Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,141 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Can God Recommend You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Recommend You? (184 Views)

I Recommend You Listen To This Man Apostle Joshua Selman Especially If You Are.. / Can God Forgive Satan / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can God Recommend You? by goodshepherd123(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Topic:Can God recommend you
#Read :. John 1 vs 29-33.

Memory verse :Mathew 3 vs 17.

”And lo a voice from heaven saying,this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased”.

# Thought for the day : “Destiny decays when character declines”

The word recommendation simply means to make somebody or something attractive, suitable , good or qualified for a particular job or post. It could also be used to present an individual as being responsible or capable.

After spending 30 years in being lockdown in his father’s workshop, suddenly a voice came from heaven to recommend Jesus Christ as his beloved son. After three weeks of being lockdown can God still recommend you? Are you still spiritually sensitive? Do you still hear his voice? Has the enemy not knockdown your anointing, prayerlife, studying, fasting, faithfulness etc . Someone said the excuses you give today are the nails the devil will use to nail you tomorrow” . So after the lockdown will God announce you or renounce you?

Furthermore , the Bible says the eyes of the Lord are in every place beholding the evil and the good. Proverb 15 vs 3

For God to recommend you must do the following:

1. Study : 2 Tim 2 vs 15
2. Be faithful : 1 cor 4vs 2
3. Be diligent : Prov 22 vs 29

If you have *NOT* given your life to Christ,you can’t be recommended.
Repent today, and bring forth fruits meet for repentance.

Mathew 3 vs 8 : Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance.

#Assignment :
1. Repent and bring forth fruits meet for repentance.

# Prayer points :

1. Father help me to be faithful in my service to you in Jesus name.

###Capsule of liberty devotional
###Written by
### Dcn Oluwaleye Akinboyewa

(1) (Reply)

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow / Are You Spiritually Sensitive? / Mind Blowing Revelation/ Message For The Church And The World( Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.