Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo (6917 Views)

Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by adekolaelect(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kamani8:

Which enemy are you talking about?
You guys like to use Igbo as your shield but some of us can see through your shenanigans.
We know those that have their eyes at the presidency incase something happens to Buhari.

But much to your disappointment, the man is still alive and well.
Leave igbos out of your misery. Buhari is going nowhere.
How does this related to how to find your leader that has gone? We tell him to grant visual interview to claim his alive but what you can only bring out is insult ? Why you people so stagnant in reasoning is your over know it all Egos . how do you believe an ordinary Face book and tweeter's post to validate someone be alive ? But if we ask you to use your sense to reason now .you will insult us and tell us another stories which is not in any way related to the topic .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:
On my part, I'm not even against ipob per sé, it is their constant insults, braggadocio, inconsistency, unadulterated lies, death wishes, hate and fake news/propaganda that irks me.

Imagine they went about this like the Catalonians or Scots. Matter of fact, I would have been one of their most fervent supporters.

Nigeria and Nigerians know that Yoruba train their children with insults,braggadocio, lies fake news,propaganda an always propagating against anyone superior to them..
Explain why majority o them wake their parents with insults while their parents put them to bed with insults
The first word a Yoruba child learns is insults.. fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let’s play dirty ... those wey Dey my mention.. i position rugged.. make una show
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Poor albino Kanu.

He died without giving a proper burial to his Ekuke dog.

I really feel sorry for the late Kanu and his dog!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

Nigeria and Nigerians know that Yoruba train their children with insults,braggadocio, lies fake news,propaganda an always propagating against anyone superior to them..
Explain why majority o them wake their parents with insults while their parents put them to bed with insults

I can see you’re still mourning the late albino Kanu.

Take heart bro. He is resting in the bosom of the devil as we speak!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
LegendHero:

I can see you’re still mourning the late albino Kanu.

Take heart bro. He is resting in the bosom of the devil as we speak!

I’m not a fan of Kanu.. check the records .. if say I be Bayerebe I for wish am dead ..is in Bayerebe blood.
I only thank God that his followers are cured of their acute zombiesim .. hope Apc zombies will be delivered someday .. before it’s too late

Kanu is a bloody fool and a scammer... any day he visits Otu Ngwo me go personally change am for am .. no be noise.

If you know you know..

Meanwhile how’s Yoruba nation celebration of abba kyari dead and hope osibanjo and Tinubu are now free or the status still remain same?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Emedu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

I’m not a fan of Kanu.. check the records .. if say I be Bayerebe I for wish am dead ..is in Bayerebe blood.
I only thank God that his followers are cured of their acute zombiesim .. hope Apc zombies will be delivered someday .. before it’s too late

Kanu is a bloody fool and a scammer... any day he visits Otu Ngwo me go personally change am for am .. no be noise.

If you know you know..

"change am for am" grin
Herdsmen:

If you know you know..

"change am for am"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Emedu:

"change am for am" grin

"change am for am"

Na so.. all type na type..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by EastCANNIBAL: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

Pls since independence wen have Yoruba been in power? In charge and on government..

Make we start here before we ball on insults..

I mean yorubas not Yoruba person Nigerians elected or a Yoruba that was nominated by military cabals..

Thank you sincerely for this,YOUR LINEAGE HAVE NEVER NEVER BEING REGARDED AS AN EQUAL PARTNER IN THE NIGERIA PROJECT,NOT FOR ONCE!ARE YOU ALL NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELVES,YOU LOTS ARE BEING TREATED LIKE THE, 'OSU' OF NIGERIA AND YOU ARE PROUD OF LICKING THE ASS OFYOUR MASTERS,THE HAUSA-FULANI SINCE 1954! AND YOU STILL CRY MAGINALISATION BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR YOUR ASS LICKING OVER THE YEARS!!!WHAT AN INGLORIOUS SHAME !!!

NOW,LET ME ANSWER YOU SENSELESS QUESTION,WE THE YORUBAS WOULD RATHER STAY IN THE OPPOSITION THAN TO BE IN GOVERNMENT THAT WE WONT HAVE A SAY AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION,WE DONT BEG FOR WHAT IS RIGHTLY OURS UNLIKE YOUR LEADERS THA KEEP, BEGGING FOR 'CRUMBS AND DREGS' FROM THE NATIONAL TABLE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

If you know you know..

Meanwhile how’s Yoruba nation celebration of abba kyari dead and hope osibanjo and Tinubu are now free or the status still remain same?

Lol. You don’t seems to understand the Yorubas.

Why should we celebrate the death of Abba Kyari? What is the benefit to us? Whether he’s alive or dead, what does it change?

Yorubas don’t sleep and face the same way. While we have few Yorubas that might detest Kyari, majority of Yorubas are indifferent to his death.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
EastCANNIBAL:

Thank you sincerely for this,YOUR LINEAGE HAVE NEVER NEVER BEING REGARDED AS AN EQUAL PARTNER IN THE NIGERIA PROJECT,NOT FOR ONCE!ARE YOU ALL NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELVES,YOU LOTS ARE BEING TREATED LIKE THE, 'OSU' OF NIGERIA AND YOU ARE PROUD OF LICKING THE ASS OFYOUR MASTERS,THE HAUSA-FULANI SINCE 1954! AND YOU STILL CRY MAGINALISATION BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR YOUR ASS LICKING OVER THE YEARS!!!WHAT AN INGLORIOUS SHAME !!!

NOW,LET ME ANSWER YOU SENSELESS QUESTION,WE THE YORUBAS WOULD RATHER STAY IN THE OPPOSITION THAN TO BE IN GOVERNMENT THAT WE WONT HAVE A SAY AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION,WE DONT BEG FOR WHAT IS RIGHTLY OURS UNLIKE YOUR LEADERS THA KEEP, BEGGING FOR 'CRUMBS AND DREGS' FROM THE NATIONAL TABLE.

Nigerians please read! grin

From the land of Sophisticators grin ignorance don finish this people eh...
And the typical Yoruba boy the shout the matter cheesy

I don laugh tire.. grin

Please eh .. just tell Tinubu the god of yorubaland to visit asovilla grin

Maybe tell fashola too to conveniently repeat his pre election statements.. of apc handing power to yoruba people..

This humans go Dey die .. still Dey form wetin no Dey..
Foolish pride..

Nigerians know Yoruba people wella .. Oga you get nothing to yarn..

Brain is obviously empty.. go learn and comeback

I still Dey ..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you want to be relevant you have to speak about BIAFRA, NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB

KEMI CAN BARELY GET 500 LIKES AND RETWEETS UNTIL SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. You don’t seems to understand the Yorubas.

Why should we celebrate the death of Abba Kyari? What is the benefit to us? Whether he’s alive or dead, what does it change?

Yorubas don’t sleep and face the same way. While we have few Yorubas that might detest Kyari, majority of Yorubas are indifferent to his death.

Taaa !

No be me you go the tell Yoruba tale.. you see no
Wetin Yoruba stand to gain?

Osibanjo
Tinubu
Fashola
The whole Yoruba nation

Oga kyari bottle the Yoruba nation and kept them silence..
None fit open mouth.. all agitation and letter from Yoruba were left unattended..
Tinubu lamentation during Oshiomole crises was even celebrated grin while Oshiomole was paying loyalty to kyari.. abi you don forget..

Oga focus...

Na me be the men dem..

No Dey Jones careless

Even Tinubu till date never send condolence.. na tvc help am run small thing
Unlike Jagaban !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gone might be that he has lost his sense of purpose. Their problem tho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by EastCANNIBAL: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

Northerners in pdp treat me like a piece o shit? grin

Pls where’s Tinubu Fashola Flower Osibanjo and where are the yorubas in this administration and why would Northerners generally refers to Yoruba people as Bayerebe and refer to east nyamiri grin

Get proof that ngw people eat humans and I will flood this pages with Yoruba nation cannibalistic nature from Lagos to ogun to Ibadan down to ondo to ekiti..

NNA,YOU KNOW WE TOO SMART FOR YOUR LIKE.YOU ARE ASKING ME STUPID QUESTION.WHAT HAS PDP DONE FOR IGBOS WITH YOUR YEARS OF SAVITUDE TO IT?AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,WHATEVER WE GET THIS TIME ARROUND IN THIS GOVERNMENT IS FAIR,WHY?OUR VOTES WERE SPLITED IN 55-45,SO WE HAVE BEEN TREATED JUSTLY,and by the way those you asking after,are doing fine and they are in the BEST OF HEALTH INUGO!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Corrinthians(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

Hehehe. Deep down, you know the people you just described.

Bicycle kickers. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
EastCANNIBAL:

NNA,YOU KNOW WE TOO SMART FOR YOUR LIKE.YOU ARE ASKING ME STUPID QUESTION.WHAT HAS PDP DONE FOR IGBOS WITH YOUR YEARS OF SAVITUDE TO IT?AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,WHATEVER WE GET THIS TIME ARROUND IN THIS GOVERNMENT IS FAIR,WHY?OUR VOTES WERE SPLITED IN 55-45,SO WE HAVE BEEN TREATED JUSTLY,and by the way those you asking after,are doing fine and they are in the BEST OF HEALTH INUGO!!!

I don hear you.
Go make them retrain you.. you Dey empty.. find your level..been think say your skull thick.

You disappoint me jare..

My last to you..

I
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Herdsmen: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:

Better than Bayerebe’s grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by femi4: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sctests:
59 year old Ewedu-eating agbaya. Oyo-born, drug-sniffing mentally-challenged ex-convict. Iya elewon radarada. grin grin

Olodo, you don't even know that ewedu is medicinal .....you just scored an own goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by KosiGee(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:
She's a prophetess. Once she says you are dead, be rest assured it is your ghost that's walking around. Ther is no smoke without fire.

All these according to ipob just a week ago. grin grin grin

That statement was actually made and echoed by a Yoruba guy and supported by his/her superstitious colleagues.
Why credit that to Ipob and Igbos?

For all of you Nairaland e-warriors, the views of Ipob or Nnamdi Kanu’s faithfuls are not the opinion of Igbos. If you lot believe that then Tinubu and Fani Kayode’s sycophancy and hypocrisy would be used to judge every Yoruba person.
Osibanjo’s ineptitude and cowardice reflects on every Yoruba person. Is that right?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by josen16322(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
dis lady kemi must be very spiritual and afrojuju powerful she just dey jam talk anyhow,na who she help
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
body they pain them now when nk pronounced pmb dead body they sweet them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Kamani8: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
body they pain them now when nk pronounced pmb dead body they sweet them

We know those that want bubu dead so their son can take over.
But the north is smarter than that now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by HopeSpencer: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:

You mind that keyboard warrior? I have seen biafuro kids beating their father in broad daylight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by Corrinthians(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
HopeSpencer:

You mind that keyboard warrior? I have seen biafuro kids beating their father in broad daylight.
Earlier today, one beat his mom up, stabbed her and them lit himself on fire. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by losky83: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yenny4real:
The controversial Medical journalist Kemi Olunloyo claimed that the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu is gone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1253965110755893248]
All you so called blind followers of nnamdi KANU should ask him for a proof of life rather than attacking the journalist.at least please try and show us that you guys got primary education.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by orisa37: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
GONE BY COVID19.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo by EastCANNIBAL: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

I don hear you.
Go make them retrain you.. you Dey empty.. find your level..been think say your skull thick.

You disappoint me jare..

My last to you..

I

Look at this Nonetity forming 'intelletual'YOU AND YOUR LIKES HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR ORDER THAN USING YOUR SO CALL STUPID BIAFRA TO BE CHEAPLY BLACKMAILING THE COUNTRY OVER THE 2023 PRESIDENCY,BUT IT HAS NEVER WORK AND IT WONT WORK,and go and mark this down,YOU ALL ARE IN FOR A SUPRISE IN 2023,WE SHALL TEACH YOU ALL A BITTER LESSON,MORE THAN THE ONE WE THOUGHT YOU ALL DURING THE WAR!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) / Eyewitness Account Of How Ipob Killed Dora Akunyili Husband / Hurricane Irene Alert For Nairalanders In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.