Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful (49518 Views)

Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Yusman316(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
blowjohn:

Media influences everyone in this age. What u chose to say or believe or base ur opinions on stems from what u see, hear or read.
Btw am not a fan of CNN
I only work with what is proven not what people say or feel

1 Like

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by ludd2018: 3:35am On Apr 27, 2020
sonofspada:
Buhari is dead, long dead,

Its why the cos position is so visible and important to gullible Nigerians,.

Who was cos to obj, Jonathan, ya' adua?

U don't know them, that's because the cos position is not significant.. Abba kyari was the person that hijacked the government Aisha buhari was lamenting about.

Oya attackers attack me.
But you are spot. You said only but the truth . COS position is insignificant . Past presidents of Nigeria because they were alive and running the show Cos was relegated to the background ,

1 Like

Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Hm
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by moshino(m): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Ferraribaby:

I think US makes use of "secretary of states"

You're ignorant.
Re: Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful by jumobi1(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Ferraribaby:

I think US makes use of "secretary of states"

Lol that’s the foreign minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.