Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful (49520 Views)

Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Boyooosa(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2020
God bless Isa Funtua.

1 Like

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
When was the last time you were happy or thought positively in your life? Buhari or Tinubu arent the ones with your umbilical cord o, the way you wake up everyday to wail about them is incomprehensible.

If the president decides to make anyone powerful that is his prerogative. Your small god Jonathan who wasnt intellectually incapable had his WIFE, someone with no officially recognized designation in the constitution, as the most powerful person in the country after him. She made a commissioner of police more powerful than a sitting governor, yet you have the guts to come yap trash here.

Las las, you will be alright.

Meanwhile...

Yaba Left escapee spotted
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by topstone4: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
When was the last time you were happy or thought positively in your life? Buhari or Tinubu arent the ones with your umbilical cord o, the way you wake up everyday to wail about them is incomprehensible.

If the president decides to make anyone powerful that is his prerogative. Your small god Jonathan who wasnt intellectually incapable had his WIFE, someone with no officially recognized designation in the constitution, as the most powerful person in the country after him. She made a commissioner of police more powerful than a sitting governor, yet you have the guts to come yap trash here.

Las las, you will be alright.

Meanwhile...

Are you saying Buhari is copying Jonathan in bad leadership? Didn't you people promise to be better than Jonathan? But now you are copying his bad leadership and they have sent you to even defend bad leadership. And like a citizen that can't see beyond his nose, you took up the duty of The Shameless with gusto.

Where is the honor, dignity or moral in your life? You've thrown them to the dogs, right?
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by rollybest(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
LordKO:
The office/position has always been a very powerful one.
Shat up did you know the chief of staff of presidents OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ?
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Bambambiglo: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
LZAA:
Because he is a dvllardgrin
APCheat are inept and uselessgrin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 bambambiglo

How far your kerosene sharing gofernor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Bambambiglo: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
LZAA:
Because he is a dvllardgrin
APCheat are inept and uselessgrin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 bambambiglo

How far your kerosene sharing gofernor

1 Like

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Basher8583: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2020
strafist911:

even a kid now understands that the past government is better than this nepotistic government.

Well those are the kids are family and frends to the following
- Past government
- Past government officials that have lost a fortune due to TSA implementation
- Pen thieves.
- Judges that can no longer sell favorable judgement to the higest bidder
- Corrupt contractors
- Corrupt staff that have lost a fortune due to the forfeiture of phantom account that cannot be tied to BVN.

And the list goes on
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by PassingShot(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
That doesn't stop the fact that Abba Kyari was a devilish cabal and his Arss dripping oil in hellfire as we speak!!!!
Brain-damaged people are many here.

See the deputy of God here.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by PassingShot(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
sonofspada:
Buhari is dead, long dead,

Its why the cos position is so visible and important to gullible Nigerians,.

Who was cos to obj, Jonathan, ya' adua?

U don't know them, that's because the cos position is not significant.. Abba kyari was the person that hijacked the government Aisha buhari was lamenting about.

Oya attackers attack me.
Dull thing, now that "Buhari is dead" and Abba Kyari is also dead, why haven't Aisha taken back the power? Or why haven't the VP or whoever that shoul be in charge taken it?

Mumu too plenty here aswear.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Engrgreg231(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Isa funtua these are the real people with integrity but if I may ask is president Muhammadu buhari really who we think he is
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by j1mmy: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Buhari was always a weak figure head leader, he did the same with Idiagbon and then Kyari. He never ruled effectively on his own initiative.
when Idiagbon left the country for a few days he was overthrown, Kyari is gone...this may signal the end of his political life.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Ginomel(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
K. You can leave now. I don't talk to ibo girls. Thanks.

You are foolishly showing that you are struggling not to accept the fact that igbo girls are highly desired and sought for.

Even Yoruba guys are crazy about igbo girls once they have one.

Incase you are wondering, I am just telling you the fact and doesn't have anything to do with ethnicity,
that is if you are smart enough to know what I am trying to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Ginomel(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
j1mmy:
Buhari was always a weak figure head leader, he did the same with Idiagbon and then Kyari. He never ruled effectively on his own initiative.
when Idiagbon left the country for a few days he was overthrown, Kyari is gone...this may signal the end of his political life.

You really align to my belief.

Mark it, with the demise of Abba Kyari, I don't see buhari finishing his second term. He will have another Cos but things will never be the same.

He will not die ooo but there will be a legal and legislative intervention that will be necessitated by executive gaps which will be created by his incapacitation.

Osibanjo would fill the gap in the remaining part of the second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by sonofspada(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
PassingShot:

Dull thing, now that "Buhari is dead" and Abba Kyari is also dead, why haven't Aisha taken back the power? Or why haven't the VP or whoever that shoul be in charge taken it?

Mumu too plenty here aswear.

Excuse me sir, did you vote for Aisha buhari,
Have u heard of the name Mamman Daura, boss Mustapha.?
You are a deluded fulani ass licking weasel.

A typical Nigerian. I hope COVID-19 kills u.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
[But yet you voted for him.Isnt that ironic?.quote author=FrLukas post=88852403]The only reason it is so powerful under Buhari is because Buhari is allegedly mentally incapacitated to rule the nation and the rulership has been hijacked by a cabal of relatives to the president.

It is alleged that Buhari has been sorry declining into dementia.

We all saw this during the electioneering campaigns of 2019.

Aren't you just silly? You were there when I was casting my vote for him? Ode
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Leo3333:

Yet you vigorously campaigned for and voted for him.

Are you sure you are ok mentally? Or were you the one cast the vote for him on my behalf? Abi iru awon dindinrin wo lo ti e kun Nairaland nitori Oloun?
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by GEEBITE: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
I thought you are a civil person.Isnt YOU not both singular and plural pronoun?. I used YOU not in particular to you but the millions who voted him unless you will agree he was rigged in. Not a single insult from me but your response came with volleys of abusive words. You have done well.Ciao.
FrLukas:

Aren't you just silly? You were there when I was casting my vote for him? Ode
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
I thought you are a civil person.Isnt YOU not both singular and plural pronoun?. I used YOU not in particular to you but the millions who voted him unless you will agree he was rigged in. Not a single insult from me but your response came with volleys of abusive words. You have done well.Ciao.

Will you keep quiet there and go pick up Brighter Grammar and educate yourself.

So 100% of Nigerians voted for him for you to make that kind of statement, huh?
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by GEEBITE: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Irredeemable lout. I hope the prefix 'Fr' has nothing to do with being a priest .You have probably failed in an attempt to become one,a big disgrace you would have been You dont have the monopoly of pouring invective but I wont descend too low with you.
FrLukas:

Will you keep quiet there and go pick up Brighter Grammar and educate yourself.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by shugabasbn: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
That doesn't stop the fact that Abba Kyari was a devilish cabal and his Arss dripping oil in hellfire as we speak!!!!

See hellfire manager
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
GEEBITE:

I am an Irredeemable lout and a big disgrace to my family
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by PassingShot(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
sonofspada:

Excuse me sir, did you vote for Aisha buhari,
Have u heard of the name Mamman Daura, boss Mustapha.?
You are a deluded fulani ass licking weasel.

A typical Nigerian. I hope COVID-19 kills u.
Dolt, do people now catch Covid19 or die just by you hoping or wishing? A complete idiot you are.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by sonofspada(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
PassingShot:

Dolt, do people now catch Covid19 or die just by you hoping or wishing? A complete idiot you are.
Well it is my desire u drop dead, bastard, u reek of the grave.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Fa44me: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
The reason why is, The president is dead for long, the cabal do not want power to move to Yoruba. They just put Jubril from Sudan to be president and the cabal and their leader, Abba Kyari are controlling and dictating, hence his more power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.