Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

God Knows - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Knows (462 Views)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Knows by botrix(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am depressed right now,I asked for help here and people are calling me names even after my post was taken down.If I did that to scam anybody may God almighty make life difficult for me.I don't need any help any more.ONLY GOD can send a man's destiny helper to him.Thanks and God bless

3 Likes

Re: God Knows by Coborona: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
botrix:
I am depressed right now,I asked for help here and people are calling me names even after my post was taken down.If I did that to scam anybody may God almighty make life difficult for me.I don't need any help any more.ONLY GOD can send a man's destiny helper to him.Thanks and God bless

You asked and you received more than once on this forum
What else do you want?
You wanna play the I am depressed card?
Stop being greedy

1 Like

Re: God Knows by Sabby1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
botrix:
I am depressed right now,I asked for help here and people are calling me names even after my post was taken down. If I did that to scam anybody may God almighty make life difficult for me. I don't need any help any more. ONLY GOD can send a man's destiny helper to him. Thanks and God bless
Don't blame anyone for calling you names. SCAMMERS are on rampage all over the Internet and sometimes even those who claim to be sincere are even the most prolific SCAMMERS.
Re: God Knows by Oluromantic: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eya. Sorry o

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With An Excellent Sewing Machine? Kaduna Or Abuja / All Hope Is Lost. / How To Protect Your Child From Sexual Predators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.