Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC (2657 Views)

We Told PDP About Sambo Being A Potential Sellout -dr Danfulani / Kwankwaso Reveals How PDP Is Better Than APC / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Lovelive: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
You are a failure; yes you APC government, insensitive government, senseless government, lifeless government/lifeless kovik1, 9 presidiot.

Verily Verily I tell you, you are a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by GamalNasser: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
ashacot:
Tell Nigeria how a party that ruled for 16years and made a whooping $886B from crude oil according to OPEC could not develop our infrastructures and economy. Yet it has the gut to Blane a party that is yet to rule for 5years and made less than $150B according to OPEC

Stop lying Buhari has outspent and out borrowed the 16 years of PDP without a single thing to show for it ..where did you get you 886 billion figure from sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Kamani8: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:

Apc no get shame..

From dia online zombies to the party and dia government

Everything about Apc na propaganda and fraud.

No be Oshiomole dem Dey accuse of selling party tickets for billion of naira..

You see dia zombie come online to insults people that questions

The only thing Apc are good at is insults insults insults more insults and propaganda

Nothing else

See as China don turn Nigeria to its vassal state

Apc has destroyed Nigeria and will take another government 80years to fix

I really pity the next president that will take over from this govt. He will have to work for 8 years just to bring nigeria to where it was prior to 2015.
That's the sad reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by trutht828: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
ashacot:
Tell Nigeria how a party that ruled for 16years and made a whooping $886B from crude oil according to OPEC could not develop our infrastructures and economy. Yet it has the gut to Blane a party that is yet to rule for 5years and made less than $150B according to OPEC

PDP built Aso rock villa clinic, but APC stole the money budgeted to buy drugs for the hospital. Your party is the master in corruption and failure.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Mace0lane: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is true but I was shocked when I started reading on NL that our Igbo brothers are now slaughtering their mothers as edibles because of less than a month lockdown I no fit lie that one shock me walahi.

Kamani8:
Hunger is indeed a brain resetter.

Though this govt is so wicked by not providing palliatives for the people so there's general hunger in the land but The hunger that hit my western brothers in this lockdown eh.
Worse still, the rich men they love to worship could not even come to their rescue
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by trutht828: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
madridguy:
Waiting for the disciples of the satanic umbrella party to come and defend this.

You awarded Boko haram fighters with positions in the Nigeria Army after they have committed series of murder and bloodshed. Does that not make you a member of a demonic bloodsucking party yourself?

I don't totally agree with PDP, but I know that APC is worse than PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Mace0lane: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Aside Ebele first election which presidential election did PDP not rigged ?
Herdsmen:

Nigerians already rejected Apc after just 4 years ..
Apc has to rig to win.. and were so proud the rigged

Now imagine what will happen to Apc by 2023.. either..
But any attempt to rig or install anarchy will be met with greater force

Nigerians are tired and there will be no Buhari to vote based on sentiments

There’s real hunger in the north... and the anger is on Apc ..

Apc propaganda can’t fool everybody all the time..

Hunger has reset lots of humans..

Wake up
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Kamani8: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mace0lane:
This is true but I was shocked when I started reading on NL that our Igbo brothers are now slaughtering their mothers as edibles because of less than a month lockdown I no fit lie that one shock me walahi.

ok
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Validated: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
ashacot:
Very unintelligent analysis. Your federal allocation committee that you now leaders like Amaechi, Fashola, Oshomole, etc where busy taking to court to share the money. How many states was PDP controlling then? The crop of APC states took about 50% of the allocation. What have they to show for it? Go to all APC states and aggregate all their earnings from federation account. Yet they are owing Trillions like Lagos.
Now APC has budgetted over 50T in five years with nothing to show for it. No new power project. All the once PDP handed over to them are in comatose. Now system collapse is like changing wrapper. Yet you blame discos. No new rail. All they are doing is selling Nigeria future to the Chinese. No new housing projects. FG staff now pray for salaries. I hope you are prepared as fuel will start selling for N270 after the lockdown.
APC = FAILURE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Validated: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:
Ikpeazu class grin
Ikpe azu in my dialect means last position. So Abia should not blame anyone grin
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by LZAA: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
imhotep:

And APCovik party is sitting idle while covid wipes out the populace.

Cc lzaa itooworwor
Where is bambambiglo
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
LZAA:

Where is bambambiglo
He will soon appear and post a complaint grin grin

cc itooworwor
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by LZAA: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
imhotep:

cc itooworwor
grin
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by RTSC: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't care about party, I am more interested in Peter obi.

I would vote for any Party he runs on. We need him badly at this time.

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by helinues: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
You are not putting any politicians aside.

Pdp is the most useless party in Africa followed by Apc
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Okoroawusa: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
We have heard...

Just tell PDP to get ready for 2023

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Okoroawusa: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kamani8:

I really pity the next president that will take over from this govt. He will have to work for 8 years just to bring nigeria to where it was prior to 2015.
That's the sad reality
Don't worry it will still be an APC president. His name is Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by azorjiu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nomenclature is not not the issue.
If you scratch APC, you find PDP- they are both the same.
They people who raped Nigeria when PDP was in power are the same people raping us today.
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by huptin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
ashacot:

They made all these monies paid off our debts,, grew the economy consistently for years, never a single day in recession, did they stop APC from making their own money? In less than 5 years APC is about to throw the economy into recession 2 good times, if this is how previous government have been utterly irresponsible would you be typing that nonsense up there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Kamani8: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Don't worry it will still be an APC president. His name is Professor Yemi Osinbajo

No more Fashola? No more Ambode? Lmao
Bunch of jokers

2 Likes

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Bambambiglo: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2020
imhotep:

cc itooworwor

Please I'm not a member of your gay club.
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ChristianNorth: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:
This wan mumu.

APC budget in 5 years is PDP's budget of 16 years. APC borrowed in 4 years what PDP borrowed in 16 years.

Wetin una use am do.

Keep blaming oil prices, wetin una use the budget do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ashacot: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Herdsmen:

Nigerians already rejected Apc after just 4 years ..
Apc has to rig to win.. and were so proud the rigged

Now imagine what will happen to Apc by 2023.. either..
But any attempt to rig or install anarchy will be met with greater force

Nigerians are tired and there will be no Buhari to vote based on sentiments

There’s real hunger in the north... and the anger is on Apc ..

Apc propaganda can’t fool everybody all the time..

Hunger has reset lots of humans..

Wake up

Buhari eye glass will defeat anybody PDP presented in 2015 and 2019
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Kamani8:

Same thing that made a party that budgeted 13bn in 4 years for aso rock clinic not to have a a single syringe grin
don't mind those hypocrites pdp is 100% far better than apc under buhari very clueless wicked senseless govt n hypocrites supporters greedy thieves

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Adiola(f): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

the dead one or what?
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ashacot: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

This wan mumu.

APC budget in 5 years is PDP's budget of 16 years. APC borrowed in 4 years what PDP borrowed in 16 years.

Wetin una use am do.

Keep blaming oil prices, wetin una use the budget do

Tell Nigerians what you PDP did with the over $886B Made from crude oil sale for 16years. I m no party man. I hate PDP and APC. But APC is by far the better party with managing our resources. APC touched most of our infrastructures abandoned since 1999. PDP couldn't even build their office after raising close to N30B For it.

Make una way day support that demonic party shame small. Shame on APC. Shame on PDP But APC is by far the better party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Buhari eye glass will defeat anybody PDP presented in 2015 and 2019
can't people read in between the lines?oh I forget it's buhari supporter u are but don't by d grace of God sparing our lives the next election will not b rigged like 2019 awon ole oni jeku kujee thieves
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Tell Nigerians what you PDP did with the over $886B Made from crude oil sale for 16years. I m no party man. I hate PDP and APC. But APC is by far the better party with managing our resources. APC touched most of our infrastructures abandoned since 1999. PDP couldn't even build their office after raising close to N30B For it.

Make una way day support that demonic party shame small. Shame on APC. Shame on PDP But APC is by far the better party.
Nigeria is far better than it is today apc is simply evil so are it's blinded hypocritical supporters who sees d truth but rather will make excuse of it's failure
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Herdsmen post=88840533]

Apc no get shame..

From dia online zombies to the party and dia government

Everything about Apc na propaganda and fraud.

No be Oshiomole dem Dey accuse of selling party tickets for billion of naira..

You see dia zombie come online to insults people that questions

The only thing Apc are good at is insults insults insults more insults and propaganda

Nothing else

See as China don turn Nigeria to its vassal state

Apc has destroyed Nigeria and will take another government 80years to fix[/quotesha] shameless mofos I doubt if they can finish this tenure hence the president de facto is gone angry the next is those promoting n supporting the clueless incompetent terrorist n tribal nepotistic govt one by one karma is coming

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Difrent: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Kamani8:

Same thing that made a party that budgeted 13bn in 4 years for aso rock clinic not to have a a single syringe grin

One of those lies only you guys believe.......next
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ashacot: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Afolabimills:
can't people read in between the lines?oh I forget it's buhari supporter u are but don't by d grace of God sparing our lives the next election will not b rigged like 2019 awon ole oni jeku kujee thieves

Buhari eye glass will defeat anybody. I repeat anybody PDP presented in 2015 and 2019.

I am from south east but the hate from most of us there can never make any candidate we support win an election. You hate Buhari in south east and he is a huge hero in the north. Like a religion up there but you want his people to hate him too. We have the least voting strength region by region in the country. Yet you think with all these rubbish hate when election time comes up you can win an election?

Buhari controls core north %80 and tinubu controls west 55%. Both allied together. Both have better voting strength than you. But you cry every day that Buhari rigged an election that atiku lost in his polling unit and village.
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Azmanaty: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

The way u people lie in this country is annoying. Do u know how many years it will take even Russia or Saudi Arabia (worlds largest crude exporters) to earn $886B from crude oil sales?? Or do u think that sum is 886B naira??

Abeg make una lie with facts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian States Seals, Slogan And Flags / Endsars Police Injured As Protesters, Damage Bulletproof Lexus LX 570 SUV Belong / IPOB Nakèd Their Man Brutalize Him For This GRAPHIC CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.