Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her (3083 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Who Knows You The Most? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:56am On Jul 20, 2020
The lit kit is: I still believe in that biblical injuction that every man should love their wives and they will reciprocate by submitting (not slavery) in return. It works trust me.

And another one by man: "Whatever you give to a woman, she will give you double in return". It is true, for me.

I have come to discover that if marriage is going to work, you the man will decide. It rests so much on You, that's why God made you the "leader." We are a family of 8: parents, five boys and one girl ( last born), though mum is late.

I never saw my dad shout at my mum in our front or anywhere
I never saw my dad beat my mum in our front or elsewhere.
I never saw my dad maltreat my mum in anyway.
He treated her with a lot of respect, he was so drunk in love with her until her last breath.

And what did my father get in return? It was worship! My mum literarily worshiped my dad to the extent that my mum never touched her salary personally (not saying if couples decide to handle their salaries in another way, it's wrong). At the end of the month, they will plan with their salaries together on how it's to be used for the family.

Till mum took her last breath, she told us that our dad is a man and made her feel like a woman every moment, it counted. That if not for our dad, she would have died earlier.

Their love life was intriguingly interesting. Is it that they didn't quarrel? They did, but they made up their minds never to quarrel in front of their kids.

My parents have given me the module for my own future marriage. It is a decision I've made, not because my future wife is not going to wrong me. The interesting thing is that they never sat us down to teach us about marriage, but we've learnt from them... I love my dad so much.

First son is married and his wife worship him everyday because he has followed the footprints of dad.

Look, if you love your wife and treats her as such, you will never struggle to get anything, I mean anything! Be it her loyalty, respect, money, sex, etc.

Man up my brothers and decide to love your woman unconditionally, if you are struggling that means you are not playing your card well. Play your card well bro. Your woman will reciprocate double times over, unless she doesn't have an iota of love for you or she married you because of money.

So to all the "not women of nowadays crew", marriage still works fine and better. It is still working...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by ApostleAnarchy(m): 2:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Thanks mate
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Lilgabby(m): 4:16am On Jul 20, 2020
U sha want to prove yourself that you're single and searching.... Stop beating bout the bush. No worry, if them see your post... Them go come!

8 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Amb1045(m): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Not this generation ladies. They're way different. Stop copying to be a simp, if not it will end in tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by PureGoldh(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2020
The ladies of this present generation matter weak local men.

You can never please them unlike our mothers that sticked to our dads.... come rain come shine

4 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Afobear: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2020
Love unconditionally? Mr Man, even your wife won't make such mistakes and love you unconditionally!!! Try not providing daily meal due to lost job or crashed business and watch your worshipper become your tormentor

7 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by yvelchstores(f): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2020
What can i say, your future wife has been blessed by God.

PS, most of the stupid replies u will get for this beautiful piece you have written will come from men and boys from dysfunctional homes, with no real sense of value to what you uphold.

Kudos to u, most importantly to your father.

25 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by bukatyne(f): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2020
yvelchstores:

PS, most of the stupid replies u will get for this beautiful piece you have written will come from men and boys from dysfunctional homes, with no real sense of value to what you uphold.

E ti take e personal. grin

2 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by bukatyne(f): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2020
@SweetyMarvel00:

Lovely story, lovelier legacy.

God give you the wife that would help you carry it on.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by yvelchstores(f): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2020
bukatyne:

E ti take e personal. grin
lol. It's not every day you wake up to amazing write ups like this. grin

4 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by bukatyne(f): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2020
yvelchstores:
lol. It's not every day you wake up to amazing write ups like this. grin

I agree smiley

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by periphetes: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Dear op, what may work for A may not for B.
There are no golden rules in getting the best from a partner. Pray you meet the right bone of your bone.

You might love, cherish and respect a partner wholeheartedly. But, If he/she does not have same vision and feeling towards you, it's a waste of time and emotions.

Some days ago, I read a story on NL about a woman considering to dump her husband because of his spinal injury. Her reason been she is not getting sexual satisfaction any more.
What can you say about this? undecided

For our generation today, It is a required task to get a right suitable partner that is willing to stand by you in thick and thin without conditions.
Your parents generation time, they had a good purpose for marriage and stuck to it.

As for perilous times of now, it's either your physique is perfect or you have got lots of money or you are sexually good in bed. Before a woman or man can stick with you and call it love

Just pray and hope you meet the right partner that shares your views. In other for you to avoid becoming an emotional slave.

5 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Amb1045:
Not this generation ladies. They're way different. Stop copying to be a simp, if not it will end in tears

You lie. Is my dad a simp? The answer is no... if he is, then how did he raise six responsible children? You see the whole thing is your mindset... men like you are the control and domonineering type who think that to be incharge, you have to "Control" the woman. It would have been fine if you control with love and make her do anything you want for yourself. But you want to control to proof that you are a "man" that is where so many men are getting it wrong.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2020
yvelchstores:

Thank you... my dad rocks... as to the stupid replies, what you said is true. Lots of them came from dysfunctional, broken homes.

13 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2020
Lilgabby:
U sha want to prove yourself that you're single and searching.... Stop beating bout the bush. No worry, if them see your post... Them go come!

I am not beating about the bush sir, what I said is true, neither did I post because I am single and searching, be objective in your reasoning...

4 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2020
periphetes:
Dear op, what may work for A may not for B.
There are no golden rules in getting the best from a partner. Pray you meet the right bone of your bone.

You might love, cherish and respect a partner wholeheartedly. But, If he/she does not have same vision and feeling towards you, it's a waste of time and emotions.

Some days ago, I read a story on NL about a woman considering to dump her husband because of his spinal injury. Her reason been she is not getting sexual satisfaction any more.
What can you say about this? undecided

For our generation today, It is a required task to get a right suitable partner that is willing to stand by you in thick and thin without conditions.
Your parents generation time, they had a good purpose for marriage and stuck to it.

As for perilous times of now, it's either your physique is perfect or you have got lots of money or you are sexually good in bed. Before a woman or man can stick with you and call it love

Just pray and hope you meet the right partner that shares your views. In other for you to avoid becoming an emotional slave.

Sir, I must say that, you think very well and thank you for your prayers. But how did the man marry the woman? Was it built on love and trust or materialism? It is our duty to find out whether a partner loves us or not at the dating or courtship stage. I believe their are still obvious signs even though she/he was pretending just to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Romangalactic(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2020
yvelchstores:

Can you love a man unconditionally?

PS, and you're on another thread posting daily motivational bible study yet you don't know how to talk. Una dey even learn anything at all from una bible?

2 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by yvelchstores(f): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

Can you love a man unconditionally?

PS, and you're on another thread posting daily motivational bible study yet you don't know how to talk. Una dey even learn anything at all from una bible?
to answer your first question, absolutely, I can, and I do!

Secondly, THAT I STAND FOR CHRIST DOESN'T MAKE ME A COWARD. I WILL NOT HIDE NY OPINION BUT WILL VOICE IT OUT LOUD!

And I suppose it is you who knows how to talk? Listen, gone are the days of presumed weakness of the church. Go play your cards elsewhere, won't work here

6 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Yessir. If a man loves a woman genuinely + shows it consistently, she will go to the moon and back for him. It’s not rocket science. However, the caveat is that she too must love him genuinely to begin with, otherwise oyo is his case. In other words, the loves needs to be mutual, but the man takes the leads. Kudos to your Dad (+ your mom — RIP to her) for being an excellent example.

Very articulate submission. That's why there's dating/courtship, for the partners to know each other. So many "just" want to get married these days. Foundation is very important, at least, one should know and be convinced that his or her partner loves him or her. So that, as the building begins to rot years to come, their will always be proper maintenance.

3 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by LordKO(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Balderdash! It's just like saying that the way to stop institutional corruption in Nigeria is to make the the most corrupt Nigerian either an executive president of the country or minister of finance of the country. 

Yes, men should love their wives - conscientious wives. Only a conscientious wife deserves, and can maintain and sustain, unconditional love of a sane man. She's the only kind of wife who can genuinely submit to her husband - she's neither servile nor disingenuous.

However, crass and/or expedient wives don't deserve unconditional love/altruistic act of conscientious husbands because they personify perfidiousness, insatiableness, imperiousness, subjugation, etc . . .  toxic in general. Only a foolish man will mistake disingenuousness of a wife in this class for genuine submission/love - may you never be a victim of the pernicious act of a woman/man in this class.

A man or woman without strength of character cannot give genuine love and submission, respectively - unfortunately, money cannot buy character. Peace obtained under mutual goodness/fairness is the only true peace.

7 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Amb1045(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

You lie. Is my dad a simp? The answer is no... if he is, then how did he raise six responsible children? You see the whole thing is your mindset... men like you are the control and domonineering type who think that to be incharge, you have to "Control" the woman. It would have been fine if you control with love and make her do anything you want for yourself. But you want to control to proof that you are a "man" that is where so many men are getting it wrong.
there are a lot of difference, from women of the olden days to the one of this generation. most women of then married as a virgin, well trained, humble and understands African culture's. this new generation women want to act like white people, they bleep around like no tomorrow, they believe if you go another guy will come. they lack self control that leads to destruction. if you're not strong enough as a man dude you will kpeme before your time. things evolve and women are now smarter than before
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by jornwhite: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

That your dad is simp or not is so so irrelevant here, the fact is as @ your parents generation time, they had a good purpose for marriage and stuck to it. you don't just b/f our folks generation into the kind of generation we have now, alot of things as changed ..youths marry for strange stoopid reasons these days.
i can see you are optimistic & filled with positive vibes buh bro the biggest mistake you can ever make with these 2020 model women is showing you love them grin my advice to you don't throw love 1st @ women, let her do it then you reciprocrate stylishly grin

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Lucyspa: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2020
One of my uncles died last week. Before his death, he was the most loving father to his children, loved his wife to the moon and back and everyone knew and was genuinely happy for them. To his siblings, he was the best brother and to his parents, he was the best son. He was just 41 and left 4 lovely children behind. What i am trying to say is that uncle chuka was a very good man and he married a very good wife. Together, they built a loving home. Even his business fell in 2015, his wife was solidly behind working and praying for him. The crux of the matter is marry a good wife, be a good husband and father and the doors of heaven will open to favour you. His business started growing again this year. As at the time of his demise, his goods were on the sea from china. The goods have arrived Nigeria but uncle chuka is no more here. Jee nke oma uncle. May God grant ur beautiful wife and young children fortitude to bear this loss. You were everything anyone could ever ask for. I am sorry for not calling you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Spicywify: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2020
@ op, we need more of your dad in this world. Raising proper men!
And the op is simply saying the truth. If you love a woman and show it to her, as far as her head is properly screwed on, she will worship you!

I pray you marry a woman that will appreciate your love and please raise your boys the same way.

5 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Romangalactic(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
yvelchstores:
[s]to answer your first question, absolutely, I can, and I do!

Secondly, THAT I STAND FOR CHRIST DOESN'T MAKE ME A COWARD. I WILL NOT HIDE NY OPINION BUT WILL VOICE IT OUT LOUD!

And I suppose it is you who knows how to talk? Listen, gone are the days of presumed weakness of the church. Go play your cards elsewhere, won't work here[/s]
So telling pipo they're from dysfunctional homes and calling dem stupid is how to stand for Christ okwaya

And about being able to love a man UNCONDITIONALLY, mbok keep qwayet

2 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Arsenate(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Spicywify:
@ op, we need more of your dad in this world. Raising proper men!
And the op is simply saying the truth. If you love a woman and show it to her, as far as her head is properly screwed on, she will worship you!

I pray you marry a woman that will appreciate your love and please raise your boys the same way.
They don't exist, lol. grin

Don't worry op, by the time some girl is done dealing with you, we'll be here to direct you to the best red pill coaches. grin

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
I for like talk but my chest still dey pain me undecided
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

Thank you... my dad rocks... as to the stupid replies, what you said is true. Lots of them came from dysfunctional, broken homes.

They are not from any dysfunctional home. They are all alfa males online. Offline they are sending small girls 11k for transport. Forget NL guys o.

8 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Only a good woman can appreciate and reciprocate Love. If you can not love the wrong woman right.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by YourCoffin: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Which kain guy uses Sweety as profile name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? / / Please Help Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.