Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Jamb Answers Questions About Cut Off And Change Of Course/institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Answers Questions About Cut Off And Change Of Course/institution (284 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution For 2024/2025 Session / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Answers Questions About Cut Off And Change Of Course/institution by examscholar: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Because of the lockdown a whole lot of students have been thrown into confusion as regards JAMB CUT OFF for 2020 and also the change of course form and institution. The lockdown has been on an JAMB expects students to stay compliant while still releasing vital information to them. See JAMB REPLIES!!!

[url][=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJkznHhPPl4/url]
Re: Jamb Answers Questions About Cut Off And Change Of Course/institution by melaxy: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
thanks bro. God bless you for the info
Re: Jamb Answers Questions About Cut Off And Change Of Course/institution by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
undecided undecided I doubt. i used their e-facility and it doesn't work
Re: Jamb Answers Questions About Cut Off And Change Of Course/institution by examscholar: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
undecided undecided I doubt. i used their e-facility and it doesn't work

yea like i said they shut most things

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Opposed To On-line Classes / Private Schools Teachers/Owners / UNIZIK Post Utme Form And Direct Entry Guide 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.