Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? (2725 Views)

Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. / Multiple Reviewers Facing Broken Galaxy Fold Devices After Just Days Of Use / Russian Phone Addict Buried Under A Tombstone Shaped Like Her Favourite Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by NuclearReactor: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:
No Nigerian reviewers should be mentioned here especially the ones already bought by transsion brands. They have significantly no idea what they are talking about other than reading the same specs sheet we've seen before.

How can no single one of them call out a shitty company making same "HiGh eNd" phones with shitty processors over and over again. A budget phone using same processor as their flagship phone and tech reviewers can't spot it.

Useless Nigerian reviewers:

MissTechy (nothing inside this ones head)
Henry007 (thinks Helio P22 is a flagship processor, apart from gravels nothing in this ones head too).

Semi-useless:

Fisayo Fosudo (Finds no error since brand pays him, Mr Flush)
cheesygrincheesygrin

5 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by sunshineV(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:
No Nigerian reviewers should be mentioned here especially the ones already bought by transsion brands. They have significantly no idea what they are talking about other than reading the same specs sheet we've seen before.

How can no single one of them call out a shitty company making same "HiGh eNd" phones with shitty processors over and over again. A budget phone using same processor as their flagship phone and tech reviewers can't spot it.

Henry007 (thinks Helio P22 is a flagship processor, apart from gravels nothing in this ones head too).

Semi-useless:

Lol

Misstechy head dry no be small grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by tomiwa20(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
JerryRigEverything...... Most sincere review
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by atheistandproud(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:

MissTe.chy (nothing inside this ones head)
Henry.007 (thinks Helio P22 is a flagship processor, apart from gravels nothing in this ones head too).

Semi-useless:

All of them na zero.

Na to start tech review soon but Transsion no go gree give me products to trash, I mean review. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by akashi01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
atheistandproud:

All of them na zero.

Na to start tech review soon but Transsion no go gree give me products to trash, I mean review. grin grin grin
I was going to start reviewing phones but I just knew Tecno/Infinix won't like my review style.

I will dragggg all of them. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by akashi01(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol

Misstechy head dry no be small grin

Nothing inside, complete vacuum.

Funny thing is the silly contradictions they make in their videos, it's a funny thing to watch

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by akashi01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mustiboy:

grin grin grin

Guy, you're ruthless. I love your type.

Laugh want kill me grin grin

cheesy grin

I'm just saying the truth. If they want to kiss transsion's ass, they can outrightly tell us the video is sponsored. That's what their foreign counterparts say before they start reviewing.

But all these fraudsters will deceive multitudes into buying a shitty phone

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by festwiz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
NuclearReactor:

Did you just say Angie from Gsmarena is a bore?? I prefer her to the others in Gsmarena, Way more interesting to watch her...
My opinion though...
ANGIE IS A BORE.

Even if I have to change my opinion to save myself, I will not. She's a snooze fest.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by festwiz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
atheistandproud:

All of them na zero.

You missed a good pun. Trashion Holdings. grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Mustiboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:

cheesy grin

I'm just saying the truth. If they want to kiss transsion's ass, they can outrightly tell us the video is sponsored. That's what their foreign counterparts say before they start reviewing.

But all these fraudsters will deceive multitudes into buying a shitty phone

grin especially misstechy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by chimatesky(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
i prefer flossy carter and the hong kong dude frankie tech.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Youngsage: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
yungsmart:
Internationally
1 Mrwhosetheboss
2 Techutopia: it is just that his YouTube videos are very long.

Locally
1 None: all are biased towards transsion products. They don't speak the truth and they are not that tech inclined.

But if I have to choose I will manage Fisayo fosudo

shocked

@bolded: This is not true.
Unless you wanna tell me you know ALL. I mean ALL.
So you see? You didn't speak the truth there tongue

For all I know, Kagan hates transsion with passion.
Do you even know who Kagan is? I don't think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Nikes(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2020
akashi01:

Semi-useless:

Ahh...you dey vex ooo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by MedoUnboxing(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Deicide:
I have watched all her videos lol...

I do listen to her podcast "That Creative Life".
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by MedoUnboxing(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Youngsage:

shocked

@bolded: This is not true.
Unless you wanna tell me you know ALL. I mean ALL.
So you see? You didn't speak the truth there tongue

For all I know, Kagan hates transsion with passion.
Do you even know who Kagan is? I don't think so.

Odogwu Kagan, my go to guy for anything audio.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by korban3134(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
NuclearReactor:
There we're lots of comments about Unbox therapy being a biased tech reviewer in the "Unbox therapy reviews infinix note 7" thread, replies about MKBHD, MrWhoosetheboss, etc a being also biased followed....
Let's thrash this out... If you follow tech on YouTube, who are your favorite reviewers, which do you think is most honest and which is biased especially with some particular brands And why List of some reviewers
MKBHD, Unbox therapy, MrWhooseTheBoss, Dave2D, Austin Evans, The Tech Chap, UrAverageConsumer, LinusTechTips, Flossy Carter, PocketNow... Others like The Verge, EnGadget, Cnet are run by a group of people..

Jerryrigeverything, Techutopia and TechZg
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Damseywizzy: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
for me these are the list of my favorite tech reviewers on YouTube MKBHD SUPERSAF MATTHEW MONIZ KRYSTAL KEYS POCKETNOW And so on like that but those people are my top 5

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by MrBONE2(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
akashi01:

Semi-useless:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by MedoUnboxing(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2020
You guys can take up reviewing products let see how you can go, is it only transsion product they review?.

Abusing them won't change anything.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Karex81:
mkbhd: just like his reviews and his video quality is the best have seen so far.
Flossy Carter: white shoes, thug techstyle
Mrwhosetheboss: straight to the point, his intonation and diction is second to none.
Sal from techtalk: tech memes, this guy dey roast tech companies, especially apple. He's one of the most trusted phone leaker.
Linus: PC
ijustine
jerryrigeverything: glass is glass and glass breaks, glass scratches at level 6 with deeper groves at level 7. His calm and honest, although he uses Samsung as his daily driver he still bash them and other phones, no fayboism.
Austinevans
I just like all of them.

What's up guys Sal here.

From tech talk tv.

I have been following this guy since 2016. I like his vedios
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tech talk tv

Mrwhosetheboss.

Marques brownlee (mkbhd)

Ijustine. These are my favorite but I watch a lot of reviewers to.

The Verge

super safe

dannywinget

Android authority

Pocket now

Techbchap

Tech bufferlo

dev Lee

gsmarena

C_net

Everything Apple

Jery rig

techlined hd

unbox therapy

Xeetechcare

Allaboutsamsung

Android central

Linus

evans

and lot of more........
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by drjprince: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ejadike:
Fosudo
because he hypes Tecno/infinix scraps right

You must also like misstechy
Miserable Tecno marketer

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by drjprince: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
akashi01:

Semi-useless:

guy you are too loud for heaven's sake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by akashi01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
drjprince:
guy you are too loud for heaven's sake cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dave 2D is the best!!
I also love Unbox Therapy though...

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by MedoUnboxing(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Faviboss:
Dave 2D is the best!!
I also love Unbox Therapy though...

Nice

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by akashi01(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
MedoUnboxing:

Nice
Big ups to you though!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by MedoUnboxing(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
akashi01:

Big ups to you though!

Thanks brotherly

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by Chuksteric(m): 3:45am On May 25, 2020
They're plenty good guys mkbhd, techutopia, Jerry, Jaime of pocket.. Locally, Kagan !!! Medounboxing,techphd, audububa are coming up till Tecno offers them deals grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by jaywalker04(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2020
Y'all are being too harsh fr. Trying to review a device without seeming bias or looking like they were paid off is not easy. I don't have a problem with Henry007, Misstechy or Fisayo Fosudo. Although I think they all could do better in a few aspects and add a lil life to their reviews as they usually get boring, especially Henry007, they're not bad at all.

My personal favorite is Dave2D, then MKBHD, in no particular order. I absolutely love the way they just flow into topics, superb and natural. I just don't have the patience to watch Unbox Therapy, MrWhosetheboss is just there and they behave like robots at GSM Arena lol. Yugatech does well too, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by kudrid1: 12:19pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Damseywizzy:
for me these are the list of my favorite tech reviewers on YouTube
MKBHD
SUPERSAF
MATTHEW MONIZ
KRYSTAL KEYS
POCKETNOW
And so on like that but those people are my top 5
Your head they there but it's not complete without jerryrigeverything,dave2D,1000ft drop test,Linus techtips,
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? by charlesm91(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2020
NuclearReactor:
I personally like Unbox therapy most, he's not too serious and can be enjoyable to watch... though i admit he tends to be biased against Apple products, My most honest reviewer goes to Dave2D, that guy is just super blunt and honest with his reviews...
MKBHD sometimes allows his love for Apple becloud his sentiments....
Let's get this clear Cc
djprince krazydave16 orestesdante
Dave is straight up honest I agree. Another of my fav because of his style of review is Mr Mobile. I love his cinematic take on videos and his choice of words. He too isn’t biased

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Night Plan Observation / Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery / God Will Punish Airtel!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.