Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Chris-6 Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris-6 Biography (184 Views)

Hip Hop Star Chris 6 To Release His Album (ep) On His Birthday 18th Of Dec / I Wont Allow My Wife To Work, I Will Be Paying Her Salary – Chris-6 / I Can Never Have A Girlfriend, Ladies Are Distractions - Hip Hop Singer Chris-6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris-6 Biography by 360ndMedia(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2020

Nick Name: Chris-6

Nationality: Nigeria

Genres : Afrobeat /Hip Hop/Dancehall/Reggae

Label : Nil.                    

Chris-6 Biography

Emmanuel Nnamdi Benjamin, popularly known by his stage name Chris-6,is a Multitalented Chris-6 is a Nigeria singer and songwriter who started recording music at his tender age and managed to release some wonderful tracks recently.

Early life and career beginnings

Chris-6 was born on 18th of December 1998, in bauchi state He began his career whil in secondary with his friend befor his professional career .He grew up with his beautiful household.
The first born is Emmanuel chidiebere, the second born is Emmanuel christiana. His mother and his father are late but practice Christianity before their death. Chris-6 attended ayepe community primary school ibadan, and Bishop Phillips high school Iwo-road ibadan Oyo state.

Chris-6 grew up listening to and inspired by Wizkid,flavour,travisgreene,Psquare

It is quite evident that Chris-6 is a cool and talented boy and that the Nigeria music industry require what he bring to the table.

Artistry:

Success to me is measure by internal happiness                                                                                         
Record label and contract

He is yet to be signed to any record label but looking forward to be signed by any respective record label with fair agreement.

Songs By CHRIS-6

My Money
Say my name
Addicted

Upcoming tracks By Chris-6

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Time: Live With DJ Coublon / Https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist/instagram-celebrity-janemena-caught-making / Some Little Things You Need To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.