Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car (45097 Views)

This Is My First Time To Buy A Car. So What Are The Things To Look Out For ? / Documents To Collect When Buying A Tokunbo Car In Nigeria / Do You Know 5 Must-check Parts When Buying A Used Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by writeprof(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
For tie rubber or tokunbo car? grin
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by Stallione(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
extensive:
What about price?

For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment is closing on April 30th. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.
https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125
Fraudulent activities everywere.Hardship na bastard,so u no hear abt suspension of all recruitments nationwide for the meantime??
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Keyless entry is even available in 2003 model of cars.

2005/2006 model of Toyota corolla has remote control and that's keyless entry.

Airbag is available in all American cars except when damaged by accident.

Same with Antilock brake system

This is not true. Not all vehicles come equipped with ABS. Up to 2010 I think, ABS was not mandatory in US.
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by clovislouis(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Go and ask your grandfather
am light skinned and very handsome just like a mixed breed, yet I still tan my skin
skin cancer will soon catch up with u
bleached ass
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by Jacqueline22(f): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
clovislouis:
am light skinned and very handsome just like a mixed breed, yet I still tan my skin
skin cancer will soon catch up with u
bleached ass
Fool I’m light skinned naturally, including picture editor and fitters that y the pic is like that.
I wish you and your family the skin cancer.
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by clovislouis(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Fool I’m light skinned naturally, including picture editor and fitters that y the pic is like that.
I wish you and your family the skin cancer.
lol. if wishes were horses
Good luck to you
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by paix(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
tspun:
Noted, Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac
Have you also noticed that you belong to the 2 groups at some point?
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by Sardauna24(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Benz won’t be bad
Alryt dear i will place an order it will arrive naija after this novel pandemic
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by Riscawendy(f): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Let me save this cos am getting a car after lock down.
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by skeleri(m): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2020
good day every one, thanks for d guide tips, I am hoping to buy a car, MPV car, but I don't no which one to go for, I have Mazda MPV, Toyota Siena, Sharon or Mitsubishi. pls I will really appreciate it if I can get ur advise on which one to buy, cos where am staying has a very bad road, and anytime rain fall it's like flooded area. pls ur opinion will count. thanks.
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by Efegoma(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2020
A nice composition. Please can you write something about Okada ?
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by PropertyBuying(f): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
I need to get a car now, in case this lockdown continue.
I will just relocate to the village
Lol grin cool
Re: 7 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Car by BarrSly: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Cool same here. What type are you getting
Riscawendy:
Let me save this cos am getting a car after lock down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / 7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Please Help!!!!!, My 2003 Honda Accord Cannot Exceed 3000rpm(Limp mode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.