Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC (2645 Views)

We Told PDP About Sambo Being A Potential Sellout -dr Danfulani / Kwankwaso Reveals How PDP Is Better Than APC / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Stop lying Buhari has outspent and out borrowed the 16 years of PDP without a single thing to show for it ..where did you get you 886 billion figure from sef
that's thier regular trade mark lies n propaganda

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Buhari eye glass will defeat anybody. I repeat anybody PDP presented in 2015 and 2019.

I am from south east but the hate from most of us there can never make any candidate we support win an election. You hate Buhari in south east and he is a huge hero in the north. Like a religion up there but you want his people to hate him too. We have the least voting strength region by region in the country. Yet you think with all these rubbish hate when election time comes up you can win an election?

Buhari controls core north %80 and tinubu controls west 55%. Both allied together. Both have better voting strength than you. But you cry every day that Buhari rigged an election that atiku lost in his polling unit and village.
like I said b4 let's wait till then God sparing our lives buhari is mare mortal n can never b God especially when d president de facto is late let's c how it will go
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Difrent: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2020
nokatakata:
What kinda daft topic is this? Politics aside? PDP is better ,politics aside?

they are confused........
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ashacot: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Azmanaty:

The way u people lie in this country is annoying. Do u know how many years it will take even Russia or Saudi Arabia (worlds largest crude exporters) to earn $886B from crude oil sales?? Or do u think that sum is 886B naira??

Abeg make una lie with facts.

You are unbelievable. A simple visit to OPEC website would have saved you this. Just visit OPEC website and save yourself this embarrassment
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Difrent: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Afolabimills:
that's thier regular trade mark lies n propaganda

but you believed him when he said buhari has spent more than what PDP made in 16 years, where did you get your data from?........this is the real lies n propaganda
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
huptin:

They made all these monies paid off our debts,, grew the economy consistently for years, never a single day in recession, did they stop APC from making their own money? In less than 5 years APC is about to throw the economy into recession 2 good times, if this is how previous government have been utterly irresponsible would you be typing that nonsense up there?
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ChristianNorth: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Tell Nigerians what you PDP did with the over $886B Made from crude oil sale for 16years. I m no party man. I hate PDP and APC. But APC is by far the better party with managing our resources. APC touched most of our infrastructures abandoned since 1999. PDP couldn't even build their office after raising close to N30B For it.

Make una way day support that demonic party shame small. Shame on APC. Shame on PDP But APC is by far the better party.
In the foreign reserve Buhari depleted. Now tell us what you guys did with PDP's 16 years budget in less than 5 years.

13 billion were voted to Aso Rock clinic but what happened to them?

2 Likes

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Afolabimills(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Difrent:

but you believed him when he said buhari has spent more than what PDP made in 16 years, where did you get your data from?........this is the real lies n propaganda
Bros forget data apc is evil n far worse than pdp the fact is here with us but am surprised that ur likes still have d gurts to come compare pdp to evil apc
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Please I'm not a member of your gay club.
You just want to defend APC and RUGA by fire by force grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor rekhina blackking98

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ashacot: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

In the foreign reserve Buhari depleted. Now tell us what you guys did with PDP's 16 years budget in less than 5 years.

13 billion were voted to Aso Rock clinic but what happened to them?

Again, I maintain I m no party man. APC is not clean. But are better. The APC met a foreign reserve of $33B. the foreign reserve still stand at $35B. APC even grew it to $47B At some point. Please you guys that support PDP are unbelievable.
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ChristianNorth: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Again, I maintain I m no party man. APC is not clean. But are better. The APC met a foreign reserve of $33B. the foreign reserve still stand at $35B. APC even grew it to $47B At some point. Please you guys that support PDP are unbelievable.
Zone bees are unbelievable, PDP paid back most of Nigerian's debts and left the foreign reserve at 42 billion.

PDP saved in the Sovereign Wealth Fund. APC governors led by Amechi and Fashola were the ones that went to court to have the funds shared.

PDP bleeped up, but what in 5 years, APC has managed a budget that PDP managed in 16 years, wetin una do with 16 years budget in 5 years?

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ashacot: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Zone bees are unbelievable, PDP paid back most of Nigerian's debts and left the foreign reserve at 42 billion.

PDP saved in the Sovereign Wealth Fund. APC governors led by Amechi and Fashola were the ones that went to court to have the funds shared.

PDP bleeped up, but what in 5 years, APC has managed a budget that PDP managed in 16 years, wetin una do with 16 years budget in 5 years?

I m no party man rem. PDP left the foreign reserve at $33B.

PDP govt were temparing with the SWF without consultanting the govs and LGA chairmen at that time.

PDP had more governors than APC. PDP had about 23govs at the time. How did APC with leas than 15govs made PDP govt to share the SWF?

Chain!
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by ChristianNorth: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

I m no party man rem. PDP left the foreign reserve at $33B.

PDP govt were temparing with the SWF without consultanting the govs and LGA chairmen at that time.

PDP had more governors than APC. PDP had about 23govs at the time. How did APC with leas than 15govs made PDP govt to share the SWF?

Chain!
Yoruba media don kee this one.

Who went to court to challenge the SWF?

What did you guys do with 16 years worth of national budget in 5 years

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Blackking98(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
imhotep:

You just want to defend APC and RUGA by fire by force grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor rekhina blackking98
he's in Sifia pains grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Mysticwebb: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Very dull people. I m not even a party person but APC has proven to be far better than PDP in managing our resources. If Nigeria is sensible, it should never bring anything PDP back to the saddle again. Those guys finished this country
If you truly believe what you have written here, then the dull one here is you.

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Mysticwebb: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
Aside Ebele first election which presidential election did pdpd not rigged ?
Ebere second election otherwise Buhari wouldn't be President. Now you have accepted 1st and 2nd election under PDP. Which presidential election under APC have they not rigged to favour them?
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Prnx(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Very dull people. I m not even a party person but APC has proven to be far better than PDP in managing our resources. If Nigeria is sensible, it should never bring anything PDP back to the saddle again. Those guys finished this country
keep deceiving yourself,you ain't no party man buh you keep on attacking the truth every time.I'm always ashamed of your guys anytime I read your comments here.PDP or APC don't care about you,yet you keep on defending some corrupt thieves and I wonder whether you have a conscience at all or you're just a robot.compare and contrast PDP regime and APC regine and tell yourself the truth and don't tell me that they made a lot of money on oil sales then because I still remembered how much oil was been sold during obasanjo and even yar'adua regime specifically.how much has this government borrowed with absolutely nothing to show for it,yet it guys keep on defending them.it will be like a dream when this government leave office,then you will know that PDP was saint in their regime.please,let shame catch you guys a little pleaseeeee because I always feel like throwing up anytime I see youth or sensible people defending this dead and most corrupt regime.I read and see how they use to share Nigerian money among themselves,yet you keep on defending them.I'm even disgusted to people that you guys don't irritates.FYI:i've been out there for 5years and not thinking of coming back soon before you will start pouring out another frustrated rant of me benefiting from them because that has been you guys ways of absconding from the truth.instead to face the realities on ground,you guys keep on defending evil every here and then buh believe me you,it"MUST"certainly end in tears because lie,evil and wickedness can never prevail against truth and good deeds.finally,you guys should stop defending all these politician be it PDP or APC because they are all the same and they don't care about you and I.have a nice day sir/madam.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Mace0lane: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Are we talking about the one he came to share dollars in Lagos, the one he postponed to perfect his rigging plan to no avail or the one Erubebe claim he will not accept the result ?!

Mysticwebb:

Ebere second election otherwise Buhari wouldn't be President. Now you have accepted 1st and 2nd election under PDP. Which presidential election under APC have they not rigged to favour them?

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Mysticwebb: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
Are we talking about the one he came to share dollars in Lagos, the one he postponed to perfect his rigging plan to no avail or the one Erubebe claim he will not accept the result ?!

Sharing of money was done by all parties.
If he rigged as you claimed or as APC is currently doing, Buhari will not be in Aso Rock today.

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Dpharisee: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Validated:

Check out states like Ekiti, Imo, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, Bornu, etc that are under APC, their governors are just there to feed their families fat and owe salaries while waiting for FG bailout. No initiatives, nothing. I know you will say whatever about Ikpeazu. Well PDP cannot have it all good but the best of APC are in Ikpeazu's class.

It's good you mentioned Ikpeazu so that all APC goons won't site him as example of PDP failure cool
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Difrent: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Afolabimills:
Bros forget data apc is evil n far worse than pdp the fact is here with us but am surprised that ur likes still have d gurts to come compare pdp to evil apc

You must have been born in 2015 not to have witnessed the calamitous 16 years of PDP.... I don't have selective amnesia common with many Nigerians...... Don't worry about my opinion, just allow me the right to express it just like I will never deny you your right to express your opinion.
Honestly if PDP had used the resources they had very well, we won't need to be blaming Apc.......im telling you authoritatively PDP IS MORE EVIL (1000%) THAN APC........ Weren't y'all always going about claiming Apc is mostly made up of PDP members?
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by Leo3333: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:
Tell Nigeria how a party that ruled for 16years and made a whooping $886B from crude oil according to OPEC could not develop our infrastructures and economy. Yet it has the gut to Blane a party that is yet to rule for 5years and made less than $150B according to OPEC

What about the trillions of naira the APC has borrowed? Our indebtedness is now about N33trillion!
Please put Nigeria first and quit making excuses for irresponsible leaders.

1 Like

Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
ashacot:

Stop the "I'm not a party man" nonsense you keep shouting cos it's obvious you're one of the zombies...

Now can you tell us how APC borrowed more than PDP borrowed in 16 years within just 4 months thereby plunging the nation into serious debts?

Can you tell us which Project your APC has successfully completed within 5 years?

Can you tell us how your APC made a litre of Petrol 135 naira per litre from 97Naira?
Can you tell us how a a dollar became 360 from 200 naira Buhari met it?

Also, tell us how a bag of rice is now 18k from 9k amd how cost of goods suddenly skyrocketed under ya saviour Buhari..

Tell ua how Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world..
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by oyatz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dislike for the APC doesn't necessarily mean love for the PDP.

A party that will win presidential election in 3 years time should be enjoying mass support and acceptability across the country by now.

Herdsmen:

Nigerians believed their propaganda and the audio integrity of Buhari

2023 .. no Buhari..

Nigerians are waiting for Apc and dia propaganda
Re: Truth Be Told: PDP Is Better than APC by oyatz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Both APC and PDP rigged elections in areas where they have comparative advantages (acceptability among the local populace, enough money to share, support of security officials, cooperation of INEC workers etc)

Mysticwebb:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direct Primaries: Sane Nigerians 1 vs 0 Tinubu Urchins. / ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) / Sir Felix Obuah, Sekibo, 10 Others Pick Rivers PDP Governorship Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.