Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba (61289 Views)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) / NCDC To Stop Daily Covid-19 Reports And Report Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Mazikic(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
"The need of many far outweigh that of few".
She did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Odingo1: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nonsense, why not educate your mom.

Bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Samuelakindeji: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
����� meeddd o
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Truth be told, the lady has done well by notifying NCDC because she can't fold her arm while her mother endanger her life unnecessarily and that of other family members who may likely come in contact should in case.
StaySafe.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by 1realBobby(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
one very important lesson this pandemic has taught us is that " If your business is not online, then you're not in business "

only those whose business have a strong hold online are enjoying this whole lockdown period. Now, even if you've your normal 9-5 job or you have a business on ground, Now is the best time to give your personal business an online reach... no one would take you seriously if your business is not well packaged though...

well, I can help you package your business and give it that online reach it deserves.

I would create an eye catching 2D and 3D logo for you, for just #2,000 only (pay after delivery )

I would create a beautiful complimentary / business card for just #1500

a letterhead for just #1500

A flyer/banner to advertise your business, seminars or products for just #1500

these are the cheapest price you can find anywhere and I would surely give you the best job...

I take money after delivery, so you are rest assured you won't be scammed .

contact me now via the number on my signature if you want to see samples and let's talk business...
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by seanjy4konji: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
But she no drop address and label now...how the pick up go come be
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Sommydisaster(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
angry

Wahala dey oh, some mom doesn't listen

I'm trying to wonder for how long she'd told her not to attend the event grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
princemillla:

She did the right thing. If we have more of her type in govt may be nija for Don better.

She did the right thing

will you do the same to your own mom??

b sincere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by back2sender: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vision4God:
smiley
Some women have built the lifestyle of attending ceremonies, even when there are constraints, they'll still find their way to the program.

The daughter is taking good precaution while her mum doesn't care.
That's why that man cut off his wife hand in jigawa
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Harrynight(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin

Nothing Jack no go see for Twitter!

That woman may likely be a Yoruba woman!

That's babe Sha get guts cheesy
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Studio247: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Man should just give up and turn to God this has gone beyond us
The Bible be fulfilled
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Zchi1052(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fear of COVID-19 is the beginning of long life
She is protecting her linage
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by ugwum007(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
The folks here in mararaba are behaving like Covid19 is still away in North Pole. Nobody is observing anything at all even me. I tried to sneak into Abuja this morning.

Mararaba is sharing border with Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by barrypro: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Safety first
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by chigoizie7(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
My sister, may God bless you, you love your mom so much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by teepayne007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pls help me This lockdown is really affecting my family.Pls food items isnt much of my problem Sir/ma. Its my cooking gas i want to refill.. Its #3000. We dont have any money has we live by what we earn daily has a trader.My wife and my two boys including me have been feeding on garri for 2 days now.No one his willing to sell on credit for now and we cant even afford to get a kerosene stove.I will be glad if i can get a help God Bless Name: Afowowe Temitope Phone num: 08024111451 A/C num: 0690833313/ access
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by princemillla(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Emeskhalifa:

will you do the same to your own mom??

b sincere

U don't worth my response. Check me later when u Re mature to reason with ur head and not ur anus.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by sammirano: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Omo Ale
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by SenecaTheYonger: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wa......Na jealousy go kee that lady....

Because she nor see husband marry and she don turn evening Newspaper, she no want make other ladies marry in peace....

I hope you never complain about this country again because what you just said is exactly what Buhari is doing.

“Nah my person so no accountability”

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Kobicove(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why are Nigerians so stubborn?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Everywhere u look , you see Bible fulfillment!

This our Generation is Definitely the Rapture Generation
yes,i was saying the other day ,it seems the rapture has started,is just that is not obvious yet, to me o i think some part of the Bible is manifesting.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Kenturkey048(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
GOFRONT:

Because she nor see husband marry and she don turn evening Newspaper, she no want make other ladies marry in peace....
You sure say you get sense ?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by ud4u: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Na waa she get mind, anyway that's very good, so that all of them will not be infected
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by wiseoneking: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Her whole family is at risk by that wedding attendance. Do you really blame this girl in a way? Been arrested could be equaled to self quarantine from home and the spread of the virus by her mama. Is a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by popooladayo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vision4God:
smiley
Some women have built the lifestyle of attending ceremonies, even when there are constraints, they'll still find their way to the program.

The daughter is taking good precaution while her mum doesn't care.

Exactly My Thought.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by GboyegaD(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Better safe than sorry. It is difficult to conclude though because they may be less than 10 in a very big hall. She did the right thing and it is left for the task force to go inspect the venue.
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by JohnnyPalmer: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is funny, but there is sense to it
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Give her a good citizens award.
Nigeria's finest
Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Fucsheetup(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by mysweetsunshine: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
If All Nigerians do the right thing be reporting when they see something wrong, Nigeria would have been a lovely place. I am a Believer, but your scriptures quoting makes me sick.

There isn't any prophecy, just do the right thing and stop waiting for the world to end.

Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Ramos16(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
GOFRONT:

how do you know she is not married?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by Jeromejnr(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fucsheetup:
slowpoke

Fastpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.