Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

“There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares (2169 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Onyiamaogu: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020

A self-acclaimed commissioner for Ogbanje affairs, Adaeze, took to her Facebook page to explain the kind of ‘ogbanje’ she is, while reiterating about the act of giving.

Read the post below;

“Ka ubochi afor mara anyi mma..isee

I am as pure as that white am wearing..so don’t get it wrong…they’re different type of Ogbanje…river Ogbanje they’re so kind and pure..they don’t try to bring others down either they will take u along with them to raise

So don’t be deceived…no matter how rich you’re if you’re good in giving you’re clearing ur way my dear..no matter the amount of money u have..you will still look for more..if u think am lying go and ask Dangote..because with all his wealth yet his still producing more goods..so don’t let any single good u did for someone as nothing…because once u help someone solve there problem..

Almighty will bring someone to solve your own problem too..a word is enough for the wise..much love from Adaeze ..believe me I prayed for u all this morning

#Ijemmili

https://repnaija.com.ng/there-are-different-types-of-ogbanje-nigerian-lady-declares/
Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
This remind of my friend back then who always want to marry Ogbanje grin

1 Like

Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by jayinfo2(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogbanje way like fanta

2 Likes

Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by ifex370(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
jayinfo2:
Ogbanje way like fanta

Ogbanje cannot come and die
Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Xristars(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
pure as your white. OK. But she no mention the ogbanje types. But good message! GIVING! FG should listen to her.

1 Like

Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by espn(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
The world is getting confusing every day....

1 Like

Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by OnPointMan(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is the kinda girl to marry. She go just dey show you the way. Who get are number abeg?

1 Like

Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
OnPointMan:
This is the kinda girl to marry. She go just dey show you the way. Who get are number abeg?
one Bleep up like this, no be only you go suffer am.
Even people who no Sabi you go pity you
Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by godofuck231: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
poor ugly and dirty obanje, the type that destroys
Re: “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares by OnPointMan(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin I promise not to eff up. Give me her number please
southniyikaye:
one Bleep up like this, no be only you go suffer am.
Even people who no Sabi you go pity you

(1) (Reply)

Why Is JESUS Lord Over Sabbath? / Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Do You Believe In Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.