Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,922 members, 7,844,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

“i’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying In The House” – Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying In The House” – Regina Daniels (800 Views)

“I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) / I'm A Grown Woman"-bbnaija Kimoprah Releases Jawdroppin Photos To Mark 24th Bday / "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying In The House” – Regina Daniels by MillerBenz: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Popular Actress and Billionaire Wife, Regina Daniels has taken to her social media page to give an update on the effect the coronavirus lockdown has on her body.

The STAY AT HOME order may be boring to others but for Regina but it is now helping her gain weight and grow thick. She revealed in a recent post on her social media page that she is putting on a grown woman’s weight while staying in the house.

She shared photos showing her backside as proof and it is quite obvious that she has added some pounds.

Sharing the photos, she wrote ;

I’m putting on grown woman’s weight staying in the house

SEE PHOTOS

(1) (Reply)

Watch Prophet Odumeje Speech At Gregory University As He Receive Ph.d / Omotola Cried When Told To Kiss On A Movie Set- Charles Novia / Video Of 6-years Boy With 6 Pack Wins A Place At Liverpool FC Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.