Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Coronavirus Pandemic Humbled Me - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus Pandemic Humbled Me - Tiwa Savage (331 Views)

'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage / Reasons Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage Voice It Out / Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Pandemic Humbled Me - Tiwa Savage by MillerBenz: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Not too long ago, Popular singer, Tiwa Savage went on Instagram Live, whee she bonded with her fans and followers.

While chatting with her followers, Tiwa narrated how the pandemic humbled her.

Speaking on Instagram Live, the singer and mother of one said;

This will be the best song you’d listen to today: Erigga– Quarantine Cruise- Click Here

This is a really weird time for everyone. Whether you are rich or famous; it affects everyone. It can be a little scary actually because one doesn’t know what would happen next. One doesn’t know what tomorrow brings.

The coronavirus pandemic has humbled me because I had my album ready to be released. I had a lot of shows, festivals and tours lined up. All of that had to be cancelled and some postponed Read More.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Pranked My Kids With Poo / If Your Principal Has Ever Used Scissors To Cut Your Hair, This Is Your Story / ‘may All We Have Lost Be Replaced In Hundred Folds’ – Funke Akindele Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.