Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns (842 Views)

BREAKING: New Chief Of Staff Resigns Appointment, SCDDD / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Mace0lane: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2020
The Chief of Staff to Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State, Mr. Taiwo Akerele, has resigned.

His resignation, The PUNCH gathered was not unconnected with the lingering crisis between the Governor and the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

In his resignation letter dated 25th April 2020, Akerele said; “My decision to exit the government is based on administrative and governance grounds.

“I am solidly with His excellency Mr Godwin Obaseki in his quest to transform Edo state. His mission and vision resonate with mine.

“This is all I have to say, I will like to be given the opportunity to go private as I part ways administratively with the government based on principles.

“I thank his excellency for the opportunity given to me to serve in this capacity and also thanks to His Royal Majesty, Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II for his immense leadership and support during the period I served in this capacity. May his reign be long and peaceful. Amen.”

https://punchng.com/obasekis-chief-of-staff-resigns/

Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by agwom(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Fear of Oshio baba
Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by izzou(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
grin grin

This month seems to be a month of CHIEFS OF STAFF

grin
Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by JasonJidenna(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2020
grin

Too much Wisdom nor go wound this Guy... grin

He don't want to hear;

"He was a Good Man"

"He wanted to Clean up Edo State"
from zombies especially in this forum.
Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Mace0lane: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
It's getting real
Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Dreal1247: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2020
This is what you will continue to see until after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Iyiataata92: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Some mistakes are not worth it. I remember Bolaji Abdulahi resigning as APC spokesman to join PDP because of Saraki. We all know his situation today.
Even if you must be loyal, try to couple loyalty with wisdom and know when you're going off track.
If Obaseki returns as governor, which is more possible than not, then this man's political career will take a big nosedive and with Oshiomole still trying to find his feet after recent attempts on his seat, it is difficult to guarantee him a federal office.

Unless he was forced to resign, some mistakes are just not worth it
Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by fearless247: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2020
N
Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Dogogo1900: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Some mistakes are not worth it. I remember Bolaji Abdulahi resigning as APC spokesman to join PDP because of Saraki. We all know his situation today.
Even if you must be loyal, try to couple loyalty with wisdom and know when you're going off track.
If Obaseki returns as governor, which is more possible than not, then this man's political career will take a big nosedive and with Oshiomole still trying to find his feet after recent attempts on his seat, it is difficult to guarantee him a federal office.

Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Dogogo1900: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Everybody has a game plan.What if the man is appointed minister or becomes the Deputy Governor?
Chances of Obaseki returning is 30% so I think you have your calculations completely wrong.
Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Mace0lane: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Everybody has a game plan.What if the man is appointed minister or becomes the Deputy Governor?
Chances of Obaseki returning is 30% so I think you have your calculations completely wrong.

Iyiataata92 post=88829698:

Re: Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2020

(1)

Just In: Makinde Pays May Salary Hours To Eidil-fitr / Edo 2020: I Will Try All Means To Reconcile With Oshiomhole- Obaseki Surrenders / This Young Girl Get Annoyed Over Government Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.