek for office(s).

I have explained what I meant extensively.
Re: COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator by ckmayoca: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should go to her not she go to them if they want.

fergie001:

You get it worng.....I am not advocating she seek for office(s).

I have explained what I meant extensively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.