Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To (1596 Views)

Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers / Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Successionist(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To Stop Them—Cleric
The cleric also stated that the Oduduwa Republic would pave the way for Igbo people to realise their sovereign nation away from Nigeria

The Senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa, on Thursday told President Muhammadu Buhari that he could not stop the marginalised ethnic nationalities in Nigeria from seeking self-determination.

The cleric also stated that the Oduduwa Republic would pave the way for Igbo people to realise their sovereign nation away from Nigeria.

In a statement made available to Daily Post, Giwa said that Oduduwa Republic and Biafra are beyond the president.

He said, “You can’t stop the freedom of Nigerians who have determined to go their separate ways. This project is beyond the president, army or police.

“Oduduwa Republic is here already and it will pave the way for Igbos who have been marginalised for years. Let me advise President Muhammadu Buhari not to waste his energy to stop people’s decisions.

“The presidency ought to have admitted failure instead of trying to justify the reason Nigerians should continue to stay together in poverty. What has President Buhari done since 2015 to date to keep the country together? Should we agree with the president by appointing his people in the key positions that have come out to be negative?

“Should Nigerians continue to fold their arms against injustice, oppression and bad governance? President Buhari should prepare to kill millions of Nigerians instead of trying to stop their freedom.

“Freedom is you asking nothing from anyone, depending on nothing from anyone and expecting nothing from anyone. Why should a state governor be waiting for the president before he performs his duties?

“Why should citizens beg governors to provide jobs for them before they do so? In a sane society, a government provides for its citizens. Why is it that they have failed to reason like human beings?

“I have worked under you for 20 years with no achievements. I woke up one day and said to myself it’s time to stand on my feet, but you said I shouldn’t go. Won’t I go by force?

“Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain. Why must you stand in my way? If you don’t want people to go, then, quickly address hunger, insecurity, unemployment, nepotism, selfishness and tribalism.

“You can’t keep Nigerians together without solving their challenges. You can’t force them to be together when your administration has woefully failed them in the last five years.

“Oduduwa Republic has gone beyond president Buhari’s imagination. It is a project of the people, by the people and for the people.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/22/oduduwa-republic-biafra-already-gone-buhari-should-prepare-kill-millions-stop-them%E2%80%94cleric

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yoruba nation, we move
God bless yoruba nation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by nthony10: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
If they are serious about having a country they should better pick up arms because that's the language the military understands. Take a cue from Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
the Evil Forest is going down

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by BiafIntel: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
The British cage called nigeria, going!! going!! Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by nlreserve: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yoruba nation is here t stay. Nigeria is expired. If e pain u, hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by PureMe01: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Yoruba nation, we move
God bless yoruba nation
so you are all of a sudden not against Biafra again?
If dem say Una be chameleons now Una go think say person hate Una.All the fight wey u don fight Igbos to massage the egos of your Fulani masters don backfire...now u want Oduduwa Republic grin grin
Una get problem I swear

8 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by lonecatt(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
nthony10:
If they are serious about having a country they should better pick up arms because that's the language the military understands. Take a cue from Biafra
E go shock you
It is not only picking arms that can fall a country .
If Nigeria economy crash ,the illiterates in power will run away and pave way for a new national bodies with geographical boundaries and dependency.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Princevirus(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
PureMe01:
If dem say Una be chameleons now Una go think say person hate Una.All the fight wey u don fight Igbos for to massage the egos of your Fulani masters don backfire...now u want Oduduwa Republic grin grin
Una get problem I swear
mr man wetin concern me abt any fvcking online biafravd country or Igbo people, mr man park well
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by lordlugards: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
I've noticed that BBQgrill and other BMC have gone underground lately.

What really happened to God bless PMB,
And God bless federal useless Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by PureMe01: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
mr man wetin concern me abt any fvcking online biafravd country or Igbo people, mr man park well
ehe! I for talk grin
I don switch u back to auto-reset...zombie grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by amuwo1980: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
PureMe01:
If dem say Una be chameleons now Una go think say person hate Una.All the fight wey u don fight Igbos to massage the egos of your Fulani masters don backfire...now u want Oduduwa Republic grin grin
Una get problem I swear
Serious chameleons I tell u .
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by amuwo1980: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
lordlugards:
I've noticed that BBQgrill and other BMC have gone underground lately.

What really happened to God bless PMB,
And God bless federal useless Republic of Nigeria
They are dead , malnutrition killed them both .
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Jagunlabiodua: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
nthony10:

How should we take a cue from Biafra that took up arms yet it failed and got millions of its citizens killed, Oodua have better strategies than that do not worry much. Oduduwa sovereignty has been declared, Its a Separate country from Nigeria, if Nigeria attacks Oduduwa for Land disputes then Oodualand will respond in Kind. There is no time for arms struggle, struggle with who? Fulanis? Fulanis that are scared of Yorubas, do you know the damage Yoruba can do to them? Yorubas don’t fight childish wars

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Racoon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
“The presidency ought to have admitted failure instead of trying to justify the reason Nigerians should continue to stay together in poverty. What has President Buhari done since 2015 to date to keep the country together? Should we agree with the president by appointing his people in the key positions that have come out to be negative?

“Should Nigerians continue to fold their arms against injustice, oppression and bad governance? President Buhari should prepare to kill millions of Nigerians instead of trying to stop their freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
You voted in an agent of division, a dullard, a man that placed cow above human, a NEPA officer, a sole distributor of hardship and sorrow and you expect him to perform wonders?

My brother, goat go born goat; e no fit born lion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Omoslim26: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

How should we take a cue from Biafra that took up arms yet it failed and got millions of its citizens killed, Oodua have better strategies than that do not worry much. Oduduwa sovereignty has been declared, Its a Separate country from Nigeria, if Nigeria attacks Oduduwa for Land disputes then Oodualand will respond in Kind. There is no time for arms struggle, struggle with who? Fulanis? Fulanis that are scared of Yorubas, do you know the damage Yoruba can do to them? Yorubas don’t fight childish wars

I was once opportuned to listen to Emeka Ofor talk about the Biafran war. I learnt something that in true sense The Igbos never lost the war. The war was more than a fight for territory or a Country, but more of a fight against oppression, a fight to remain and maintain our heritage as Igbo the tribe where no man ever bows to another. A fight against the world powers, a fight to survive the onslaught from a stronger, numerical union.

As Long as Chukwu Abiama lives Igbo lives and as long as Igbo lives then we won the 1967 war for we made our point clear enough, we stood up against the oppressors and her big big bosses, and we shook them for 3yrs.

The no Victor no vanquish mantra is not a fluke you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Jagunlabiodua: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You voted in an agent of division, a dullard, a man that placed cow above human, a NEPA officer, a sole distributor of hardship and sorrow and you expect him to perform wonders?

My brother, goat go born goat; e no fit born lion.

Why do you feel he voted Buhari into power? Even if he did does that mean he can’t challenge the wrong going on in the country, Oshiomhole that voted Obaseki what happened? Stop coming to blackmail entire Yorubas because of Tinubu and his men, moreover Jonathan himself is a disgrace for ruling like a fool and drunkard. Nigeria maybe for you but not for defendants of Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Propaganda Banza!

Just form a team Between Yorubas and Igbos present a Motion for referendum just like that.

you're wasting my time.
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Jagunlabiodua: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
PureMe01:
Una get problem I swear

Eng-land
Scot-land
Ire-land
Poland
Nether- lands

Yorubaland
Oodualand

That’s what we want now #We move
Forget Chameleon stories we are talking about Leopards looking for cows to drain their blood.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Why do you feel he voted Buhari into power? Even if he did does that mean he can’t challenge the wrong going on in the country, Oshiomhole that voted Obaseki what happened? Stop coming to blackmail entire Yorubas because of Tinubu and his men, moreover Jonathan himself is a disgrace for ruling like a fool and drunkard. Nigeria maybe for you but not for defendants of Oduduwa
Read my post again, I never accused Pst. Adewale Giwa of voting in Buhari or do you need a medicated glasses of you don't mind?
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by NigeriaIsZOO: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Although he is right about Nigeria's break-up, however it is wrong to say that Oduduwa will make way for Biafra. On the contrary, it is Biafra actualization that is making way for Oduduwa. Igbos are over 80% convinced about having their own country, Yorubas on their own are still divided with most of their Muslims still eager to remain with their Northern masters.
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by NigeriaIsZOO: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

If you think you can get Oduduwa on a platter of gold without confrontation then you're living in a fool's paradise. Fulanis will do everything in their power to stop you guys from cutting them off except you match force with force.

Waiting for a declaration to be made announcing Oduduwa republic without the sort of non state actors like ESN we have in the East taking up arms is a tomfoolery that will never happen.

Meanwhile, Fulanis doesn't seem to be afraid of you guys, their rhetoric and body language already shows that.
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Prechy08(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
the name of that church for me
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by kevapet: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princevirus:
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now
And who go come give you job here? Go vacancy section jo. Na freedom we dey discuss here.
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by saaron(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2021
One Nigeria is an islamic terrorist slogan championed by Northern boko haram, alqeida, and fulani terrorist members.
The only way to SLAUGHTER ISLAMIC TERRORISM in our land is DISINTEGRATION!

Long live the new Republics of Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2021
honestly speaking I'm not a fan of dividing The con3. but the present situation we found ourselves leaves us with no option
Re: Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To by Collyweed: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
These Yoruba and Igbo, Na war for una oh.

Even when una agree, una go still fight.

(1) (Reply)

"We Have Been Printing Money" Rotimi Amaechi Admits In Leaked Audio / NIGERIA IN PANIC MOOD AS USA ATTORNEY OF IPOB STORMS ABUJA. / Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.